Is it possible to be too intelligent to enjoy music?

is it possible to be too intelligent to enjoy music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4czveTwOm8U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Hyde
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's possible to be too pretentious to enjoy music

whose face is that

2017... I... am... forgotten...

2smart4art

Someone in a different thread said it was the vegas shooter

i enjoy music quite a bit but i am also pretty pretentious sometimes about music. i know what i like and what i dont but sometimes i'll be in a mood where i'm searching everything i hear for like particular things and if the music doesn't have it then i'll hate on it even if under another circumstance i would really like the music

the man behind sandy hook shooting

only if you can make amazing music as well

sam hyde aka milliondollarextreme

mfw

Fresh of the reddit boat, huh?

>tfw too intelligent

*too autistic, sure

Stephen Paddock

>mfw last rep last set

Interesting question. On the one hand some classical composers were probably very intelligent. But in Islam music with instruments is forbidden. I'm not sure but I think it includes classical music. And from my experience it seems at least sometimes intelligence correlates with less interest in things that Islam, and other religions, says are sins. Not sure though, it's more of a hypothesis.

No,good art can appreciated by anyone

Dude what the fuck

columbine shooter

>Dude what the fuck
What? Nerds aren't known for doing degenerate things like snorting coke and fucking lots of sluts, are they? They also aren't known for driving dangerously or listening to loud rock music so that it bothers others. The list goes on.

Islam is notorious for
-not letting women drive or vote or leave the house without being covered entirely
-severing limbs as punishment
-stoning people to death for ordinary things
-being regressive in almost every technological aspect
-worshipping a child rapist and warmonger
-hating gays
But right. Loud music is the problem

>No,good art can appreciated by anyone
Bullshit. A lot of times art cannot be appreciated by someone because of lacking intelligence. The reverse also happens, you can't appreciate some art because you're not dumb enough.

i dont remember sam hyde being this fucking ugly, he really tried to have this pic make him look as bad as possible

The logic is strong in this post.

I love Logic.

>But in Islam music with instruments is forbidden.
youtube.com/watch?v=4czveTwOm8U
whatever you say man

I'm talking about Sunni Islam, not Sufi. Sufi smoke pot too if I'm not mistaken.

>But in Islam music with instruments is forbidden
Fake news

fuck off

It's possible to be too entrenched in an analytical mindset to enjoy music. Or sex. Or desert.

pfft

I dunno. Death Grips tweeted it out last week but deleted it after a couple of minutes.

what? really?

>hydeposting
>reddit
your new is showing

Yeah some user screencapped it and made a thread here last week. I'll try to find the archive. There's speculation that it's the new album cover.

would be fuckin hilarious.. that's so death grips

>that's so death grips
Fuck off underage garbage

I'm 14 so what? fuck you too :D

fuck lol, you are so dense

teenage americans talking about islam

my sides

>this thread

t. your average death grips fan

>But in Islam music with instruments is forbidden. I'm not sure but I think it includes classical music.
this is what tards actually believe. not even ISIS bans instruments.

if sam hyde is on the next DG album ill drive to his house and kiss him

>can't tell it's fake
Average newfag

>shitting on Islam in 2017
>doesn't know the final redpill after white nationalism is Islam
you have to back to r/The_Donald with that bullshit

How the fuck was that shitting on Islam? Not surprised you're Muslim, they're all stupid.

>in Islam music with instruments is forbidden.
as a muslim I can confirm this
playing music in public would probably get someone upset and annoyed

unironically muslims are the only minorities i see actively shitting up my city
i dont know why people shit on blacks so much, ive never really seen one act shitty beyond wearing muh jordans and nike and talk with their accent (but desu thats harmless)
muslims on the other hand rob houses like its nothing, theyll rob you walking down the sidewalk and if you fight back you cant just fight one of them, you have to fight every muslim in the fucking city too
this is coming from a Canadian

butthurt faggot getting angry about xenophobia on Sup Forums

my sides

33 Swedish, dumbass. Plenty of non-Americans on Sup Forums, although not many people from shithole Muslim countries.

the only guy i've ever knew who said that he truly didnt listen to any music besides whats playing on his mom car is the autistic kid in my class. he's really smart tough.

It's real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Hyde