youtube.com/watch?v=nV1XR9CnPiE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cowboy_Bebop_characters#Ed
erq.io/BGqVj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dubs of truth, ed is a babe

ed's a boy

youtube.com/watch?v=nV1XR9CnPiE

>10/10 babushka
>would visit regularly to be fed with pierogi and borsch until i can't move anymore listening to her stories of how she saw Stalin during a parade once

You must be retarded

love you mew x

>tfw no blue eyed blonde to dominate me for being inferior

Why even live?

;_;

>sprayshit stained naziflag

Ah yes, anime's first example of a trap. I keep forgetting about that abomination--otherwise, Cowboy Bebop is one of the best anime ever. If only it didn't have that fucking faggot ed

toph grew balls in the new show

your hatred for ed is strong, the word your looking for is Reverse Trap as Ed is actually biologically female and a hacker to boot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cowboy_Bebop_characters#Ed

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV) is the self-invented personal name of an elite hacker prodigy from Earth. Her father calls her Françoise in one scene, but since he "forgets the sex of his own child, it's doubtful this is Ed's real name".

Ed is literally a girl tho??

My man

but Ein was a boy, not a girl.

You're*

Isnt that called a cuntboy?
I do believe Ed is a trap though

My best collection erq.io/BGqVj

>Click that shit nigga

instant boner are that czech video, thanks bro. if you earned any money from those clicks then it's well deserved

Ed appreciation thread

Ed is female. Faye finds this out in the end of the episode that ed joins the crew in

Every thread should be an ed appreciation thread

spam

no a reverse trap is a girl that can look like a boy, usually have androgynous features like small breast, short hair, not an overly curvy body. a cunt boy is the reverse of a futa to put it in anime terms.

so it's a boy with male and female genitalia, or a boy with no genitalia?

"it" meaning cunt boy.

so a person who could pass for a somewhat waify type boy, but with a vagina. Thats sounds like a cuntboy to me

yep, mai waifu.

Best girl

is it bad that I want to cosplay as her?

good tastes.