I wish I could have a gf

I wish I could have a gf.

stop looking like a rapist and maybe you will.

Do you like yourself, OP?

dubs of truth

how do i look like a rapist?

put a damn shirt on you pathetic loser
also
this

no.
>then how can you expect girls to like you

i don't. i know i can't have a gf, i just wish i could.

You look like Leonardo DiCaprio if he gained 40 lbs and developed crippling depression.

Well, if wishes were fishes then you would have one fish right now.

you have a rapey face, that or you are a pedophile. probs both tbh....

Stop wishing and start improving yourself then. You can have a gf, but you can't expect someone to give you there time of day if you can't take the effort to improve yourself.
What don't you like about yourself?

he also looks like an aborted fetus. or a wrongful cum stain.

i wear shirts when i leave the house, why wear them in the house though. not like it matters

Get a bf instead, faggot.

Not sure if this is supposed to be an advice thread, or a wishes thread. If you're looking for dating advice Sup Forums is probably not the place to go.

it's the same fartknocker who's been posting "No GF" threads for the past 5 years with a picture of his stupid crying face

>40 lbs
um that's a decent compliment but it's honestly probably more like 120-140 lbs. thank you.
i wish i had a fish
>never even hugged or kissed a girl
>look like rapist/pedophile
man how did i get fucking cursed like that

there really isn't anything i can do to get a gf. maybe if i spent a couple hundred thousand on surgeries/procedures- braces, getting my jaw asymmetry fixed, getting hair plugs, nose job, various others- i could be 2/10. but that's a lot of money to spend to still be so low-tier

so i kinda just give up.

ask your parents, they could of been into satanic rituals the second you were conceived.

My boyfriend is uglier than you. Stop looking at your problems as only skin deep.
You aren't horribly ugly and if you smiled you could even pass for cute.
Aside from your looks, what else don't you like about yourself?

i like how my cummies fill my bellybutton on a regular basis.

Dsp? You just got that new one tho

i do have a knack for making people hate me. i don't like that.

Has anyone ever said what you do to make them hate you?

rape..

Stop raping people then

i think i'm just annoying. i don't know.

OP I've seen you posting here so many fucking times, you are a fucking degenerate

Stop caring so much what others think and develop your sense of self then.
Pick up hobbies, eat healthier, exercise. Do it for no one but yourself. You are the only person you can rely on in this world and you shouldn't let the opinions of others get you down.
Self development is hard, but its worth it. I know you play guitar.. is that your only hobby?

Sullen eyes
Scowl
Fat nose
Blackheads/blocked pores
Pube beard

Smarten yourself up a bit, wash and groom more, invest some time in your appearance, get offline instead of bleating about not having a girlfriend.

You probably aren't a rapist (yet) but if you don't make some life choices you will probably go down that lines, or eternally fucking fat ugly mentalists.

Sorry to sound harsh but it is the truth.

Good luck, you will most likely need it.

Youre pathetic

mass shooting, please give him a gf

i cant!! do you not see my face???

I've seen your posts on /soc/ /r9k/ and Sup Forums multiple times.

attention whoring piece of shit.

multiple chicks have said you ended up ghosting them

that's not true. i never ghosted anyone.

Liar. You dont even try to talk to girls unless they state that they want to be your girlfriend. You have no chill dude

who are you?

please never smile again

Some chick you ghosted

I wish I could remove that image from my brain - please stop smiling

A girl you stopped talking to because you looked up my political affiliation and saw that I was libertarian
You fucking pussy

everybody knows you by now and knows what trash you are

I had to look up what "ghosting" was. So you're saying he's getting girls who'll talk to him now? That's a improvement from last summer.

is that really necessary
no, she's not even trying to talk to me, she was just trying to abuse me. i don't know what her deal is. i didn't ghost her.

thats because more chicks visit Sup Forums and feel sorry for fat manlets like him

I remember these threads before, you didn't strike me as a person who would ghost someone. This is collage by the by.

lel

Then they got ghosted?

I was trying to talk to you and you got butthurt that I told you you need to improve yourself
I would have been your friend and maybe dated you if you got your shit together but you're a soft cunt

if you treat Sup Forums like tinder that's what you end up getting most of the time

I've learned something new today. I'm basically an old person. I imagine any sort of online situation could wind up as such. There's no real commitment online as in person, it's much harder to drop someone you know in person.

Get tinder, get a job where you can meet people or maybe go into education theres plenty of people to meet dad.

This guy always makes me feel better about myself.

You're leagues above this fag
Hi Deltron I hope you are well

hey bud, it's been a while. what's up?
you insult me multiple times per response, you did in email too. sorry i can't handle that

Idk man, wishing to have things is stupid. A wise chica from East LA once told me, "...Tend to your garden, and the right butterflies will come in."

post a better smiling pic. we need to see if you got rapist smile too

You need to man the fuck up. How are you on this website if you can't carry a conversation laced with mild contempt?

Best i got on short notice- im sick as fuck right now so i dont feel like taking another.

Fantastic other than my body trying to die- i think its the flu.

Nothing much, buying a house somewhere in the mountains. I've got to get out of the city. Far more healthier than I was before too (took up wandering). What about you? Besides the girlfriend thing.

You idiot the smile pic was made on faceapp

i can but why would i want to talk to someone who is like that constantly?
yeah that's good, city life doesn't seem natural. i'm about the same

Who said it would be constant?

Anyways kill yourself

Lot's of nosy kids. I am rapidly aging in mentality hate the sound of thumping base, and chicks screaming. Spent some time out in the wilds, and had a religious experience. That sucks that it's the same. Do anything with your guitar of late?

OP just needs to shave his neckbeard and become a delicious dickgirl

1. Get rid of the facial hair, also groom daily.

2.Talk to girls, seriously commit to giving 5 women a compliment a day. Example: Nice hair, I like your shoes, Cool shirt.

3. Lower your standards, forget what television and the internet say are attractive.

So many lonely neckbeards waiting a for a supermodel to come along, Just like so many chubby chicks waiting on prince charming.

Sex and a relationship with a fatty are exactly the same as sex and a relationship with a skinny.

Life is too short, put yourself out there, rejection is not fatal.

Or find him one

Trips of truth.
There's also a good book called "Reject Me I Love It" Shit made me appreciate rejection. I passed up so many opportunities because I was afraid of rejection. Now there is nothing but open doors.

I'll check that book out, yeah getting over the fear of rejection can change your life.

The book is really funny. It does change everything stops a person from spinning their wheels on "what ifs" and "yes, but" all day.

>Wish I could fly. Wish I could touch the stars.
Then someone built an airplane.