I can't believe it's not a log thread

I can't believe it's not a log thread

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/search/text/andy sixx/page/665/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nobody thinks this meme is funny. quit trying to make it happen. it's never going to happen.

Can someone explain the origin of this meme?

insanity
and trolling

But what actually happened? Who is this guy and what did he do with his logs in someone elses throat

I cant belive this is still going

hes one of the members of the popular metal/deathcore band called asking alexandria , one day a random guy posted something with sucking a log of shit out of his arse and kept posting it over and over , basically unfunny forced meme

Trump pls go

Logging in

the origin of this cancer is simple
there's a super faggot called antimatterrman running around lose. he is both a retard and the kind of faggot that embarrasses your average everyday cocksucker. he is an obsessed stalker of the z-list celeb rimjob sixx and decided to build the ass muncher a flowwing on Sup Forums
we ignored the turdburgler for a while but eventually you notice you got a case of cancer.
in the past shiteaters like antimatter rimjob man have been able to tell when an idea is done but not these faggots, so we need to remind them every time they post
sage

Animaterrman wasn't the creator of this, retard

never was a meme jsut report this autistic homo shit. Probably one guy desperate neet is spamming it.

Let me know how that works out for you

Trap, for sure. Probably likes BBC up the chute and screams like the beta fag he is.

He gets more puss than you'll ever dream of son

fuck if he wasnt moron, he unlike the rest of you downys has long moved on. ive been battling this cancer since the first posts....
>being this new

sage all fields

Kek you are an absolute retard. Look at this link then go look at when his channel was created. Get rekt

thebarchive.com/b/search/text/andy sixx/page/665/

sure kid
i anit clicking anything a log faggot wants me to look at. you shitfaced mongoloids are too stupid to know when an idea is over and faggot log threads are over.
sage

Retard confirmed. I win

keep telling yourself that fagboy

Lol okay, I will

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you smell like shit o: someone dumped ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your loggy woggy you're so smelly :oooo rubbies more on your loggy.woggy it doesn't stop slidding ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky andy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope andy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big andy log~ wiggles butt Im hungry o3o wags tail can you please feed me~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a throat hunger rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your log as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some logcream smells andy's asshole as my eyes glow you smell so shitty :v licks log mmmm~ so creamy drools all over your log your andy log I like fondles Mr. Corny logs hehe puts snout on anus and inhales deeply oh god…. Here it comes! *log slidds down throat*

Hot

does mommy make you wear a leash and name tags when she takes you outside autist?
sage the cancer

Your new is showing

Cloaking device

Dump

top kek i sage to make you retarded faggots drag out that 8 ear old cap. its fucking hilarious how triggered you are at the idea that your faggot spam advertising your ass as open for business might not be on page one
get fucked faggot
sage all fields etc etc

>I got called out, better say I was only pretending to be retarded
Sage doesn't do anything my boy. Get rekt

Shit nuggets

triggers your faggot little ass doesnt it?
I sincerely hope the chads beat your ass today in retard high
fuck off cancer
sage

Kek someone's getting mad for outing himself as a newfag

no im annoyed at the mods for letting cancerous morons like yourself proliferate. would never have happened under moot.
parents know you eat dog shit and enjoy it?
sage

>would have never happened under moot
Moot would have laughed at your ass for thinking sage does anything other than tell everyone else how new you are. Sup Forums is Andy's board now, newfag. Deal with it.
#getrekt

>ive been battling this cancer
lol internet warrior

let me just take the LOGe of this ELOGtion and come up with 1

>fuck off cancer
cancer will kill you

heh heh

better an internet warrior than a log faggot
sage

triggers you doesnt it logfag how many cocks and assholes have you sucked today?
>such a little faggot probably wears dapers
sage

die from cancer heh heh

>newfag who doesn't know how to Sup Forums hates log threads
Shocking

>doesn't know what else to say
>t-triggered
Projection. Stay mad kid, you lost.

what's wrong with sucking cock and logs of shit?

stfu faggot. youre no better with youre trap and cock rate threads

Dump

those are cancer however the cure for them is simple. a new containment board /fag/
you could stick cock rate, cuck, trap, bi, basically all the faggotry could go in /fag/
hell it would be a good place for you ass bandits too.
sagesage
down to page 7 btw your time is over log fags are done

Kek. Log threads aren't going anywhere. Stay mad. Page 1

>49 / 7 / 18 / 6
sure kid upper right corner never lies unlike log fags
sage

Page 1

if i see one more LOG thread, i think i'm going to LOG OFF permanently!

>waiting 7 minutes without a post
Imagine being this retarded.

Dump