You're trapped in a snowstorm about to freeze to death with the nearest help 15 hours away

>You're trapped in a snowstorm about to freeze to death with the nearest help 15 hours away
>Suddenly this giantess approaches you and offers you to climb into her vagina to stay warm
Would you accept, risking the chance to be suffocated or squeezed to death, or would you take your chances out in the cold?

Discuss. (Hardmode: She likes to feel you struggle in there)

Yes I would

I'd probably prefer she held me softly in her mouth but yeah

What the fuck is wrong with you?

What the fuck, OP?

Fucking OP

I need info. Is she pretty? Is she a nigger? Is the pussy hairy?

Ewwww that's so gross I'm an average Sup Forums tard in 2018 and vaginas are gross ewwww but if this was a giant traps butthole I certainly would climb into it and I would fill her walls with my cummies and massage her prostate with my whole body

if she is not naked i'd prefer be inside a pocket
if she is naked i would choose the ear

Fuck yes I would. Who could turn that down???

What would you prefer?

I'd get naked and jump right in there. I'd keep my head near the opening so I still get some air.

mild risk of death > certain death

this isn't even a question unless your morales prohibit taking the offer.

Only if I'm allowed to beat off the entire trip

Id live in there

This

Cuz it rape if no

s-sure...
it would count as losing my virginity right?

Only if you slide down to her cervix and fertilize her eggs.

I am in and I will spin and spin

it would smell like shit dummy

what's her name?

no it woudn't she uses strawberry enemas to keep her boipussy clean. it'd smell much nicer than the roastie's yeast infected fish taco.

I'd risk death giving her an orgasm through the prostate than even look at a roastie sexually

Is this parody?

HERESY! Take it back, how dare you imply that a trap's boipussy is a joke not worth dying for. I bet you have sex with roasties on the reg, you don't belong here chad. get out

Fuck yes if it looked that clean and soft.
Man, I'd masturbate like 10 times while in inside there, licking that pussy and rubbing my cock everywhere..

lost

What's wrong with you dude you're not even funny?

what's wrong with me? how dare you, what's wrong with you. am i really supposed to believe that giant loose pussy with a yeast infection compares to a traps perfect giant boipussy that smells of roses and is perfect in every way.

how is this even a debate.

Yes.
First: I hate cold temperutares.
Second: I would put out my dick and rubb it against her vagina while Im squeezed to deatch.

Sure

You're such a disappointment to your parents....

Freezing to death is pretty peaceful. Being crushed inside a vagina is not.

>Freezing to death is pretty peaceful
Stop posting this meme. Its really not.