All of old fags from 2003-2007 are gone

All of old fags from 2003-2007 are gone.

No we're not. We're just busy sucking dick is all.

Its just more fun to lurk

ZERO HOUR

Not everyone. I’m a 2005 fag and I’m still here lurking once or twice a week.

Everyone just lurks now, waiting for a good thread

lurk more faggot

iv been here since that consequences be the same kid.. i think that was late 07 or 08.

Dont post much anymore, Sup Forums takes its "culture" too seriously now. And what is with all the twinks all of a sudden... was everyone always a fag after all?

Yes

The plastics were just kicking in back then.

I'm here every goddamned day, dipshit, sifting through this cancerous, AIDS-ridden faggotry, looking for something worth participating in.

05 here, used to contribute more but now im wizard level lurk

Pretty much. This place has gone down hill since the old days.

ITT people who think they are old fags

Never thought I'd look at this image with fond nostalgia. Wow.

what does ITT mean? asking for a friend

That was june '10 faggot
Newfag

There's no point coming to Sup Forums when it's just reposts and traps

Here you go friend!
>An Insulin Tolerance Test is a medical diagnostic procedure during which insulin is injected into a patient's vein, after which blood glucose is measured at regular intervals. This procedure is performed to assess pituitary function, adrenal function, and sometimes for other purposes. An ITT is usually ordered and interpreted by endocrinologists.

In this tuesday

07 reporting.

OP is a faggot.

>endocrinologists

sound like evil murderers to me

Is Milhouse still not a meme?

I started lurking when my buddy was laughing about the habbo raids. So maybe 07-08 I dont remember what year that was. Feelsbadman visiting this shitty site for 10-11 years.

I'm not. I've mostly been lurking since 2014, though

You have to grow up some time.

Milhouse is not a meme is a meme, so no. Or yes.

You can't even efg right you faggot

Sup Forums isn't the same place as it was
Still, lurk from habit from time to time

05 still here intermittently
though i am actually dying so not for long...

Still here. Place sucks. Still. Mootlessness feels abound.

An EFG thread would be drowned out and derailed in trap, log and fag spam today. Kids today have no respect for greatness.

▲▲
;)

We're all dying user, it just sucks that you seem to know when. Sorry to hear that anyway.

06 reporting

No we arent

I wouldn't consider myself an oldfag, been here since '06/07 though, if I remember that correctly.
Rarely posted, been more of a lurker most of the time. Quit sometime in 2011/12 and just started to come back quite regularly, like once or twice a week.
I don't know if my memories of /b back then are kind of idolized but I feel like nowadays it's just the same threads over and over again.
I might be wrong with that but still, this board lost most of its appeal to me.

Good times back then, I miss the old /b

nah I'm still here. lurking since the winter of '03. and yet i never even posted until cotton eye joe day in '06. i knew the meaning of lurk moar.

09 but I guess I am a new fag. I came in before Boxxy. When the Boxxy Civil War started, I was against her but defected and was banned for a week for posting Boxxy.