Why is this so exciting?

Why is this so exciting?
It's just a fucking wall and I want it up so bad

thats not a wall

>Why is this so exciting?

Because it's not just a physical barrier that will protect us against a peasant invasion, it's also a symbol that America is finally going to defend itself and put the interests of American lives FIRST.

Its a symbol

so a few bad Mexicans can use their daughters' vaginas to bribe guards to look the other way and continue coming into the country, and doing shady shit, while all the other ones who just want a better wage can't

honk honk.

I like this. We should pump toxic sewage so those cucks stop spewing their "10 foot wall needs an 11 foot ladder" meme

I'm going to enjoy the delusion of empowerment liberals will get with graffiti on the walls.

FUCKING PAINT

because we are hard-wired to live in the confines of a city with a wall guarding us from the third world hordes while simultaneously practicing in-group preference and enjoying our homogeneous culture and religion

A better question: Why do libcucks get so triggered over a simple wall?

i would literally enjoy this

It's like Santa Claus bro. It's exciting to wait for something that doesn't exist and will never exist to come.

I don't think they are capable of building windmills.

*tips fedora*

we will pay for it,,,and you will construct it

>walls have a right to be here

Eh, we'll manage.

nah but we can make tunnels

Also, please hurry so we can keep pic related permanently separated.

>mexican engineer
tunnels love to collapse. can't wait until we start doing that to drug tunnels. instant grave for shitskins trying to funnel drugs in.

who's hotter? Melania or whatever the fuck her name is or Angelica Rivera aka Gaviota?

Melania (sic) looks like a mail-order slav bride. She is attractive in a 'eurovision runner-up' kinda way but even dumber than Gaviota.