Back on Sup Forums after 9 months of prison, I see traps are still not gone fags

Back on Sup Forums after 9 months of prison, I see traps are still not gone fags.

>9 months of prison
You sex a lil girl or something?

I think you get much more than 9 months for that

oh

what did you do OP
I did 3.5 months for attempting to light the police station on fire (EU)

This is now a white trash thread.

You can rewind this if you tell us you went to prison for something stupid...! What did u do OP!?

I made a fake account last year posing as 12 years old girl and tried like that guy on youtube that catches pedos, long story short met up with few and one of them became violent soo I beat him up, pretty badly.

Not rly white trash, I have a good job + I earned alot from bitcoin and I am well educated

That's a pretty wholesome reason to go to jail

Also you are super hot op

Well I am from Europe, I dont know how to translate the charges but yeah thats was the only reason

Thanks

"Well educated"

> prison

What does education have to do with prison kek, I would do exact same thing again

Is your anus still hurting?

Prisons in our country are fucking hotels, I played ps3, hung out with new friends and worked out

you wasted 9 months of your life in cage, while the fuck you beat up got off, yeah quite intelligent

read and in that time I was in my investments went x15 soo I didnt have to work and I made a fucking fortune I see it as a win/win situation kek

How was is to be turned into a bottom for 9 months, I bet your bald bitch ass let some motherfucks run a train on you. $40 says you have no snap left on your asshole, that tread is gone, got off Sup Forums for another 9 months, you squishy little bitch boy

"friends" That's gayer than I thought.

Why soo mad when talking about that? Did your dad touched you as a kiddo?

>calling me a fag while browsing(probably 24/7) a board full of traps

"Win win Situation"

> branded for life

Scandinavian country?