How do you sperg lords make money/afford bills/food etc

How do you sperg lords make money/afford bills/food etc...

I dont

I'm a hopeless student living at my parents place. Kill me

welfare

I work...

I make lots of money at my job

where do you work, how much $/month?

day trading cryptocurrency

Welfare

BIT CONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNECT!

I work all over the city doing steel stud, I make 33 bucks an hour (CDN)

hey hey heeeeeeeey

wassupwassupwassupwassup!

So we have two wage slaves, two welfare queens

Cnc machining, take home after taxes/hsa/401k etc... is 2500-3+k/month depending on OT.

Work

I'm married to a rich woman, she takes care of me.

What trading platform do you use?

>How do you sperg lords make money/afford bills/food etc...
I run a botnet that lifts credit card numbers from FBI agents. Works great. Every faggot thread on Sup Forums is another FBI agent's info being placed on the dark net.

I was lucky to be born in an upper middle class new england family who paid for my college and the many financial mistakes ($6k gaming computer, shit, why not!) of my twenties until I settled down in a career.

Sell your soul, sell your body even. Bye that’s disrespectful to lil peep. Rip.

I have a fucking job.
Get a job, OP. It's not that fucking hard.

Give to Satan

Hi my name is Lil Peep
Please, can I have a lil sleep

do you work for Lachapelle Carpentry?

i touch other people
50 per person but depends

Online gambling (political prediction markets mostly) Youtube and mturk stuff. From time to time, I do day labor IRL or hit up yard sales for things to mark up on eBay.

You're a god among men, user. Teach me.

Security work.

Me too :D

I make about $55k/year working as a manager for the cable company. The income is alright I guess but it's a shit job.

200 for you

atleast you help people

no

network engineer, take home is like 3500 every 2 weeks after 401k, taxes etc. then I get a quarterly bonus and profit sharing as well plus other bonuses.

I'm a lawyer. I do whatever the fuck I want, as long as I get my work done. Wouldn't recommend it though - too much stress. Be an engineer or research scientist if you have brain. Will probably sell my soul and start lobbying lol

hah, managers rarely help

youre hire and inspire

I work as a waiter, managed to save some dough over the last 5 years and get a mortgage/car/gaming pc. Now I'm back at college (edu is free in Scotland teehee) trying to get degree so I can make some decent money and stop living off tips.

social media

everyone on Sup Forums should know how to use photoshop and basic scripts

i bought a apartment building in the early 90's and now live off the rent that I get from tenants. I got lucky because right after that things got really expensive here (SF,Ca) and rents surged.

Im sure the money is nice but one day you are gunna look back in regret

im a translator and i work from home about 10 hrs a week
yer fucked if you only know one language though

Delivery driver
$19hr
23 yrs old.
I'm single so life is okay for the most part. If I had kids or a hot girlfriend it wouldn't be enough

That income is NOT alright lolo, I make that much working 10 minutes a day online, not even trolling.

Stop being OK with mediocrity

this is my retirement plan

Mugging people I meet on Sup Forums

Mmhmm very familiar feeling times 2

Come at me bro

kys

Death and despair

WHOA BOYS LOOKS LIKE WE BETTER DELETE SYS32 AND BURN OUR HARDDRIVE

Just had a bender with mates and pretty sure I'm evicted from my fucking apartment now. Basically belong in a mental institution. Fuck

Please break into my house..
>mfw Im unarmed

no youre just dumb; also what happened?

makes 55k in 10 minutes. how consistently though?

CNC machinist, making $13.50 an hour regular and am the OT I want

Disability

Rent, drugs, dental, optical + $600 spending money per month.

Fucking wage slaves

Tell me how the degenerates scam money so I can be one too

I hot peen rivets. $30 an hour to get a hunk of metal red hot and then hold it up so another guy can smash it into the side of something big, like a bridge.

Pic unrelated.

>pic unrelated
>has patreon

Why if you make $30/hr

... That's a picture I saved, you slobbering retard. I didn't draw it.

200,000$ a year
management consulting 27 years old

When I die bury me with all my ice on! Bury me with all the lights off!

ok, so im just supposed to take your word for it?

Yep. One more thing Sup Forums makes you question.

i bought bitcoin at 700$, now I'm basically retired looking for sunken ships/treasure, mostly use grant money to fund the expeditions.

Ive already decided youre a liar. Especially since you had to call out slobbering retard. very defensive

Production supervisor at an extrusion blowmolding plant. Its not bad.

if he could draw anime teddies that well he wouldn't need to be pounding rivets

That day is already here tbh. I'm in my late 30's and having a bad existential crisis lately.

working disability
early pension with 25

You're welcome to believe what you'd like.

Baby I got good white!

Replaceable by a free smartphone app....

exactly, cause hes not
Oh man, thanks your fucking permission to think for myself

Machinist-fag here as well

You're welcome. Let me know if you ever want it again.

Have a pretty shitty paying job, about 48k a year. But it's pretty chill, the people are nice and I have my own office. And a good pension plan.

Crypto, have my own company
earns me tons

I worked for one of the big three as a CRM principal and I currently with in sales at Oracle, and you're so, so full of shit. I guarantee you don't even work for deloitte. You're probably in college HOPING to get into bain without a prayer, and pretending on the internet like you're already a principal.

BIKKOONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I work for a temp agency. Decent pay decent bennies and i work when i want to.

I LUuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUuUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUuuuuVVVVVvvVVvvVvvvvv
....bitconnect

Grew and sold weed for 5 years. Made around 2k a month. Daytraded for 4 and made double that money. Now I've got my bachelor's in economics and work as an analyst makinh half of what I did daytrading in double the time with trice the effort.
Workers, They loose, every day. And I now one of them.
But not for long. Going to finish my master next semester and than I'll become an executive with a bit of luck and a lot of dick sucking. If that works out I will be able to buttrape analysts like me all day for 4 times their pay.
Also
Bitconneeeeect!!!

working in emergency ambulance, i go home with 1.9-2.3k€/month after taxes, etc.
19y/o

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS SPERGS

ok

Freshwater pollution biologist for DEP
23 yrs old first job out of college making 45k

What sector's about to heat up in your opinion? I know a bank related ETF is probably not a good bet with impending rate hikes.

working as a cashier at a truck stop on the graveyard shift basically I'm a janitor

I work in information security doing pentesting/application testing/vulnerability assessments

haha, nope

I work. I'm not a nigger.

I work

Edgy

Got a shitty job at Wal-Mart, barely makes ends meet for me and my wife though. Kinda at the end of my rope at this point, I was supposed to get almost 3k back for taxes that I was gonna use to start a savings account and fix my car, but my brother took the money and spent it all due to a clerical error on my part.

What's your company do?

I was just kidding anons! We should totally hang out though, I made flunitrazepam cocktails!

thats sounds fruitless

development and consultancy for crypto.

earning about $2.000.000 a year