One thing I noticed, is why are all the opponents referred to by their first name?

One thing I noticed, is why are all the opponents referred to by their first name?

Bernie, Hillary, Jill.

Only Trump and Johnson are referred to by their last names, given the respect people in power should have, because they're going to be our leader, not our neighbor.

Why are liberals afraid of being referred to by their last name?

>that picture

Can anyone look at the Bernie one and legitimately say that THAT is what they want America to look like?

Is this a joke?

>Johnson

>They zoomed in the picture of trump close enough that only about two rows of people are visible and it still has 3 asians and a black person in it.

OP's pic is absolutely right.

A choice between bernie and trump is a choice between a multicultural cesspool of social breakdown and dysgenics, or a traditional western white capitalist heteropatriarchy.

It really is that simple.

Trump's America.

Old america.

Its like i'm watching something from the 90's. Beautiful. I would probably move there if Trump wins.

>this meme
It's funny because Hillary supporters told me my vote for Johnson counted towards Trump

>Which is the America you want?
What did he mean by this?

I refer to Clinton and Sanders as their last names as well when I talk about politics with people. I don't see why not, and it seems pretty split between people doing their first names and last names.

As for Trump, that's his brand name as much as his birth name, he is Trump. He's built a lot of time building it and it's got huge recognition.

In a close election a third party candidate has a lot of sway as a spoiler, so nervous supporters might get antsy in the pantsy. Though I would say that a very anti-government candidate would pull more voters from the right than from the left.

They look very patriotic American to me

No, the main party candidates give sway by being fucktarded and not earning my vote.
Third party dosent steal shit. If Johnson were not in I would just stay home

Look into Weld's history and have fun dropping Johnson.

I cannot support a man who chose him as VP.

ugh i fucking hate white people

Would you rather we call him (Mc)Donald then?

>typical amerifat

They do, but this triggers the jew comedian who fucks McCain's daughter. How racist of him.

VPs haven't done shit in over a decade.
Johnson admits he won't win, he wants to be known as the wise 3rd choice.
I don't want Hillary or Trump, but regardless of my actions, the sheeple will usher in one of them.
We don't live in the USSR where peestol goes to head if you don't cast vote for comrade Putin.
I get to choose to vote/not vote

Here's what they DON'T show you

uuuh i see black people in there so this guy is retarded

shut up, spic

>what do these people have in common

They all look interested in what he has to say, and are not on their phones, funposting on twitter about how their "making a difference"

(((Schwartz)))

>every time

they're a cohesive, well functioning group, belonging to the type of people who have created and maintained the greatest civilizations on the planet.

The simple reason is that out of the 3 left, Trump is the only one that promotes himself with his last name.

Stay mad, (((Schlomo)))

Sjw's are the true racists. They treat niggers like their pets and think they will just go along with all of their bullshit. Many blacks and hispanics are conservative as fuck. They are religious and they hate faggots and they hate trannys and they don't want to live in the sjw degenerate fantasy world either. Sjw's just assume their Colored of People will just follow along like good little pets.

>given the respect people in power should have, because they're going to be our leader, not our neighbor.
A leader should be the first among equals.

Sanders would remind people that they're electing the Merchant.

Clinton would remind people that they're electing a Clinton.

Jill is some irrelevant name that is not a proper example.

>makemichaelschwartzagain

Im getting a working visa to the usa if trump wins.
I want to be a part of making america great again.

Yes, but why?

Stop spreading that picture. Makes you and us look like idiots. That's not the Clintons.

>I don't want Trump

Are you a retard that votes on social issues, or do you just love Muslims?

(((Michael Ian Black))) needs to get on the echoes train