A guy from high school killed himself today

A guy from high school killed himself today.

Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp5ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

king krule - the ooz

beach house

That's not that bad, a guy from my high school killed his whole family (not recently it was many years ago).

pulled a shining

I’m really sad dudes
This is a good recc

come on man, don't compare other people's misfortunes.
i don't if it will help tho

Phah, that's nothing. There was once this balding virgin at my high-school who swelled so much with bitterness he detonated and blew up the entire school, then after that some of his virgin comrades attempted to take revenge on the school by hunting down the remaining students and took to the heinous wenches to unvirginize themselves. Of course being the Ur-example or male virility that I am myself I propelled my fist into the receding chin of a now penissly-depraved defect and played around with him like I was dangling a ball of yarn next to a kitten before giving him the thrashing the likes of which one has never witnessed, my fist colliding with the grotesque acne formation covering his face and expelling blood from each pore like juice being drained by a cider press. Guess that why they call me the "chief" around here.

i think is this more appertain

>A guy from high school killed himself today.
unless u knew him. why do u even care
some crackhead just overdosed probably a couple minutes ago

ya dont overdose on crack dummy

teen suicide - waste yrself
No memes, it's a good album for the depression feels

We were best friends
We kind of drifted apart in year 10

One time when i was a kid my freinds brother who used to make fun of me for being fat did a bunch of meth and hung himself. One day my friends mom picked me and my friend up from the side of the road and showed me the box of ashes that used to be that dude while "wanted dead or alive" by bon jovi played on the radio

youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp5ho

sry 4 ur loss then.

that is one edgy title

Not to drag your halo down, but that's about as vanilla as tragedies get.

We had a quadriplegic who wasn't allowed to join the Cheerleading Cum-Dumpster Vagabond, and so, after getting cybernetic modifications (Pickle Rick was inspired by this chick, btw) she went on a rampage, releasing multiple trip-hop records in between murder-rape sessions.

It turns out that she was the daughter of the Zucc, and since Marky boy was about to hit the big-time, he had her records erased. The moment the files vanished, she became one with the waters of Flint, Michigan. The rest is history.

However, OP, I think the most appropriate music for this feel is probably going to be (in all seriousness) Authentic Celestial Music by Dirty Three.

Did you have any connection to the deceased, apart from being classmates?

We used to be good friends

He shared his lunch with me once when I forgot mine

I just wish I could have helped

I stubbed my toe once

Listen to "Trouble" by Cat Stevens

Weird Al

Are you the
Teacher?