Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_under_Muslim_rule
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

muh feminism

Ultimate pleb filter

berlin

Pitchfork gives BNM
Fanta”No” gives a 5

Sup Forums is molded to hate p4k and takes pride in their homegrown “critic”. So there you go in a nutshell.

Good album, not AOTY but probably the most creative art pop album I’ve heard in at least a year, actually I take that back. Moses Sumneys album is incomparable but I enjoy it a bit more

stahp this meme

Nigga looks like he chose those shitty elven face tattoos that every western fantasy rpg has.

She became the embodiment of modern, degenerate Sweden.

What were you honestly expecting after Shaking the Habitual?

I liked it

I really enjoyed it for what it was, though to be fair Shaking the Habitual's my favourite Knife album

this, unfortunately

this, god, why are sweden such a terrible place?

because they unanimously decided that sweden has no culture and therefore would be better off a muslim one, while also being a really gay and sexually liberated one, without realizing the contradiction

She looks like a Skyrim character

Took too many cues from Planningtorock.

Sweden has a rich cultural heritage, unfortunately years of comfort, peace and plenty have left the native population soft and unable to defend themselves from social marxism that has decided that their history and culture is "problematic" and has to be erased in favour of "multiculturalism".

First Sweden, then Canada, next comes Europe, the United States and Australia.

very original comment desu

Of course it does. A portion of my family came from Sweden, so it pains me to see it in this state. Hopefully people will wake up.

Very sad this album wasn't in the same vein as the self-titled, which was more about cultivating the self, the earth, and family.

Beautiful post, honestly.

That macro displays a comical ignorance of history, and Sweden is not in danger of becoming the next Rome because they don't own slaves, have a stable economy, aren't interested in imperialism, and don't wage wars they can't win.

Sweden risks falling because if it follows the path it is on now, it will be Sweden in name and name alone.

What does that even mean? What you just said applies to every country. You know what the result was of China building a wall and becoming xenophobic? Their culture changed from within, their people got hooked on opium, and their society crumbled because they didn't facilitate trade and communication with outside countries. Even the most isolationist places on Earth change.

Sweden has never been and should not become a muslim majority. I don't know how you could begin to make an argument that importing hundreds and thousands of people from an incompatible culture won't drastically alter the cultural fabric of the host culture. Sweden is committing cultural suicide.

This was my first thought. It's like an elf liked black metal band logos. It's not good.

You listened to overhyped garbage.

Every time I see this argument, it always relies on the premise that cultural identity is homogenous and inherently 'good'. It is neither of those things.

It's actually a really good album that has the problem of being worse than things she's done before.

We'll never agree because you are a cultural marxist and I'm not. All cultures are not equal. Islam is bad, and Sweden will be worse for it.

>ruins the knife
>ruins fever ray

wew lad

You JUST know the person who made this image is unemployed at probably overweight too

Funny how so many people who complain about said countries do sweet fuck all to do anything about it

>Inventing a person in your head because you don't like an image and railing on imaginary people
0/10 not comfy

No, we'll never agree because I have a good historical education and you do not. This has nothing to do with you being nationalist. I've talked to intelligent nationalists.

>The Knife's best albums are their most political ones
>Fever Ray is 2/2

Wew indeed. Aren't liberals always the ones being shit on for letting politics cloud their enjoyment of things? It sounds like the opposite is happening with this new album judging by the responses It has received.

This release is possibly the biggest disappointment in my life so far.

What the fuck happened indeed.

think of which place is better when you get sick and need treatment, or when you're paying school loans cuck

>No, we'll never agree because I have a good historical education and you do not. This has nothing to do with you being nationalist. I've talked to intelligent nationalists.
You've done nothing but deflect everything I'm saying, but alright, my liege

>think of which place is better if you like getting gang-raped by muslims
ftfy Sven.

you'll just get shot down

by unstable whites

fanastic, I'll be sure to use that service once I've run over by an Islamist in a truck

No I directly addressed the flaw of the macro, the fault in the argument that Swedish culture is inherently good or worth defending from mongrelisation, and pointed out that countries change constantly.

You didn't address a single one of these points. Instead, you fell back on, "Welp. You're a cultural Markssist! I give up."

Fuck you.

found the racist

>london attack
>sweden
brainlet kek

Far better chance of getting killed by a white man with a gun senpai. But nah. You aren't racist. You're concerned about real threats. Not imagined ones.

I have told you that I think Swedish culture is inherently better than any Islamic country's culture. It is more modernized, it doesn't promote the killing of gays and the subjection of women.

it's true tho, whites are into some deviant shit like school shooting, pedoing

>Islam is a race

They seem to be possible/increasing everywhere in the west, it was a prediction, not a reference.

Okay, there you go, now actually demonstrate how removing people from systems that encourage violence is a bad thing. Or prove that Sweden is in danger of becoming a Muslim majority. Or prove the Rome comparison. Or acknowledge that China was xenophobic and still fell because of internal weaknesses.

Do any of that. Please.

>Jews are a race
Race is a social construct with many different qualifiers. Muslims are discriminated against and grouped as a race constantly. This is relevant.

>demonstrate how removing people from systems that encourage violence is a bad thing
can you explain what you're referring to?

>Or prove that Sweden is in danger of becoming a Muslim majority
I can't prove this concretely, I'm only looking at trends in population change and birth rates. In any case, importing large numbers of people from incompatible cultures is a net loss.

>Or prove the Rome comparison.
I never mentioned Rome. I do agree with the text on that image though.

>Or acknowledge that China was xenophobic and still fell because of internal weaknesses.
I would always prefer internal struggles over external threats.

Who said anything about Jews? No, Muslims are discriminated against and grouped as a group (duh) Muslims, which is a religion, not a race.

>Race is a social construct
Surely you would recognize the biological and evolutionary factors of race

Dude. All of this basically just solidifies you aren't paying enough attention to anything. Rome ITSELF fell from internal influences. The text is a joke. Muslims make up very little of the Swedish population. Most countries in this era are not at risk from falling victim to outside aggression.

Yes, the text is claiming that it fell from internal influences. As is Sweden, because they are allowing this to happen through active policy decisions. I'm not blaming Muslims for behaving like Muslims, I'm blaming Sweden for importing them. There's a reason Sweden suddenly became the rape capital of Europe. It is not an invasion, it is cultural suicide, as I've been saying. The image is relevant.

Music

i like big butts and i can not lie
you other brothers can't deny

China's last dynasty fell because they tried to punish British drug dealers and instead got assraped by the militaries of the Western countries they considered inferiors

i like general tso's chicken gaddamn bruh

>In a white majority country
When was the last time a white person blew themselves and other people up, in their own country OR in a foreign country?

they just gun down dozens of people so its ok

The difference is, people like Stephen Paddock don't gun people down because of something inherent to their race or "whiteness." Muslim terrorists act because of something inherent to their ideology. It's really not hard to see the difference if you stop yourself from doing mental gymnastics to create a less true but more comforting view of people.

like that matters one bit to the people killed. a death is death you daft little man. there would be more progress into this if at least people like you accepted muslims are not the only source of mass deaths for fucks sake. consistency is so underrated these days.
focusing only on ideology while ignoring all other sources of violence is so fucking easy

This is an oversimplification. Oligarchies in the Middle East which were born because of interventionist tactics peddled their brand of Islam and baited people angry that they'd been targeted by militaristic monoliths. To peddle this view you have to unironically believe Islam is inherently more dangerous as a religion and ignore every event of the 20th century.

>Don't talk about Islamic terrorism because other people die of other reasons, jeez! Dead people don't care who killed them, gosh! People die of cancer too, why aren't you talking about cancer, wowie!

There is a reason that no non Islamic nation has had a peaceful border with Islam in the history of the world.

Also, >Other religions are bad too, so you can't talk about the most relevant one to the discussion

Nobody said any of that. Stop talking to yourself

Then interpret that for me. Because that seemed to be exactly what was being said.

>in the history of the world
T. actual retard

nice strawman kiddo

She became a better version of Peaches. Too bad Peaches is awfull

The U.S. has killed more Muslims than vice versa but you're getting hung up on religious memes. That.

>Heh, I was almost forced to acknowledge that my argument was bad, but looks like you used a silly phrase, nice try pal

And? What does that justify Islamic terrorism against civilians in the west?

Pic related

Bangladesh and India
Kazakhstan and China
Explain

But you are inherently wrong. Deal with it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_under_Muslim_rule

Nobody said it did. Stop talking to yourself.

Sorry, my fault should have said with a WESTERN nation, the ones they tend to despise most of all.

That trend only started in the 20th century. And if you don't know WHY then you need to stop posting.

What do you think about Islam? Do you think it is compatible with the west / a force for good?

Then why did you say that unprovoked? it's not difficult to get to that conclusion from what you said.

>the state of this fucking thread
christ

It's all the west's fault, sure. We totally deserve it, and we should not be against mass muslim immigration or acknowledge the problem of increasing muslim terror attacks in our homelands.

Australia has been very multicultural for a long time moron.

I don't think anything is inherently incompatible with "The West". I think religion is generally bad as a means of false education but not especially bad in the sense that it in itself compels people to commit violence.

By the way, you're provoking people with the idea that ideology makes murder worse. Nobody else.

Turkey and Georgia

>YAAARGLLEEE DOOOOOOOOO LET MORE-AH MUSLIMS-AH IN, JA!! WHY CAN'T-AH FUCK!!

>turkroaches
Apply yourself. On any given day erdogan says something stupid in the name of Muslim superiority on Europe.

What a vapid response.

I wanted to see people shitting on/praising this album, not this

>moving the goalposts this far

Listen, multiple people are posting here so I don't even who is responding to whom, but I want to know where you're coming from.

Are you saying that Islam has nothing to do with the Islamists who commit violence? Genuinely confused by you stating that it falsely educates people but doesn't compel violence.

I'm saying that Islam's teachings are in no way outstanding in relation to the other Abrahamic religions. There exists an environment in the Middle East where the most extreme teachings impacted and affected people, whereas those teachings affect very few Muslims outside of that area of the world (and people who see what have happened to Muslims in the last 70 years as a result of their faith, race, or geographical locations).

Of course the Muslims who are terrorists practice Islam. I don't believe the bullshit that Islam is a religion of peace or that these Muslims are not "true" Muslims. But it is far more complicated than "Islam is why these people commit terrorist acts".

If Poland is so great, why are there loads of polish people in Britain?

The job opportunities, you mong. Sure as shit not moving for the acid attacks in London

If Poland is so great, why are there no jobs?

There are jobs. 4.8% unemployment rate. But with how close Britain is and being a more developed nation with higher pay for the same job it's worth moving and living in squalor to send money back to Poland for a few years.

>There are jobs. 4.8% unemployment rate
because everybody left the country

Which creates a shortage in the supply of labor and probably raises the money a worker could expect to ask for.
Poland STRONK. Try to have some talking points next time.

The thing is right, we're not talking about Abrahamic religions, right. So now we can focus solely on Islam. I disagree with the idea that Muslims in western countries don't have extreme beliefs. If you look at surveys of the beliefs of Muslims around the world, it's clear that Muslim communities do not support the rights of gays, they do not support the rights of women, and many condone the more extreme acts of others in the faith, even if they would not commit them themselves. Also, the problem is countries like Sweden are importing groups of people FROM radical Muslim countries.

I am of the position that someone running over people in NY with a truck shouting "allahu akbar !" is explicitly telling us that Islam is the driving force behind the act.

Heh I bet you celebrate Sept 1 like it ur B-day