Hey user, let's free Palestine

hey user, let's free Palestine

Nah

omg

butterface

But that won't end in Iran nuking Israel.
Gotta let Israel finish bulldozing Palestine, driving the shitskins out. The kikes are essentially forcing their hostages out of the conflict, and once the Palestinians are out, basically Iran has no reason reason not to full on attack Israel but Israels own nukes, which Iran & the world already know of and can manage.

Destroy Palestine, destroy Israel, destroy Jews, destroy Muslims, jolly good show, get a corndog and go home happy, what's not to love?

Sure, just wipe fucking Israel off the map

yessssss

Free?
No way! If you want it you've got to buy it!

Hope that bitch rots in jail.

Has anyone done a deepfake on her?

meh

or um walk 20 minutrs to Jordan, kind of an easy fix

I prefer palestine free

who is that and why is her face on Sup Forums?

Ahed Tamini, jailed by Israeli terrorists for slapping a soldier

prime minister of palestine

aka slapped an Israeli soldier while her family egged her on and then cries about it because assault is a crime

Fuck those dirty rats!

the IDF had killed her cousin, arresting a 14 year old for responding to that is petty

I'll help you gain all the territory back except for Jerusalem

>butthurt camel fucker detected.

I couldn’t say it better myself

The whole family is known for provoking and stirring up shit to paint Israel in a bad light. There is plenty of criticism to give Israel, but forgive me for not feeling sorry for the bitch who slapped the shit out a soldier.

Why do so many people act like they give a shit about Palestine? Because they were there before the jews? Just remember, we took the U.S. from the people who lived there first, and no one gives a shit. I'm certainly not going to give my land to those idiots.

Sez you. She's way cuter than any of those terrorist sabras.

you'll probably never see the Palestinian point of view, terrorised by Israel for 70 years, and called terrorists by israel for daring to protest.

Looks like someone's been brainwashed.

That's what they get for giving food and shelter to some escaped slaves five thousand years ago.

The Palestinian point of view is old history and the only way for them to move on is to accept the current circumstances. Israel isn't going anywhere no matter how much people want to dream about it.

I wouldn't count on that, once the USA collapses Israel will follow.

If everyone would kill just one jew apiece, all wars around the world would end immediately.

yes, and once we get rid of the zionist banking system the world will be able to move forward.

You mean that you took it from the Jews by force and now that they want it back you don't want to give it up and send missiles into civilian areas then ask not to be called terrorists?

Keep dreaming...

Jews are better

Fucking right brother. Anyone saying youre brainwashed is a cuck

gas yourself

>arab piglet
>dress it up to look western
>provokes soldiers knowing 100% safe
>camera conveniently there
>film pallywood
>eurocucks cream
>propaganda goldmine
>profit

Go Jews

fat slut

I will never support a group that has "Kill all Jews" on their charter. Palestine can kindly fuck off. The same goes for most of the Islamic governments. Fucking antisemites.

Reminds me of the Muslim dad egging the IDF to kill his son. If you want to discuss atrocities let's talk about how the sand people keep lossing against teachers and shit every time they try and invade

Fuck Palestine and fuck muslims.

Jews aren't important.
They are a statistically irrelevant population in any country outside of either the US or Israel.

Nobody else in the world really cares about them at all.

There is a general realisation that they have a disproportionate representation in things throughout the US.. But most of the rest of the world doesn't really give a shit about what's happening in the US anyway, so.....

Basically, not very many people across the world care about the Jews enough to be antisemitic.

They just aren't important.

every blue and red pill fag is the same but opposite sides of the political spectrum. Both are autistic and narrow minded retards that blame a race or people for all their woes.kind of like niggers fags blame Whitey for smelling and being retarded for blues, autists blame jews for being poor and living in basements. Both are niggers in general sense.

I agree with fuck Palestine. But I don't agree with fuck all muslims. I'm more about just not having Islamic governments. There are some okay muslims who are secular. The ones who want to indoctrinate the world are the ones I hate.

NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK YOU PUNK ASS LITTLE BITCH!!!

SUCK MY DIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!

I say Strap on the pork dildo and fuck both the Muslims AND Jews to death!!