I'm a nolife depressed loser with social phobia, need self-improvement content, reddits, books...

I'm a nolife depressed loser with social phobia, need self-improvement content, reddits, books, what should I start with?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/adi_edri9/
youtube.com/watch?v=x35Rbe81vkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

leave Sup Forums and stop calling yourself a nolife loser. get involved with real people and dont look back

this

I'll join you OP. Fuck this stupid site.

wwyd

Yeah be like my friend. He hung out with us and we held him back. He hung out with cooler people and ended up going places and started dating meanwhile me and my other friend just play games and date long distance not much is going on... Just find a better alternative

avoid

instagram.com/adi_edri9/

>artofmanliness.com

some corny stuff on there but there's also some genuinely useful articles.

Just remember this quote OP

this
I always end up shaking hands like a fucking woman. Like where they shake your 4 fingers pretty much instead of your entire hand. And I can't fucking help it.

Get 12 rules for life by Jordan Peterson and get off Sup Forums.

cowboys r cool

those rules are shit

Jordan Peterson is a fucking loser who takes antidepressants:

youtube.com/watch?v=x35Rbe81vkU

>reddits
I think I see where your core problem emanates from OP.

best answer, so much self-help is bullshit sales guys telling you want you want to hear. 12 rules doesn't sugar coat anything, but will help you make actual long lasting improvements rather than just some short term confidence boost.

Forever this. I've always been a social animal, but some years ago I had some depression and self-esteem issues and I became addicted on this and some other websites.
Now I still like here and "internet culture" in general, but I rather go out with friends or simply walk. My life changed, being connected with reality has some long term effect. Now people like me again, girls too, and I found a good work. Maybe it's luck, but I don't think so.
Disconnecting yourself you don't lose anything, when you want you can still come here. Sometimes I lurk and still laugh here. Now I have both and I'm not slave of anything anymore. Same thing happened with amphetamines and weed. I stopped and now sometimes I finally enjoy them. Don't waste your life, cure yourself, make sport, break the circle, read a lot, be curious about real thing.
Love from a 35yo oldfag

Juden Peterstein
I mean Jordan peterson

Anthony Robbins, definitely

Go outside, get a fucking hobby, start working out. Just don't sit on your ass smoking weed all day faggot.

>make sport

I laughed because I stopped doing sport three years ago, and now I have those muscles. Yep, I'm not perfect, but at least other aspects are ok now