Sup /b

sup /b

my girlfriend fucks me up
she ignores me for hours and when I double text her she answers
she apologizes that she didnt answer but I cant handle that anymore
it makes me fucking sad and I dont know what to do because she rejects me and friends say she is scared to talk to me
we are together since 1 month and thats not that long to already such big "trouble"
I feel emotional pain and dont know what to do. I already spoke with her about that but the only thing she did was apologizing every time and saying she will change
> how I feel

Sup Forumsecome an hero

She is going to dump you if you act like a needy bitch. Nothing dries up pussy like neediness. Stop it !
Grow some balls man. She is not a princess. She is just some random girl you happen to date.
If you want to make your relationship better focus on yourself. Workout and study/work or whatever it is that you do. She will love you for it. Don't focus on her. Women want attention until you give it to them and then they reject it.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to kill her?

>apoLOGizes

have more sex. also record it for me

Dump her. Remember that pain, and bad experiences are temporary. But if you keep subjecting yourself to the source of the pain, it won't go away.

You're making the choice to stay in pain.
Respect yourself; if you don't, no one else will.
Leave her.

chill tf out retard

this

It's not gonna last. Enjoy the misery while it lasts and make sure you learn something from the experience i.e. don't be a needy pussy in the next relationship or get yourself a more needy partner

>she ignores me for hours
If you see her more than once or twice a week you're being a needy little piece of shit
Relationships are different now but you used to spend a few hours with your girl every other day at best until you moved in together

Now you're getting upset because she didn't reply to your messages in less than 24 hours

Get a grip and grow up

Stop being a cuck, accept that she's getting spit roasted by chads regularly, and gtfo before she decides to really hurt you.

She does not answer, because she is swallowing the superior serum of a black male. There is nothing you can do.

It does not take an entire day to respond to a message.

If her mom texted her she would get back to that shit instantly

OP, if she will not change there is nothing you can do, you have to leave her. I understand where you are coming from because I'm the same, extremely paranoid, all she will do is apologize, if she was actually going to change she would have already, you know what you have to do.

Oh my god, get a grip, you little bitch

Only two sensible anons ITT

OP, you're gonna have to break up with her. Its the only way. At this point, you've made yourself too needy to retain dignity any other way. Often things seem bigger and more significant than they are because the details aren't all black or white, nor do they ever seem to adhere to any template- not from the inside, at least. This girl is a whole person and she matters, but your relationship is expendable compared to the potential the rest of your life carries.

I only clicked on this thread because I thought it said
>sup /b
>my girlfriend fucks me

This OP is an insecure bitch. Some people don't want to go along with this bullshit modern idea of constant social contact. I regularly turn my phone off and ignore texts, its too annoying not to.

solution:
never double text (ever)(EVER)
however long she takes to message you back, take twice as long, even it means you end up taking a week to text back

at this point she's just looking for a way to break up with you without you freaking the fuck out. you gotta stop being clingy.

op is a faggot

Thanks for the relevant reply, user.