THINGS LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE:

1) The government is becoming more oppressive, overreaching, and dangerous. Police forces are being heavily militarized. We should surrender all of our weapons to them immediately!

2) Islam is a religion of peace.

3) Marijuana cures cancer and basically everything else.

4) Hillary would have done anything more for the middle class than Trump is doing.

5) Our educational system and world ranking is shameful, we spend more on war than on education. Our kids should protest guns and war by not going to school!

i cant tell if this is bait or actualy just a retard straight off the boat from facebook....

>typical defeated libtard, fallacy-ridden response

Anyone who responds below this line is a fucking retarded asshole who just got trolled

5) Believing in God makes a liberal question your sanity, but being a 47 year old man who believes he's a 7 year old girl so he dresses up like one and lives with "her mom and dad" is perfectly normal.

im not even liberal

>filename
>LOGic

6) You can't ban Islam because of the actions of a crazed handful of them, but we need to ban all gun ownership for the actions of a crazed handful of gun owners.

Are you really this stupid, OP, or just a troll?

>get noose
>tie around neck
>jump off chair

Don't tell me what I identify as. You don't know me.

yes this. exactly. don't you see? andy sixx and his log is waiting for you logfag. do it.

7) We should become vegans because it is cruel to kill animals - even thought we'd have to slaughter 95% of all cows, pigs, chickens, deer and any animal which would compete with us for food. (Not to mention the predatory animals which would now starve due to not having prey around.)

1) we need to demilitarize our police as well

2) Christianity sure isn't a religion of peace either and if you think about it most religions aren't

3) Yeah marijuana is dumb as fuck get that shit outta here

4) Bernie would've won

brb gonna an hero bye

I suck his logs daily, kid.

1) Once the thugs give up their weapons
2) Anyone who acts violently in the name of the Christian God is overwhelmingly denounced immediately.
3) I don't have a problem with pot; I just hate the obsession with it as if it were a wonderdrug. Plus, just like people over 30 who get psyched to go get drunk, I don't have any use for people over 30 who get psyched to get stoned.
4)Bernie was a bad joke. The only "good" thing about him winning would have been how nothing would have gotten done.

Serious question. What kind of logic do "conservatives"/pro-guns use when they say "hurr terrorists use cars too, if you want to ban gunz you should want to ban carz too!"

It is called, "Trying to dumb it down enough that a liberal can understand it."

Of course, that is next to impossible....

Thank you for being a reasonable voice here

With the ever so small difference that cars weren't invented, developed or fabricated to run over people, while guns were invented, developed and fabricated to... shoot at people.

No. Guns were built to shoot a projectile at a high rate of speed. What that projectile is aimed at is up to the individual person.

You are welcome. Every now and then there are good discussions to be had on here if people are intellectually honest.

Guns were built to shoot at enemy targets with the intent of create harm. Like, that's their entire point, they don't have other uses besides shooting.

Can use them to hit things, so there goes the point about "other uses."

Either way, it is how a person chooses to use them that is the point. Both guns and cars can be used to kill people, and, quite honestly, even though they weren't designed to kill people, cars kill a multitude more people every year than guns do.

stupid republicans or muricans in general, how hard it is to strict gun laws and FIXING THE GOD DAMN HEALTHCARE SYSTEM so then mentally ill kids won't go around shooting their friends like no tomorrow

Okay: guns aren't designed to be used in any way that does not involve either shooting or hitting. You can get another object to hit things in a more proper manner and you wouldn't buy a gun to use it as a baseball bat.

And cars have an actual, useful meaning for people (go from point A to point B quickly). Guns don't have an actual, useful meaning for normal people.

Keep your guns, they're legal, but the comparisons to cars and whatnot are stupid.

or just strict lil abit the gun laws so kids won't have easy access, with that maybe better mental health care to those who need, how you explain that in USA there is like almost everyday school shooting while around the globe shit is rare? and about cars, most deaths is by accident while with guns it mostly on purpose, people getting die by drinking too much water so whats the point? you guys need to admit, your system is fucked and by fixing some stuff here and there it can potentially save lives, thing is you guys never learn... it either "muh guns" or stupid soccer moms with the"guns ain't the problem, videogames are the reason for these crimes".... i mean i love america but just keep in mind nobody is perfect and admit that you guys sometimes are wrong

The problem isn't guns, it's blacks with guns. The vast majority of shootings are by blacks, even though they are only 15% of the population.

last big school shooting was by black LGBT muslim

Cute thread and all, but I literally don't see why people think Trump ISN'T doing things for the middle class.

I'm a middle class citizen (making $85,000 a year at a software development company) and my pay check increased by $120 every 2 weeks thanks to the new tax laws. I can literally get an hour-long massage EVERY WEEK as a result of Trump's tax policy.

Sorry, I don't argue with juveniles online.

OP you is always a faggot;
OP is NOT wrong.

Americans : instead of discussing about how actually to fix your shit you just play blaming games.. "LIBTARDSSSS HURRDURRR" "HURRDUURRRR REPUBLICANS HURRDURRR" "HURRRDURRR VIDEOGAMES ARE THE REASON" "HURRRDURRR MUH GUNSSS" its funny and sad at the same time... continue like this and your kids of your nation will continue to get killed by some psychopaths that didn't got care mentally because its expensive..
continue like this and rest of the world will continue to laugh at your ass because this is starting to be pathetic

You fail at critical thinking. Yes, that extra money is nice, but who's going to pay for the inevitable budget shortfall? The wealthy certainly aren't...

sah gay

Are you retarded? do you even go outside or just take some extreme mentally ill tumblr pedos as liberals?

Strawman.

(yawn)

>1,000 mass shooting victims in the history of the country
>12,000 people shot by blacks every single year

The problem is with who, again?

One has nothing to do with the other.

Normal people hunt, normal people shoot for a hobby, normal people use guns to protect themselves from criminals.

Kids don't have access to guns unless an irresponsible adult allows them to have access.

There are no laws, other than confiscation, on the books already which would solve the problem. This latest scumbag should have already been in jail.

One of the cunts on The View the other day just questioned the sanity of Mike Pence because he's a Christian.

Try to keep up, ok?

because every atheist/liberal thinks he is 6 year old while being 30 year old or questioning the sanity of religious people.. k m8

Liberals control the media and push their agenda. They give voices to "people" like Lena Dunham.
If you are one of the very few "reasonable" liberals, then YOU need to stand up and fight against the liberals in charge.

Mental health? social health issues? no? you americans even forgot that?

1) Police forces are being heavily militarized.

2) Islam is a religion. Religion is stupid, but the country was founded on religious liberty so oh well. Keep all religious beliefs out of government.

3) Marijuana cures intractable epilepsy and doesn't kill people like alcohol does.

4) Hillary would have done -something- about opiods and foreign propaganda.

5) Our educational system and world ranking is actually pretty bad. It's probably why OP is a faggot.

seems like USA is full of irresponsible adults.. somehow every sunday and tuesday we have new school shooting

Nope. Not at all. Even the "18 school shootings this year" has been proven to be wrong.

Now, want to talk about all of the shootings going on by blacks in Shitcago or Detroilet?

1) When the criminals give up all of their weapons, then we can stop arming the cops with weapons to defeat them.
2) Islam is a religion which still today calls for the killing of anyone who doesn't believe it. No reason to give them any room.
3) If it were only the people who were into it for actual medical reasons and not the losers who wake and bake, few would care about it.
4) Hillary was a failure at everything she's done in the government, especially as SecState.
5) You can thank the left for that. Can't teach responsibility or fail a child because he don't know his ebonics good....

pic related is people are evil therefore handing them killing machines is bad for other people

Strawman

What is strawman about the bullshit "fact" that there has been 18 school shootings this year so far? It is a lie.
Search the internet - you won't find the actual list the people used.
What you will find is that criminals, all of the time, use guns and don't give a fuck about the law.
So, please give me the whole list of these 18 "school shootings". I don't mean a link - I mean I want the details on each of them.

Yeah, pussy. That is how I figured you'd reply. You've got nothing.

You're incoherent.

It's not enough just to rage, you have to actually make sense.

You are *exactly* the type of person who should not be allowed to own a gun. Or a computer.

You're responding to something posted hours ago. I would imagine he left long ago.

Your shouting at an empty screen.

Just because you are a retard doesn't mean everyone else is.

The "18 school shootings this year" is a lie. If you think it is actually the truth, prove it. Don't just give a link - actually do the research on each and every one of the 18 shootings.

Then come back and talk about it. You won't because those 18 school shootings don't actually exist.

i don't think you got him, obviously it was metaphor.. the message is that you guys have alot of school shootings compare to rest of the world.. you can't deny the fact you have more school shootings... and there is a reason for that but eh, "Now, want to talk about all of the shootings going on by blacks in Shitcago or Detroilet?" this is the problem... you guys need to investigate and find a solution instead of blaming (videogames for example or political views from both sides) or talking about other shootings which is gang vs gang violence mostly not innocent people i won't get too deep to that but seriously, try to improve... maybe strict gun laws, like not taking guns from anyone but at least that any retarded psychopath won't get weapons that easily

I'm guessing your mommy never taught you how to tell time, sweetie.

His post was at 02/20/18(Tue)15:22:20
Mine was at 2/20/18(Tue)15:24:26 - 2 minutes later
Then I followed with 2/20/18(Tue)15:31:36 - 9 minutes after his post.

I know you want to be involved, but it is really better for you to just be a spectator, m'kay?

The 18 shootings is a lie. All school shootings are a tragedy, but combined they don't add up to what goes on in Shitcago alone.

There are also 10,000 gun laws on the books. This latest scumbag should have already been in jail multiple times. More laws won't help. I'm not saying to give up; I'm saying there are worse problems in the country but these things bother liberals so therefore they get all the attention.

>The government is becoming more oppressive, overreaching, and dangerous. Police forces are being heavily militarized. We should surrender all of our weapons to them immediately!
>2) Islam is a religion of peace.
>3) Marijuana cures cancer and basically everything else.
>4) Hillary would have done anything more for the middle class than Trump is doing.

Liberal here.

You're 1 for 5 on those counts.

Either you're wrong or I'm not a lib, I'm a moderate.

Hey, don't you insinuate that we can't love both guns and THC, you filthy trashbag.

Most like a moderate. That means you should stand up to the vocal liberals who run the media.

/thread

Wait fuck