What the FUCK is wrong with Americans?

What the FUCK is wrong with Americans?

wjla.com/news/local/police-guns-ammunition-vest-found-at-home-of-student-arrested-for-having-gun-at-md-hs

Other urls found in this thread:

wjla.com/news/local/father-turns-in-daughter-after-finding-journal-with-plans-of-mass-shooting-at-md-school
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/02/fast-acting-utah-parents-disarmed-their-teen-son-at-school-preventing-a-possible-tragedy/?utm_term=.a0ae09248572
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosive_rat
wjla.com/news/local/police-guns-ammunition-vest-found-at-home-of-student-arrested-for-having-gun-at-md-hs
knowledgenuts.com/2014/08/05/school-shootings-are-not-just-modern-phenomena/
youtube.com/watch?v=N3Lyhic47nQ
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/17/pop-tart-gun-suspension-upheld-by-maryland-judge/
webstr.co.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=NB1qI7DrH6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4NJYWgb6dQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Father turns in daughter after finding journal with plans of mass shooting at Md. school

wjla.com/news/local/father-turns-in-daughter-after-finding-journal-with-plans-of-mass-shooting-at-md-school

Fast-acting Utah parents disarmed their teen son at school, preventing a possible tragedy

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/02/fast-acting-utah-parents-disarmed-their-teen-son-at-school-preventing-a-possible-tragedy/?utm_term=.a0ae09248572

generalizing
this retarded

wow actual responsable parents

there have been 18 school shootings in the US this year. Not this past year, this CURRENT YEAR. 2018.

It's only Feb. 20.

mah libertahhhh!
niggers gonna take away are guuuuuns!
2nd amendment 4evah!

he had 2 scholarships lined up for college.

Well he fucked his future. Better luck working in chinese restaurant serving up rats and dogs to white people.

LOL

yet blobs are getting so mad that they make images like that lmfao

BETA UPRISING

Define school shooting

Do you think it's a gun problem or a mental health problem? I feel that providing access to healthcare and counseling would help more that any of the shit solutions posted on Sup Forums

For the libs. It's any discharge of a weapon in or near a school.
They include shootings in high risk areas where gun/gang violence is common. So even incidents that has nothing to do with the school, if it takes place near it, they'll count it.
They also count any shootings that happens near a school bus.

Nothing wrong. The police actually did their jobs this time and stopped a violent crime from happening.

>or
it's both, genius

That has been proven to be a lie. Go elsewhere, Russian bot.

Or neither.

schools should teach not to bully instead of getting shot by the bullied

That number is all accidental discharges many just near the school resulting in few or no injuries or death you just read that at thought HURR DURR MUST BE TRU FUK GUN

SHALL

I've had nutso Libertarian friends suggest that "What if we offered counseling to everybody who might shoot people up?"; the same people who don't want to pay any taxes, or pay for anything governmental, or GOD FORBID have universal medical care.

I say keep it up, lets call it "Natural" selection.

americans are fat

a 7th grader in ohio shot himself at school today

NOT AMERICAN HERE. I AM FROM THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD (CANADA),.

THIS IS 100% TRUE. AMERICANS DON'T THINK OUTSIDE THEIR COUNTRY. YOU EUROS ARE OBSESSED WITH A BOY WHO WILL NEVER EVEN LOOK AT YOU.

We think outside of our own country. We think it is hilarious that you elected someone like Trudeau. We think it is hilarious that you have to wait for medical treatments. We think it is hilarious that you are starting to have problems with illegal immigrants.
We also think it is shitty that you wouldn't take the Hollywood scumbags who promised to leave if Trump was nominated.
And we also think you owe us an apology for Bieber.

>We think it is hilarious that you elected someone like Trudeau.

NICE TRY EUROCUCK. AMERICANS DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CANADA OR YOUR MUSLIM REFUGEE CAMP KNOWN AS EUROPE. THEY BARELY KNOW THEIR LEADER MUCH LESS OUR LEADER. AS I SAID, USA IS THE HOT CHICK THAT WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU.

YEAH, AND MEASLES IS MAKING A COMEBACK IN EUROPE. WHAT'S THE POINT IDIOT?

Nope. I'm American. The US may not be perfect, but without us, the rest of the world would not be as good as it is now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosive_rat

Fucking retard a "School shooting" is now classified as a shooting in a school zone not at the school itself.

Rofl you dont rly think that XDDDD

NAH, YOU ARE A EUROCUCK FAG. YOU WISH YOU WERE AMERICAN.

Great question.

It's definitely a cultural thing. I fully believe that even an all out ban wouldn't stop this shit from happening.

I have zero solutions.

All he had to do with those grievances was to simply wait for Festivus and let 'em rip. Kids today got no patience.

good thing grenades are legal huh?

first resonable response to this shit i have seen all week, gg man have some pussy

Without the US, Europe speaks either German or Russian. No one stands up to the mooslum terrorists the way the US does.

Face it, sugar britches. You hate us when you should be thanking us.

Yeah. Sure. Ok. Buh-bye.

Here's the kicker, Baltimore, the largest city here in Maryland and US Today's "most dangerous city" plans (almost) weekly ceasefires for the residents. They don't usually make it beyond the first couple hours, but they still plan it. Guns are easier to acquire here than a job (nigs don't look for jobs anyway), and felons that are prohibited from being in the presence of a firearm are caught and released to repeat the same shit over again.

kek. you got caught. fuck off to a trap thread eurofag

That glock lower is wicked. I wonder if its stock modded or aftermarket.

fank u so much merica

Yeah, we were all wondering that.

we're talking about american school children and guns you blithering zilch

your mother is fat and thinks spanish originated in mexico

1) As others have pointed out, people play quite fast and loose with the definition of "school shooting."
2) Almost all of those shootings were rednecks or niggers being rednecks/niggers. What do you expect?

THEY SPEAK ENGLISH. THE LANGUAGE OF THE WORLD. WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK WHERE SPANISH CAME FROM EUROCUCK?

Another straight, white male stopped in his patriarchal tracks!

>Another straight, white male

theres been 1 school shooting and it was in parkland fla.
the other 17 were proven to be bullshit for example a window was shot out at a school during the middle of the night while it was closed. a school security officer accidentally discharged his weapon, no one was hurt. a random person committed suicide in the parking lot of a school etc.

>wjla.com/news/local/police-guns-ammunition-vest-found-at-home-of-student-arrested-for-having-gun-at-md-hs

American children have lost the ability to cope with their problems. Another perspective might suggest they've learned that they can live out their revenge fantasies on those whom they have perceived as having wronged them. Everyone will see the righteousness of their cause, they'll get the attention they crave, whatever.

In my day we just tortured animals or found constructive ways to channel our crap. Many that didn't are on the street now, or in institutions.

I believe giving so much attention to these people spurs on the next one. But, I also believe my generation fucked up parenting, big time. It's like we need to have one of those conversations that we all know the answers to, and it's borderline taboo, but we need to just air it anyway. No, the reason children are bad (of any race) is because of their home life. Yes, parents should take seriously active interest in their childs development. No, they should not leave it up to schools to instill discipline (mostly because we've crippled that ability- in my day we could get smacked/spanked all day every day, now it's a lawsuit).

But you have parents that pick up their 5 year old children reeking of weed, but send their kid to school with mismatched shoes, and/or with holes in their clothing, and tend to pick up the same child hours late (true example from my teacher pal).

So, I'm sorry my generation fucked you up. It doesn't mean much being that it's on Sup Forums, and you can't verify that I'm some old fucker, but I mean it. Because there's nothing worse than seeing this shit every god damn day, while everyone pretends they don't know the reason for all this. It's us. We fucked up. It's not the guns or the access to them. It's nothing more than bad parenting and not instilling proper values and ethics in our children.

We dun goofed, and the consequences will never be the same.

This. My god you guys are sad.

>American children have lost the ability to cope with their problems.
Foundation of your argument. Utterly, inescapably conjectural statement.

knowledgenuts.com/2014/08/05/school-shootings-are-not-just-modern-phenomena/

>knowledgenuts.com/2014/08/05/school-shootings-are-not-just-modern-phenomena/

I never claimed it was a modern phenomenon.

The pseudo-article you linked was less informative than a Bazooka bubblegum wrapper.

I'm sorry we failed you to such a degree that your online ego means more to you than living a life free of such concerns.

Forgive us

>lost the ability
Meaning they once had it. Meaning this is a recent thing. Backpedal all you want. You're the one being a sophist here. How was my article not informative, by the way? Was it because it made you look foolish?

youtube.com/watch?v=N3Lyhic47nQ

Exactly. Enforce the laws already on the books.

nu-conservative trash

Meaning, I felt my generation had some degree of control. Meaning that these sort of shootings were not as commonplace as they are now. The article the person before me linked to has zero data relating to that.

Not that it matters. Let's suppose that school/mass shootings back in the 80s were as widespread as they are today in the U.S. Either the media was deliberately avoiding reporting this (doubtful given the nature of media in the U.S. is to sensationalize everything), or our entire society lacked the ability to communicate and pass information over great distances rapidly.

No, we just had baby boomer sell outs that beat the shit out of us and/or taught us to be self reliant, responsible, and that not every outcome deserves a reward. We were not a reward based culture, unless the reward was to get out of childhood and not beaten. Things we gladly partook in back then has parents arrested today. So, we tend to be more bootstrappy than is accepted by younger folks today. And that's fine.

But I'm not back peddling, and I'm not hostile or angry. On that, why are you so upset?

>in mah day
Fuck off faggot

obviously. the country sucks ass. everyone is miserable and we pretend like its the best .

Banning guns won't help cuck

I don't want public schools to teach about religion in the aspect of trying to convert or dissuade anyone, but they can't even teach right and wrong any more. Pass students for trying. Teach them eboncis. Make sure schools meet quotas. Graduate them to a world which won't hand out a good job - so push for affirmative action to lower the work standard.

Parents don't want to be parents. Hey, guess what. It sucks for the 20+ years you actually have to be on call 24/7, but actually do it. It will make it easier on you that you don't have to have them live with you when they are 35. Push them to succeed at something which will allow them to earn a living and the rest of your life will be easy.

>Video is over 5 minute
>reply in 3 minutes
Thanks for playing.

FUCK OFF EURO CUCK. GO BACK TO THE 40 MOSQUES IN A 10KM ZONE IN GERMANY.

It is called "natural selection" or "survival of the fittest"... ;-)
The guy with the gun is more fit than the one without.

So if a car backfires near a school bus, liberals count it as a mass shooting?

they count any shooting with 3 or more victims, whether they are killed or wounded.

he's right

HE DIDN'T SAY A HIGH SCHOOL DID HE IDIOT?

kek

Are you fucking retarded?

Yeah I stopped watching once it started going into anti-pharmaceutical, anti-progressive bullshit

IS IT 50 MOSQUES NOW? MY BAD.

>liberals count it as a mass shooting
Yes. Pic related also gets you suspended from elementary school.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/17/pop-tart-gun-suspension-upheld-by-maryland-judge/

webstr.co.uk/

>anti-pharmaceutical, anti-progressive
And you say this like it's a bad thing. The generation of drugged up little faggots running around but somehow it's a piece of metal's fault

youtube.com/watch?v=NB1qI7DrH6Y

The right will actually believe that the left posted this.

POOR CARP.

YOU NEED MORE HOT JEWS IN YOUR LIFE:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NJYWgb6dQM

Look up the map that shows each of the 18 "school shootings" you'll see only 2 involved someone shooting up a school

I'll agree that this guy's reasoning seems rather anecdotal, but consider the fact that, while school violence (shootings included) have increased in frequency. There are a number of theories to try and explain why, like popularisation of the method, due to media attention. Without more studies into the factors at play, it's difficult to tell.

Doesn't look very American to me.

source please

Unfortunately most Americans seem to blame it on "failing to ID and treat mental illness", instead of the simpler solution of making it harder for crazy-ass people to get guns.

America is land of the free homie.
But you can't be free of everyone else's bs, not by a long shot.
We have lots and lots of psychopaths

America is a melting pot of people, therefore these problems.
A multicultural society with a wide variety of religions. A huge socio-political experiment.

what is this simple solution?

I'll bite here , how is that a simpler solution frend. Have you really thought it through completely, it's not as simple as passing a law and bingo

But shooters are often bullies themselves. No one was actually bullying those Columbine kids. No one wanted to eat with them because they were dicks. They bullied the goth kids.

The problem isn’t bullies. It’s pricks with guns. I was bullied. I never shot anyone

Your day? There has been a chain of mass shootings dating back to the 60’s. Just how old are you?

Russia has an ID system which is rather strict. When was their last mass shooting?

You mean America's hat? Nice try faggot.

kek

unless they are playing

It’s funny because teenage school shooters is something that started in Canada back in the 70’s.