Ban Canada Thread

Who else supports banning Canada from this board?

ITT: Reasons why Canada should be banned

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10392656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Ameribetics are the biggest shitposters on Sup Forums

Leafs should all be gassed

There's literally nothing wrong with Canadians. If anyone should be banned it should be Brits.

strawpoll.me/10392656

Let's settle this

If you ban us, we win!

Everytime a Canadian posts, there is a lot of damage.

DELETE THIS

Don't you have a wall to get started on Juan?

everyone knows Canada makes quality posts, burgerfags just want you to think it's the Canadians

AKA THE JEWS OF Sup Forums

>Ban Canada
Are you arguing against free speech?

(((burgerfags)))

You would have thought the great potato famine might have got that chip off your shoulders Ireland.

Because of shitposting
But this shitposting is somewhat funny, so let's not ban them

BLAME CANADA
BLAME CANADA

You know when a burger calls you Mohammed? That's what you are to me.

No, bubbles, I'm comfy af here. Let Trumpf build his hypothetical wall.

Please ban Canadian posters. At least the Aussies are funny.

>canadian """"""humour"""""""

Mexico gets a real wall. Canada gets a cyber wall. Maybe we'll have to start invading them too? They can't build a 9000km northern wall!

Yes ban Canada. But also ban India and Turkey.

i support it, canadian shitposts are not even funny

Literal Paco. The wall just got ten feet higher.

You are just mad that you are historically insignificant compared to us. It's ok cormac, let it all out.

I should've known the leafs would've raided the poll

you'll have to switch proxies then Ahkmed

say that to my face faggot not online and see what happens

We're not so different, you and I.

No, I'm not. I just pity the brits that dole out the famine jokes. There gone a bit dry now 2bh. Its the same reason why I stopped calling Brits Mohammed.

I enjoy posts from Canadians and Aussies. At least they have a sense of humor and provide a nice contrast to the echo chamber circle-jerk.

>Canada banned
>Sup Forums censored in yurop by EU government

>mfw the board is now just americans, aussies, south americans and turks

australians, moot banned them once before.

That's fine, now that the relevant companies all have branches in Tacoland, there's no need to spend my healthy peso around niggers and their cucks.

No he didn't, newfag.
>He actually believes that meme

You're probably an Ontariofag so yeah we are

not so different you and I

Was that a joke within a joke? Kek

You are right, still we get a lot more shit. You guys get off lightly on here.

ban every province but alberta and quebec

problem solved

Don't tell me you're from best province Ahmed?!

Nigger, I don't even eat Timbits so why don't you piss the fr*ck off? Only A FUCKING BURGER would waste their time on a thread about how much they hate Canadians, while ironically contributing to no political discussion in doing so.

There might be a good deal of retarded Americans on here, but Canadians are almost exclusively terrible posters.

different i so not and you

Someone's jealous of our progressiveness

It's all banter m8

shut up, italy.

ayy lmao

>not eating timbits

how many fucking muzzies are in Canada... I take it all back, fucking nuke us please

Ban us all. We don't give a fuck

Quebec should be the first to go.

You have to understand our situation, buddies. We've been dragged into a hell of a country(in a bad way) and we haven't the slightest bit of dignity. At least with militant shitposting, we have a sort of reputation to stick to that makes us seem somewhat relevant. The 3 rules of Canadian shitposting: defecate, distract, derail. Canadians are sick of seeing things going well for others. Sup Forums will be our killing ground until we are right-winged again.

You'll miss us when we're gone

That would make them Banada

Ahmed please

Seconded. The handful of """"acceptable"""" Canadaposts are not worth enduring this scourge.

Nothing of value would be lost. They aren't even fun to insult or bant with because they are shameless and fall back on their pathetic standby """""insults"""".

at least we're protecting our culture

isn't that Sup Forumss wet dream? just because it isn't yours don't get butthurt

i live in faggotville british columbia with the gooks, my life is hell and so i shitpost, you got me.

Timmies is shit and so are you for judging national pride based on where you get coffee in the morning

Thanks for the input Burger(((Stein)))

You were so close to purity, I have only pity for you my son

>French
>Culture

GUST THE LEAVES MILD BREEZE NOW

>anglos
>tim hortons

Thanks Trudeau I'll be sure to stop eating there so we can open up Canadian HALAL Coffee shops only from now on

إِذْ يُوحِي رَبُّكَ إِلَى الْمَلَائِكَةِ أَنِّي مَعَكُمْ فَثَبِّتُوا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۚ سَأُلْقِي فِي قُلُوبِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الرُّعْبَ فَاضْرِبُوا فَوْقَ الْأَعْنَاقِ وَاضْرِبُوا مِنْهُمْ كُلَّ بَنَانٍ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ شَاقُّوا اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ ۚ وَمَن يُشَاقِقِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ذَٰلِكُمْ فَذُوقُوهُ وَأَنَّ لِلْكَافِرِينَ عَذَابَ النَّارِ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا لَقِيتُمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا زَحْفًا فَلَا تُوَلُّوهُمُ الْأَدْبَارَ وَمَن يُوَلِّهِمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ دُبُرَهُ إِلَّا مُتَحَرِّفًا لِّقِتَالٍ أَوْ مُتَحَيِّزًا إِلَىٰ فِئَةٍ فَقَدْ بَاءَ بِغَضَبٍ مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَمَأْوَاهُ جَهَنَّمُ ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ فَلَمْ تَقْتُلُوهُمْ وَلَٰكِنَّ اللَّهَ قَتَلَهُمْ ۚ وَمَا رَمَيْتَ إِذْ رَمَيْتَ وَلَٰكِنَّ اللَّهَ رَمَىٰ ۚ وَلِيُبْلِيَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْهُ بَلَاءً حَسَنًا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ

I support this cause 100%

Hehe 72 get it like 72 virgins xD

Canada is our hat. Sure, it's a shit hat that doesn't keep our ears warm or anything like that but it's still our hat. We should always accept the hat even if they are shit, at least we get Anglo-bantz.

Mexico is our butthole. It's a nasty poop filled butthole and should be treated as such. Only nortenos should be allowed to post because they smell the shit and feel the shit but aren't our shit.
We need our shit's opinion to know what should be gone. They are, after all, the experts in shit.

We should ban Turkey

this 100%

In all seriousness the Americans on here are pure cancer. They just destroy the website. They're the ones that need to be banned.

Why the hate for canada OP?

>he thinks calling us jews makes him less of a chink

>anglo-canadian culture

Can we ban Autistralians? They're too much competition, they're making us look like shitty posters. Giving them some time off would make them forget how to post, I think it's a win/win situation overall.

Potatonigger hate us cause they anus.

Further proving my point.

Turks get pissed and act like the hilarious r**ches they are. Also we would lose the chances to post VERY fast Koksal running at incredible hihg speed

Don't get upset because our culture isn't about the USA.

I listen to both Anglo and Franco radio stations.

French stations discuss about local events and local celebrities.

English stations discuss about Hollywood.

Let that sink in for a moment. Canadians have such a lack of culture they adopt Americans'. You can talk shit all you want, but everybody knows, deep down, you would be nothing without the US and Quebec on a culture point of view. How can you even be nationalist then? Why would you even try to argue about anything relevant to your country if you aren't nationalist? Why don't you just kill yourself?

>implying being a chink is worse than a kike

Why are you posting a Frenchman though?

Your Trudeau (biggest maymay in Canadian history) is quite literally a faggot French fuck.

Trudeau isn't an anglo name, seems rather "LELELELE BAGUETTE OUI OUI OU" to me...

Fucking secede then, we don't need your ungrateful ass. We'll take Timmies and maple syrup all for ourselves, you faggots can do whatever it is that you do in dollar store France.

>implying Jews are more than 2% of the population
>implying you don't have just as many kikes
>implying you aren't most likely a chink
>implying that the Chinese aren't the kikes of Asia

This isn't even fun anymore. I legit feel bad for you having to be you.

To Canadians, nationalism means not letting Quebec separate. That's all. And mass immigration is fine with them. Maybe all that cultural dissolution will finally eliminate nationalism in Quebec and prevent them from separating.

Pick up your nearest history book: we should be a country, but your shitty ass federal governments rigged the votes. It is well documented.

Quebec has had 500 referendums already and they act like Scotland each and everytime.

They are of cuckold now.

Yep, just like Scotland.

lel.

They were really close and the federal government kept sabotaging them. Ethnic vote and money is why they were lost.

>implying Canada isn't over 80% white
>implying there's a better chance of me being a shitskin than a burgerfag
>implying Canada has over 1% of jews in the population

Trudeau may be cucking us but atleast our race demographics and white probability is better than Burgerfags

I really don't care, Scotland comes up with the same excuses and blames England, Quebec is doing the same thing, blaming Canada.

Like the French actually have any right to be there in the first place.

Canadians should have a vote on whether or not to gas the entire population of Quebec with Sarin.

Fuck em, fuck gyppo parasites.

Trudeau was raised to be neither anglo nor french, and he currently lives in Ottawa, Ontario, works at the parliament, pretends to speak for all canadians, so for all intents and purposes he isn't a french canadian.
>lives in Ottawa, Ontario
>speaks english in the parliament

Here.

The only immigration of any kind Quebec gets is from French-speaking nations, and even that is on steady decline. I'd still rather much live there because no chinks and mudslime.

Forgot to remove the green text, my mistake.

Why are you letting the jew radio tell you what your culture is? Why would you assume I give a shit about the states? Just cede and take your debt and shitty gun laws with you.

But you agree he is of France, a name like Trudeau is French.

He speaks French fluently and probably speaks it when he's gobbling nigger cocks.

"MMMMHHHHMMMM OUI OUI MOISURE"

Who else likes the feeling when you have a really big poo and it hugs your rectum while exiting

>The only immigration of any kind Quebec gets is from French-speaking nations
And French speaking nations are literally just nigger/Muslim infested shit holes.

Mali, Algeria, C.A.R, Guadeloupe, Guiana etc.

We all like that feeling, especially the feeling after when it leaves and you feel empty.