Waifu thread

Waifu thread.

(Mash)
And who might that be?

(Roru)
It depends on what weapon I decide to use. I want gear that also works well with certain weapons

3 hours yesterday because we had no water, need to finish with a pressure washer and degreaser today.

Surprisingly fun tbh, really like my new marketing teacher since he was actually saying useful things...

Remmyyyyy!!!

Awwww..... RIPGreat, now I know how to get to ya.

Suzumiya
and i can be obsessive and borderline psychotic
Lol I'm actually medicated at the moment, so no reason for me to lie.
It feels good being honest to haruhi though

That's strange this is an anonymous board, how can someone hate a stranger, and I can't hate anyone in particular it's against my nature

claim

someone i'm interested in... i want to talk to him but i forgot his numbers...ugh

but then I wouldn't be clean uwu
I should try playing botw on harder difficulties tbh...
Animal crossing sounds fun
I don't really know what games I'm into, I like all types of games, only thing that dictates what I want to play is my mood I suppose

Ya know what else feels good? Discord! Disc when?

Hey hey hey~!!! How are thing coming along?

In my 3U, Im rocking full Rathian everything, upgrading the armor into Pink slowly.

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

thats a good thing
psychotic is cute
back off loser youre pathetic

duke

Damn, how big is the unit? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say temps were above 40C during?

Klonata

Claimed.

going alright. compiling data I recorded from microscope analysis of some rocks. nothing too interesting, but I don't feel sick today, which is good.

how are you duking, do?

25 but high sun. Its a standard 2 basket. We had a breeze for the heat, felt good, but way too much sun. At least my arms got brown from it.

Oh please.

I'm glad for you, then!

I'll play Monster Hunter with you though

Well good luck with that

But that's 3U, I bet Rathian & Rathalos gear are higher tier in it. In world, pink and blue Rath sets are pretty decent though

ok

Rem claimed

bye-bye

that is a very good question. i don't hate anyone but they hate because i push them away before they can hurt me. its all my fault
just finish on me and i'll clean it up...
i want to make one but you scare me
>420
ayyy
well... if you can accept that side of me then we can be good friends for a long time.. i have to go walk my doggo, bye-bye

remember the Mirro Shaz Shrine? Tempered Power?
yeah i'm trying to do that again right now and god it's a pain
Master Mode makes things a lot harder but i'm just bad at games in general
can't think of any good games to recommend at the moment but if i remember any i'll let you know

>rem appears
>mash leaves

:thinking:

cute butt

That'll add on 10 or so out of the shade. Thankfully sunburn isn't as much a problem for me. How are things with your brother's cafe? (I think that's who it was)

rem is too pathetic to be mash

You aren't saying they are the same person but you never see the two of the in the same room at the same time

Good my dear comrade Nonon, because I wouldn't want you to feel unwelcome here~~

Yup, last one was a numb nut

Ehhhh I'll pass

Reeemmmmm

Says the one who sent me their butt

No, theres much better gear for dealing with different things (Wroggi for sweet poison immunity, Qurupeco for Hunting Horn players etc). Rathian is good for hunting Rathians, and Pinkos suck, so smashing them with a Dragon switch axe and having fire resist helps a heap.
Thats what Im cleaning the fryer for. He wants it as new before install. Waiting on hoods before the equipment goes in, wiring was being done yesterday, walls look like shit. Floors are good though. The steelworkers are dragging their feet something hard.

Oh my

says the one who sent me multiple of theirs

Unblock me on disc pl0x?

QOTT What is the #1 thing you love about your waifu?

>I love her warped sense of justice.

Claimed, I know I don't come around here much.

Yep, theres a black market for waifu anons butts apparently.

I love her attitude towards life.

Cute

Yeah, each gear has it's advantages, but defense is also important
Unless thinking that makes me just a little babby

>I love her warped sense of justice.
Basically the same, tbh

Says turbine who dated literally everyone in their server, gave server owner ship to Louise because you loved them, and then ultimately failed to be called worthless by them

Mash has said how you're scum.
How they got an apartment so the both of you could live together, but you refused.
And some other things.

Oof, thanks auto correct.

Says the one*

sounds fair enough but I don't do butt pics

Best defense is dodging or using lances / gunlances.
Neither do I, mines horrifying though.

it is quite the accomplishment
and you realize her being the owner was a joke right?
ouch you got lied to by mash might wanna check up on those things before you say it

>two of sono's pets having a bitch fight
like pottery

The gathering if the cutes

So much for sucking their dick, calling them number one and all.
Hell, piety could've served you better

Cute

Oof sucks
I thought this was a place without drama humans never change

Gotcha, preopening was always a landmine of missed contractor deadlines, changed appointments, and canceled projects before I could sometimes set foot in it. Hope it goes well.

Adorable when she tries to express her feelings and affections.

Sono caused this?

That's true, I like bows so I'm using gear that:
1. Looks nice
2. Gives me good bonuses
I'm trying for gear to maximize crit chance

>without drama
oh lord

youre right about mash not being number 1
that spot is reserved for junko
piety did serve me pretty well when i stole the orbit from her server

dude stop

the drama is good

Spammers can suck my amazingly average cock

u mad?

no just annoyed and really wanting my cock sucked

Whaaaa? Oi mate, don't drag me into your beef, I'm trying to make things up with Remmy boy

It was due for open mid December, and supposedly a grand opening early next month.
You want power over crit. Consistently strong damage is better than burst, unless you're using a super fast weapon.