This company is one of the 6 companies who have been selected to build a prototype for the wall:

This company is one of the 6 companies who have been selected to build a prototype for the wall:mobile.twitter.com/FisherSandG
I can find footage of all of them being built,except that one
halp
no political comments pls I don’t give a shit about your opinion

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sapper
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VdL2k8jbnAs
foxnews.com/us/2018/01/30/trump-s-border-wall-prototypes-virtually-impassable-pass-rigorous-testing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not tall enough.

Nigga it’s 30 foot
You’d need one tall ass Mexican to get over that

Should be 1000ft tall and with a 500 ft deep and 300ft wide moat connecting the Atlantic and the pacific oceans, with genetically engineered megalodons.

>what are ladders

this
ladder + weight on the back wall to slide down easily
that's even speaking of if anyone actually bothers to try going in this way, most mexicunts just overstay visas

Disgusting. Trump is a total madman Nazi.

You'd never see Obama building any sort of barrier between the US and Mexico.

>mfw GOPfags say "gun restriction won't stop criminals."
Then say "this wall will stop those criminals."

Money well spent, dumbshits

>You'd never see Obama wasting money on a symbolic effort instead of ending the drug war so latin america is less of a shithole
i disagree. obama is like if trump was still an asshole but was capable of complex thought

>I can find footage of all of them being built,except that one
Fuck you drug cartel faggot. Neck yourself you piece of shit

First off,you’d need to get a 30 foot tall ladder,then you’d need to climb down or have someone else place another ladder on the other side
All within time to not get caught by border patrol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sapper

I wonder if Trump has ever heard of these guys?

B U I L D W A L L
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L

Wow can't wait for a useless wall to be built!

It’s not useless, when fence was built in San Diego homosides and illegal immigration went down 85%

>”NO POLITICAL COMMENTS PLS”

>homosides

Yeah, that's the joke dumbass.

I'm no Trump fan, but it really fucks me off when people slate Trump then praise Obama in the same breath.

At least Trump is actively an asshole to people, rather than pretending to be Mr Nice and lying to them before fucking them over.

Daily reminder that most illegals comes here as legals and just overstay their visas

>Daily reminder that most illegals comes here as legals and just overstay their visas
Then why are illegals and democrats against building a wall?

>homosides

because it will cost trillions and have insignifiant effect?

Because it's a waste of money.

so is welfare.. your point?

That's funny, democrats and illegals have never said this was the reason. It was always a "race" issue.

No not trillions,billions 18 billon,we spend 132 billon on dealing with illegals a year,not to mention 3.6 Trillin every year to keep the government open
Get your facts straight

Who cares, Mexico is paying for it.

Not trillions moron billons 18 to exact
18 billon for a wall
132 billon spent on dealing with illegals
3.6 Trillion spent on keeping the gov open

>democrafts and illegals are 1 person

>rather than pretending to be Mr Nice and lying to them before fucking them over.
no he does that too

your assuming that this shitty wall would keep any of these illegal out. first off a majority of illegal immigrants get into the us legally, and second we had a wall that has little effect. Making the wall taller is just retarded

Drug cartels don’t use visa

drug cartels don't try to walk with their drugs over the border either

great rebuttal

Snip bit of your dear leader years ago:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VdL2k8jbnAs

no but they hide drugs in trucks and in people that are legally allowed to cross the border. almost nobody is just jumping the wall.

even if they were would making the wall taller actually change anything

No they don’t, but they never bring drugs through via airplane always through the border,they might hide it in something like in a shoe or in a backpack

No they don’t, but they never bring drugs through via airplane always through the border,they might hide it in something like in a shoe or in a backpack.

i have no issue with what he says. What bothers me is when people propose spending a shitton on a wall which would have minimal affect on immigration or drug operation. the idea is delusional

God damn! You sure have all the answers, don't you?

The wall is more of a message. There's already tunnel networks in place

shoes and backpack carries by people who are legally allowed to cross the border. The people don't even see the wall

there are more financially efficient ways to send a message

Not delusional Mexico built a wall with Guatemala,Israel built a wall with Palestine worked great
Weak 4 foot tall fences are basically worthless

what about repairs? It's not going to last forever...

Fisher sand and gravels prototype was projected to last at least 150 years
It is the toughest of the 8 prototypes

How come no one mentions that Illegal immigrants are actually a good thing for our economy?

They can't apply for aid
They HAVE to work to support themselves
They CAN be paid less because they have no protection under the law

How is that NOT good for the US economy. They give much more than they take..

Now, Legal immigration is another story.

much better than all those citizens soaking up all the welfare I'm paying for.

Because this is a discussion about illegal immigration

i don't understand how the height of the wall makes a difference at all. if the us is willing to hire all the ice employees to enforce the wall then it doesnt matter the height. even it its a 100 foot wall people will get over it

I say stand one up in Detroit and see if it lasts 6 months, that would be a real test.

Special forces could only scale 1 of the 8 prototypes, were talking about highly trained military personnel

Nothing lasts in Detroit

Highly trained in... wall climbing?

And a wall keeping them out that costs money, i.e. the economy...

true true.

how? what were they given. How do you protect a wall against rope or a ladder? do you have a source?

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/30/trump-s-border-wall-prototypes-virtually-impassable-pass-rigorous-testing.html
Try climbing up a virtually completely smooth 30 foot wall with out assistance or a rope

Why? Just use assistance or a rope...

since when do people not have assistance or rope?

they probably took their wall prototype money went across the border and blew it on whores
>i know i would

Also, have you read that article?!? It said 90% drop from adding the fence.... Is that 10% worth 18 billion?! Why not just put more fence up?!

great idea - only lets put it on the mason-dixon line to contain all the southern trash

or the cartel runs em in with any of the thousands of tunnels that cross the border
>own a house in nogales and there are tunnels all over the fucking place

No, Trump is a commie. He's doing the exact same thing East-Germany did.