ITT: Draw your country from memory! (you can also draw other countries if you like)

ITT: Draw your country from memory! (you can also draw other countries if you like)

rate

You forgot Queen Maud land and Bouvet island

I'm sorry. I will include it soon enough.

I practiced yesterday

italy

Poland

kek

guess

i em ze world citizen

Ukraine?

Mine is better, I feel.

close

Turkey?

aight
cuntray's shape looks like a baby's cut off leg if you ask me

Romania?

Bulgaria?

Nailed it boys

Russia

this or Russia

closer

got it!

What's that fermented? stuff? Is that some type of Bulgarian kimchi?

>tfw no Бaницa c cиpeнe

GUESS

I'm sure Spaniards will be glad to hear that Ceuta split off from mainland Morocco

>that italy looking at the other direction

noooooooo my autism

10/10, very good!

Thanks. Yours (if you are OP) is crazy good, I am not remembering any fjords at all.

looks like тypшия, pickled vegetable stuff

whoops meant to quote

I don't know, I just really like Бaницa c cиpeнe.

Yeah it's my favorite bg food too. You should try мeкици dipped in sugar or honey. Bulgaria has godly pastry stuff

I only remembered major fjords, and they're not exactly accurate. I also live on the west coast so I know it fairly well. I am working on Scandinavia now desu. I know Sweden has a lot of lakes, but I have no idea desu, only the major ones because they are so crazy big.

since OP allowed it, i also drew the Southern Cone countries: Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Bolivia and the U.K.

accidents happen

You forgot Ryfylke?

I was thinking about it, but frankly it's such a clusterfuck of a system to draw and I'm not sure how it looks like. I can of course try to draw something, but it will look very wrong. I guess I'll do it just for the sake of adding an important detail.

Looks good, gonna try them when I next visit Bulgaria. Is it normal stuff to buy in a bakery or is it served in restaurants?

I forgive you. You did a good job

>dfn du vil tegne island men vil ikke tirre de sinte islendingene som vi er så glade i.

You can probably buy them in bakeries and restaurants, but I'm not sure because I've only ever had them homemade by the grandma.

Homemade is always better, no matter what traditional food you're getting. Homemade banitsa is 100x better than store-bought for example.

Get a бaбa to make them for you with a nice serving of thick honey.

Ah, the memories of eating these at sunset out in the grandparents' countryside house

I've got no Bulgarian family/baba nor anyone who could make these for me, so I'll have to settle on buying anyway. Unless I just find a recipe on the internet and make them myself I suppose.

if you're good with pastry, make them

if not, try find a traditional restaurant, don't buy random ones in some corner store

I won't judge you, it's basically just an oval with an Elvis tuft of hair anyway

bosnia?

Just gonna draw the important part

Fuck off we're full

Ok, how did I do?

quite detailed norway, sweden and finland, but jylland is kinda deformed (remember skagen and djurs) and fyn is basically non-existant on your map. apart from that, well done!

Not bad, most people mess up Höfuðborgarsvæðið, but you got it pretty close. Also Vestfirðir not bad, 8/10.

I feel I got England done quite well. Proper cocked up Wales, even though I have a map of it o'er my monitor. I love Scotland but fuck drawing that for a laugh.

I will try to work on Denmark, but it will have to be a bit of a mess around with its shape and see if it looks right in my head, because I don't want to cheat. But let's say you are allowed to give me a tip verbally. If you want.

Thanks. It looks good in my head so I didn't want to add anything.

Not the best, I know.