So guys I've been thinking

So guys I've been thinking.
What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth?
Isn't it going to be dark all day and we will only have a bit of moonlight at night?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenetlinks.com/afterschool-resources/light-moon/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lava
>sun
pick one

That's not how it works. The nuculear fission in the Sun keeps the lava hot. It has to cool from the inside out, like a donut.

Moonlight comes from gravitational energy, so we'll never lose that.

what do you think the sun is?

It's not lava stupid it's plasma

YOU'RE REAL FUCKING ORIGINAL, NEWFAG!

I BET YOU THOUGHT THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY AND DESPERATELY SOUGHT SELF VALIDATION BY PRODUCING A SUCCESSFUL FUCKING THREAD ON Sup Forums!

HOW MUCH OF A PATHETIC MAGGOT MUST YOU BE TO SUCKLE AT THE SHIT FLUNG AT YOU FROM OTHER VIRGINS ON THE INTERNET! FUCKING DISGUSTING!

A donut doesn't even have a centre...

That's how it cools. Read more science, dipshit.

Only capital letters: not trustworthy!

It's not lava you fucking donut.
It's super-heated plasma.

/thread

You chucklefuck, plasma is what's in your blood. The Sun isn't made of blood. God, you're so stupid.

If the star Sol was to 'burn out' ie die & cease its function. We Earthlings, who are so hell bent on destroying eachother, would all die aswell.

And to the dumbass who said Moonlight is from gravitational energy... Read a real fucking science book, light from the Moon is a reflection fron Sol.

If it was plasma it would be green. Does it look green?

Fucking retard

You have played too much Fallout...

What the fuck does your schools teach you shitbag children these days anyway?!

When they call it a "Blood Moon" they don't really mean blood. Learn astronomy you gimp.

The sun is an atomic reactor run by nitrogen not lava

*Hydrogen

Fix'd that for you

Right the sun is made of a gas and it magically keeps together

How retarded do you think we are?

>obvious b8.
>neckbeards actually responding.

No not magically, gravity is a thing user.

Nitrogen...tell us more Sir

LOL do you know how inflamable hydrogen is? The Sun would explode like the Hindenberg. The Sun is mostly helium and nitrogen, like our atmosphere.

VERY FUCKING RETARDED!! To answer your question...

>The Sun would explode like the Hindenburg
Yes user, like it has been doing for ages now.

Just cause we have a higher I.Q than you doesn't mean we're all neckbeards

Stupid, if the Sun exploded it would be dark and we'd have to stumble around in moonlight.

There wouldn't be moonlight without an active star

>Intentionally acting this stupid.
I know you're supposed to be trolling me user, but you're laying it on a bit thick.

Moonlight comes from tidal heating between the Earth and Moon. Look up Neil DeGrasse Tison.

No, the moonlight is from sunlight reflecting off of the highly reflective surface of the moon. Plus it's Tyson, not tison

sciencenetlinks.com/afterschool-resources/light-moon/

You user, are wrong yet again

So how will the moon shine when the Sun explodes? Didn't think of that, did you? Checkmate.

When the sun explodes it'll go into a supernova state.
The moon will shine while it happens, but that light will be from it getting consumed by the sun alongside with the earth.

The pajeets will just send up a spacecraft to pick the lava scabs.
> India superpower 2020!

>having so little knowledge about the sun and how it works.

You can't possibly be real.

That's not how a supernova works. The sun contracts until it's a white dwarf and then the protons fuse together. This drives all of the electrons out (called a solar wind) and it pushes all of the inner planets into Jupiter.

A magical thing, which nobody can explain... oh shit gravity is proof of God!

What?
Prove that ridiculous notion if you can.

What fuckin moonlight? you will be dead and the moon will be black.

Physicists have been unable to reconcile gravity with quantum theory. It's clearly an outside force that influences the universe in ways we can perceive, but can't understand. There is no quantum gravity because gravity is the hand of God.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
I've never kek'd so hard at a post

Sequential numbers of truth.

>lava
>molten rock

>sun
>plasma

>What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth?
You cannot be this stupid.

It "burns" alpha particles in the reaction.

The result is that if you'd take a random sample of the suns outer reaches, you would have mostly hydrogen, then helium then traces of all the other elements low on the periodic table, but they're all just coincidental. The sun doesn't really need the neutrons to burn even though they'll always be present

IIRC, the sun doesn't have anything heavier than cobalt due to the spectrum, but you could be right.

What the fuck are you talking about, since when is plasma green?

kek