Who was in the wrong here

Who was in the wrong here

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/harrow-school-boy-died-from-single-punch-after-telling-club-promoter-youll-work-for-me-one-day-a6991941.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

violence is sub-human behaviour especially when it is in response to a verbal insult.

Bouncers are always retarded maori criminals. Or wogs

Schoolboy was wrong, that bouncer won't work for him if he's dead

Shouldnt have been so weak.

Talk shit, get hit. Only people you can have an argument with without it resulting in violence is your family/gf/wife. Insulting another man to his face is asking for a fight.

limp dick detected

Maybe he didn't deserve it, but he asked for it.

Well, user, violence was the only response we had in our earlier days. We have evolved a lot, but that primitive compulsion still crawls deep inside us.

But you are right when you say that less intelligent people are usually the more violent ones.

Fag
The richfag

Dude would have probably been right if he had kept his mouth shut

internet hard man detected, attacking someone after such a weak insult is nigger tier behaviour.

Both are dumb apes who cant interact in a normal manner and have to result to either insults or violence. Both are wrong, although violence, especially resulting in death, is definitely worse. Especially if your job is supposed to be protecting people.

I'm pretty sure violence is how we got to this point.

Yup, Harrow School. 99.9% Indian/Pakistani around there. The 0.1% is the private school.

I mean, public schoolboys who go to the likes of Harrow are normally dicks, but he had a point.

Bouncers are normally scum. "Violently murder a bouncer" is on my bucket-list. Obviously will have to be something I do towards the end of my life.

if they are not intimidated enough when you threaten them with violence you must be the fag here buddy.

Well this is 2018 so, the rule of lay here says that the bouncer is clearly wrong.
There is no other argument, unless someone has more evidence to back up the bouncers claim for causing murder. (ie: self defense)

ONEE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH

just looked up the story. It was far more innocent that the title may hint. Dude was all right. The guy who punched him is going to prison. Nobody won.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/harrow-school-boy-died-from-single-punch-after-telling-club-promoter-youll-work-for-me-one-day-a6991941.html

You must be a kid. Do you think arguments and insults don't occur in the workplace? You gonna get punchy if a supervisor calls you an idiot?

THIS

Bouncer, but the kid sounds like a piece of shit

Kid is a fucking retard who thinks he can talk shit because he got a rich daddy.

im rich as well, i went all in on crypto and got fucking lucky with a 5000% ROI. I get to talk shit to people bcuz i was poor and i earned my money myself.

this retarded kid had it coming

He was killed over fucking nothing..people these days are fucked up.

It was quite the right decision to shut myself at home.

Yes.

chad
chad is always wrong
lucky there's one less chad now

>Harrow
Absolutely no loss there. They are upper class and fucking know it. They all deserve a fucking slap.

bouncer should have killed this faggot instead

TALK SHIT GET HIT FAGTRON

POES funny

>Unemployed

I've never been insulted, got in an argument or called an idiot at work.

antifag commie or just jealous of people with actual education?

bouncers are roided up hot headed faggots

are you mad poorfag?

stay poor faggot, maybe you can clean my ass for minimum wage

yeah try attacking someone in the workplace you fucking idiot see what happens, why are there so many underage fags here?

Both. But the kid was acting like a snotty cunt. Ask for shit, you'll be given shit.

By your response I could understand that not being the case for you.

These other fucktards though..lol

"i went all in on crypto" that has got to be one the the cringiest things ive read today, you lonely ugly virgin pc master race neckbeards have no real cash but think "hurrr im 21 and retired on bitcoin" is going to get you out of your parents basement. That dead rich kid had real money, unlike your neckbeard crypto non sense but keep thinking you're "rich" fag

You'll work for me one day (for a short time before you're fired for workplace violence and become a depressed, alcoholic drain on society).

He has a punchable face, fuck this faggot

obvious bait.

no los dos?

Andá a la puta que te parió, maricón.

the bouncer's a laborer. filth, trash, garbage. a trumpanzee.

you don't punch money. touch us, and you go to prison for life (or get the death penalty). my money gets me more ass than your muscles, fags.

we (the coastal elite) are the producers and earners.

That's how the world works.

you can argue about it being a better education, but look at the shite it spews out. They end up in top government jobs with very little skill or common sense.
Boris Johnson, for example.
A "well educated" prat that runs his fat upper class mouth at any given opportunity. Foreign affairs are in his hands and he does nothing but fuck things up.

Upper classes are interbread and have no business doing what they do with money they didn't earn.

Little shit deserved to get tapped, not the bouncer's fault the kid had no chin from generations of inbreeding.

I dont feel bad for either of them

If the Harrow (now dead) schoolboy was indeed smart enough to have the bouncer work for him one day, which implies that the Harrow (now dead) school boy was indeed smarter than the bouncer who killed him with just one punch, then the Harrow (now dead) schoolboy would not be now dead and alive and in several years time the bouncer would indeed be working for the Harrow (still alive not dead) schoolboy. Sadly in life you might think you are smart, but life will test that assumption so will luck. Maybe we should test for that for getting into Harrow.

>frequents Sup Forums
>gets mad when people talk shit

Fucking idiot

>Andá a la puta que te parió, maricón.
Jouet de baise.

Fucking taconiggers

The Congress has to do something to ban the free sale of punches

>Talk shit, get hit. Only people you can have an argument with without it resulting in violence is your family/gf/wife. Insulting another man to his face is asking for a fight.
Found the nigger

well fuck if i'm gonna touch you and get life might aswell kill you while im at it pussy

Only low intellect emotionally unstable people resort to violence, he could have just roasted the kid in front of his friends and kicked his ass out but let his friends stay. Bouncers obviously at fault, not a good job for a halfwit with a hair trigger.

>bought bitcoin

>claims to have earned money yourself

You are a waste of human resources. Get a real job cyber-hippie.

糞食え、アホ。

No need. The problem seems to resolve itself.

THANK YOU! "cyber-hippie" kek

kek

OK kid

you better. but remember this: my family will pay to have the biggest negroids fuck your ass for months in the prison. because we probably know the owner of the private prison you'll be assigned to :) we'll know your prosecutor, judge, etc.

>we
>(you)

They were both in the wrong tbh. I do prefer the results of what happened though. Kid had an easy life and thought he was untouchable. He now goes down as the example for rich people not to talk shit or flaunt their wealth in an insulting manner. The bouncer did completely chimp out and committed actual murder over a meh insult though.

Can't fight huh

*dies with only one punch* lmao what?

Depending how rich that kids dad is I guess the bouncer will be working for him the rest of his life.

The shitty fucking friends for not taking him to a hospital, lmao, rip

Maйкa ти бeшe кpaвa, мaймyнa нa бaщa ти

an important rule on the internet is not to threaten people because it sounds autistic and you can't back up your claims, good day to you buddy

Richfags don't have friends lmao

Sure, he needed to be taught a lesson, but you are literally retarded if you think he deserved to die

it's not the punch that killed him it was the impact when his head hit the concrete...

KEK

>Talk shit, die
Fixed, and much more concise now.

Well he was clearly wrong since no one will be working for him ever again.

Who cares. Nothing of value was lost.

If you'd like to take this offline, I can demonstrate on you for Sup Forums

>le hit thangz that hurt muh feeluns apes

The nfl taught us how bad concussions can be, one bad hit and bedtime for dogs.

stop embarrasing yourself.

the fucking brat of course. The bouncer shouldn't have hit him that hard, but who knows, maybe he just had a glass head. Fucking rich people think they can get away with anything. Only sad thing is that he didn't have time to regret saying that shit.

fucking kek

*punches you* Whoops and another richfag is dead lul

both

agreed

>i went all in on crypto
>i was poor

If you were actually poor, you wouldn't even have any money to put into crypto. You faggot were born middle class or higher and think you made it by your own efforts when you began with a head start.

I see the same thing happening to baron trump.

This is as right as truth can get.

HAAAAhahahahhaha

b/c of all the trap pics

Why is there no info on this incident after 2016?

Lol

Bouncer should have raped him first infront of his faggy rich friends right there on the street. Bleeding arse crying, then one punch him dead to silence them all. After that just put fedora on and continue working.

Bouncers aren't supposed to protect people just to keep the riffraff out

lol

There are several options, here they are in order of civilised to nigger monkey behaviour:

>skinny pale schoolboy says "you'll work for me one day!" and walks off

white:
>ignore

>ignore and laugh

>laugh at him

tanned:
>tell him to keep walking

>tell him to fuck off

>tell him to suck your dick

dark:
>run at him with your arms swinging like a gorilla

jet black:
>scream in his face with your arms swinging like a gorilla

africa mode:
>run at him with arms swinging, screaming, and punch him

Only uneducated morons resort to punching somebody after being insulted. You're never in the right when you retaliate like that.

This.

I live in the ghetto and hate privileged rich shits, but physically attacking someone for saying that they'll be your boss one day is the epitome of mental retardation. Some days it's easy to snap when you've taken a lot of shit but if you're a buff bouncer and the guy talking shit is a skinny little kid then you need to restrain yourself, and if you don't, you're a fucking idiot.

I don't know the context but it doesn't even sound like an insult to me