Mind blowing thread

mind blowing thread

>post stuff that blows your mind

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Man-Down-Reasonable-Gamblers-Everything/dp/0810998297/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1421799062&sr=1-1&keywords=man down
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Our galaxyis 100,000 light years across, and is just one of hundreds of billions of galaxies in the universe.

This character was pretty mind-blowing.

>but in all seriousness, he was my favorite character and actor in all of GoT, and after he was gone, the show just slowly declined in intrigue and story quality
>still a badass death though

I think the cosmos is infinite, and that other realities that are not even tied to our own (which by definition we cannot ever contact) could possibly exist, possibly infinite in number (sort of like what philosophers mean by "possible worlds", but not exactly).

I should say that if I were to guess, it would be infinite.

But by definition it is impossible to prove anything to be infinite as a finite entity (i.e. a human)

Very good point, and nice trips.

thanks

They pretty much stopped following the source material after that. Then they ran out of source material entirely.

Cleopatra lived closer to us in time than to the building of the Great Pyramid.

Which is why no show should ever adapt a book series that isn't finished.

kek

Niggers Exist

holy fuck this is mind blowing. imagine what europeans in the dark ages who made it to egypt must have thought seeing it for the first time. I doubt they would have believed humans could have made such things.

Eh, I guess I knew that, but it's not especially mind blowing.

But it does mean she was that much closer to my cock, so I can fantasize a little bit more about it.

And the T-Rex lived closer to us than to the Stegosaur

blows my mind how I dont want to live and I don't want to die so i just suffer.

I second this. Stop putting a number on it. Our methods of measuring arent infinite for starters.

The closest galaxy (Andromeda) next to the Milky Way galaxy moves thowards our galaxy with a speed of roughly 120km/s and will thus collide at some point.
The distance between our galaxies however is so large that it is expected to take 3-4 billion years for that to happen.
The space between us is just that fucking large and empty.

now THAT is mindblowing

I mean, it's important to use numbers where they are important and useful, and measurement is fine, but we just don't need to look at the world as if our measuring stick is the objective standard to measuring all things... is that sort of what you are saying?

tl;dr - numbers are useful and indispensable to science, but don't make them meaning anything else

Which will blast shit everywhere and eventually form a massive galaxy.

NEVARRR 4GET MUH WMD’S

>tfw you check the dates and it's not shitpost

Numbers to the size of universe and quantity of galaxies. We can only see so far and people assume that we must have xxxbillion galaxies. It's infinite. There are no walls or empty zones beyond.

Space is so incredibly large. I can't believe it when people say they think we are the only life in the universe.

Saturn V. Fifty years later and our POS gov. relies on Commie rockets that manlet payloads to go to the ISS, while we have private corporations like Space X trying for larger payloads. I hate this country, if we just diverted our military funding to space exploration the world would be such a better place. We might actually survive our inevitable extinction. But noooo, gotta kill sandniggers for control of a finite resource.

Well, that was certainly a quick, if not entirely, painless death.

I don't think we can PROVE that it's infinite, but it seems like the wisest guess.

We're only human, there are some things we simply cannot prove even if we have a hunch. Almost like an unsolvable riddle, we think we have the right answer, but the guy who asked the question died before we could give it to him.

spoopy

Of course we cant. Again, our method of measuring isnt infinite. Even if it was, insane numbee of variables would interfere with even attempting.

do you read Spinoza?

Saturn, one of the more interesting planets of our sun system is a gas planet.
It weights 100 times the weight of earth and has 700 times the volume.
It also got 62 moons including the very cool moon "Titan".
Titan is particularly interesting because it's considered as a human base - it's 95% of the entire weight of all moons with a diameter of roughly 5000km which is roughly half of earth.
The combination of 5 times the air pressure of earth and pretty cold 94 K however creates an athmosphere which manages to hold liquids and today - as every day it rains liquid methane on Titan which may serve as fuel in the future.

Every time you take a breath, you are breathing atoms that basically every human who has ever lived has breathed at some point.

>>post stuff that blows your mind
Trump is about to ban bump stocks

Also comparision to Titan.

It's so crazy to me that those rings are well over 100,000 miles wide

Tesla fanboy spotted.

rodney mullen

Our extinction actualy is going to be a relief for the world itself.

It's angel cop btw

>Sex plays a vital role in bonobo society. The animals do not form permanent partnerships and making love is used both as a greeting and to resolve conflicts. Both males and females are highly promiscuous and actively bisexual.

If humans fucked like bonobos it would be a happier world

We would be over populated as fuck though.

How the fuck do you land it? How is he strong enough to hold all that up?

Extremely lightweight build obviously.
And quiet possibly in water or on very very flat surface.

Arming teachers in the United States in statistically more likely to increase deaths than reduce them - the increased amount of suicides would outnumber the number of deaths by classroom shooter.

>filename

Just because people fuck doesn't mean they can't abort the little pricks.

>and people ask themselves why nobody wants to become a teacher anymore...

This entire book: amazon.com/Man-Down-Reasonable-Gamblers-Everything/dp/0810998297/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1421799062&sr=1-1&keywords=man down

I knew a guy in high school who attempted something like this. Except he broke both of is legs, autistic motherfucker is only 23 and he works for a private R&D aviation company

>a quick, if not entirely, painless death.

Entire brain and brain stem being obliterated by a .50 tracer round? yeah thats going to be pretty painless.

Truly remarkable. Women are so bad at everything that they didn't even have a coherent argument claiming they're not until a man played devil's advocate.

dont use retarded units

>in the distance

Wtf is this proof of ghosts?

Pretty interesting user

Mind = Blown

No its proof of science. If you set the ladder wobbling at a certain frequency the legs will accelerate down the slope at a perfect rate to "walk"

The dot in this picture is the earth

this

also safe sex is a thing

At their furthest distance, you can fit all other planets in our solar system between the Earth and the Moon.

How fucked my future is

where my dick?

Also about the size of space:

what anime is this?

Mind blown

>moremonkeypussyforme.chapelle

cool

lol

I think those are two males.

Oh nevermind, I guess that was the joke, huh?

Should've replied to>760575692

u faggot i spotted it

Looks like a DShK but I guess that round is nearly identical

so society-wise humans are closer to chimps than bonobos.

I wish we had the kind of muscle strength that chimps have.

I think we're somewhat in-between.

Chimps are fucking brutal, I think we are more compassionate over, but not quite as enlightened as the bonobos, sadly.