>25
>Transgender Female
>Pre-Op

Ask me anything.

Can I see ur dik?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Are you in the UK? If so, can I suck you?

Post asshole now bitch

Kill yourself

Take many dicks?

What's your address?

החלק הטוב ביותר על ביצוע קציצות הוא לדעת כי כושים לא יודע איך. וזה חשוב לעשות כדורי בשר

what if you are still an attention whore after the operation?

www.sexchangeregret.com
Moron. You can no more turn a guy into a girl than you can turn an elephant into a tractor. Enjoy your mutilated body after your cosmetic surgery.

>pic unrelated, as pic actually has a vagina

Do you have kik?

>Being this desperate
Fucking lol. What kind of retard is attracted to this level of mutant?

>desperate

I've got a gf that is down to fuck whenever I want. I just want to watch a dude in panties cum for me behind her back, fuck, I'd suck any dick and let the cum run down my throat just for the thrill of cheating

Are you sure? There's kind of a bulge there

> Ask me anything
> Answers none of the questions asked in the thread
Quality stuff

What antidepressants are you on?

Awesome. Enjoy giving her HIV and looking after a retarded son/daughter because you're riddled with faggot plagues.

That's an ancient photo of someone else, spastic

do you actually consider yourself a female? like, do you genuinely believe you ARE a female?

I can't conceive of the mental gymnastics here, help me understand, thanks

i-it's almost as if nothing actually changed aside from the idiot having his dick chopped to pieces... could it be that this is not actually a female?? surely not

that's a pretty transphobic post user, I'm going to have to schedule you for a mandatory reeducation session and all your assets will be seized as compensation

That's pretty transphobicphobic, user.

don't trigger me, I'm transphobicphobicphobicphobic

OP, did you kill yourself? Assuming the worst and that you didn't, why aren't you posting anything? Too humiliated maybe?

OP here
Im such a huge faggot lol i want boys to say nice things to me even tho im less that trash

Don't think this picture is OP. This is it's deluded fantasy what it will look like after its mutilation, a genuine female. When in reality the abomination will be a boxy, raspy Frankenstein creation with an open wound between its legs.

lmao this

Why don't you stop leading her on and tell her you like dudes?

What I imagine the doctors look like who perform these operations. They must be insane.

>OP picture is so old anons are seriously responding. Damn.

Why ever subject yourself to the people of Sup Forums?

>transgender
What's it like being so displeased with your physical sex that you're willing to physically butcher your body and not just dress more in the fashion of the opposite gender like a rational person would?

That isn't you

>Transgender Female
>Female

A combination of this, and fits of hysterics because 'lel, they actually believed that i could make them female'

pretty fucked up that you're using her to cover your faggot ass. tell her the truth and spare her from looking like a fool. because lets face it, you only pretend to love her to hide the fact that you're gay.