en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_van
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/875106979294961665
youtu.be/LT8eBjlcT8s
m.liveleak.com/view?i=3c1_1497343316
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/balt/

>tfw no good overwatch position

shooter confirmed to be a Bernout y'all

they just keep on tacking letters onto their little abbreviation, don't they? soon enough they'll've annexed the whole alphabet

>You don't have to tell me twice! But during the Stone Age...!
Has anybody ever actually figured out what this was supposed to mean?

Don't forget to visit my thread.

Workin REAL hard on the comic lads

Shit forgot pic

Is that a ballsack I see?

it's literally impossible to not spend at least a quarter of the day doing this if you have any sort of artistic talent, I won't judge

Its a vagina dude

Thanks it took me 2 years and 10 minutes :3
Still no gf though i wonder why

what's the difference?

Babies come out of one.
Would be pretty horrifying if your child came bursting out of your ballsack alien style

dayum

I have plenty more
Unfortuaney

Reminder that if you fucked a post-op tranny that really looked like a real woman, you'd still be gay.

is it really not possible to tell it's not a real vagina or are they that good at it?

Go fuck a tranny and find out

Post old timey CSA outfits plz
Preferably with leather outfits

Rottweilers are good.

Ugly dogs

I find the "American" types are usually more aesthetic; less bulky, more slick looking.

is ole miss any good i am thinking about getting my llm there

It's decent. I don't know how their law program is

i shall investigate further.
also tar and feather those that remove monuments.-

greetings

Why are you thinking about Ole Miss?

/acadiana/

youtube.com/watch?v=04NhkP86Rpk

good post

above average post

From what I've heard so far, Cajuns have a really unique style in their songs, you immediately recognize it is cajun. It's not just the accent, it's the way they sing.
youtube.com/watch?v=fQTfMjWa2p0

They have a lot of sad songs, but it's always on a happy beat.

kek, it literally sounds like French with a Southern accent to me. Nice.

I don't have anything, sorry. My history folder is huge but I don't have much in terms of /fa/ besides military uniforms and armor.

>leather outfirts

idk if i have any like that desu

>military
Thats great, i am looking for the louisiana tiger battalion or similar outfits

Doesnt need to be fully leather.
Something you would think a treasure hunter would wear

What about a tattered up uniform with leather patches on the pants

Fantastic

pls no bully

>pls bully

why is there so many zouaves uniforms?

it was fashionable

gotta remember most americans were frenchboos for the first half of US history

if you're a ouiaboo, you don't use algerian uniforms.
Maybe they saw the meme that was our uniforms and ignored it

>ouiaboo

10/10

man, fuck these guys

>tfw I'm the one that keeps making all of the ouiaboo threads

>ouiaboo
nice

Apparently he's saying cavemen are stupid. Yes, that's the official explanation.

oh dear

looking like a good week lads

where the hell do you live, I just escaped this shit in England

why is putin so based

Russia is bad for business and they need to be stopped

Reminder that China's internal policing forces have a larger budget than the army
Reminder that the PLA swear allegiance to the party and not the people
Reminder that the only function of the PLA is to put down potential insurrections

>this kills the chink

How are y'all survivin the heat?

Staying indoors, drinking lots of water/tea

>Reminder that China's internal policing forces have a larger budget than the army

its so much worse than that

>The execution van, also called a mobile execution unit, was developed by the government of the People's Republic of China and was first used in 1997. Mobile gas vans were invented and used by the Soviet secret police NKVD in the late 1930s during the Great Purge. The prisoner is strapped to a stretcher and executed inside the van. The van allows death sentences to be carried out without moving the prisoner to an execution ground. The vans also require less manpower per execution, requiring four persons to assist with the injection. The PRC states that the vans are more humane than previous forms of execution. Human-rights groups predict that the execution rate in China will increase because of mobile capital punishment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_van

by exposing myself to it until the true heat of summer arrives

then i will ascend to my next form

>a heatstroke victim

video of aftermath of Raqqa bombing.

>twitter.com/worldonalert/status/875106979294961665

PLA soldiers are too tall for their tanks now. They had to order surplus Soviet tanks so that the drivers wouldn't injure themselves

I don't care

Can't shake the feeling that HFY threads are thinly veiled attempts to jerk off American homesteaders on the Great Plains

i dont feel anything watching this kind of shit anymore, maybe ive been on this new guinean long pig cooking forum too long

but it happens all the time and i have no need to put effort towards feeling emotional about something i have no control over

>On the morning of 10 May 1940, following the German occupation of Denmark and Norway on 9 April 1940, four British warships approached Reykjavík and anchored in the harbour. In a few hours, the allied occupation of Reykjavík was complete.
>There was no armed resistance, and taxi and truck drivers even assisted the invasion force, which initially had no motor vehicles.

There are no globalist cuckolds in dixie are there ?

globalization =/= globalism

if you're lurking, post a meme faggots

I've got nothing to do

rewatching an old kung fu movie

five deadly venoms, 10/10

That's cool, but check out these windows
youtu.be/LT8eBjlcT8s

that was more interesting than i expected it to be

My cousin lives in Germany but they have American style windows where he lives

Is there anyone famous in Five Deadly Venoms?

Huh, that is pretty cool. Never seen anything like that.
When I took German, I learned that Germans have a love-hate affair with windows, air conditioning, and other sources of moving air. In the mornings, they often throw all the windows open to air out the house regardless of how cold it is outside, but there's a superstition that being exposed to moving air will cause "circulation disorders" or other sicknesses. Germans complain if a breeze reaches them through a window. In the car, Germans roll down the window at red lights and roll it right back up when they start moving again.

it was the beginning of the careers of the Venom Mob

a group of five actors (and a sixth technically but he bitched out to do chinese soap operas) who did a shitload of great old kung fu movies in the 70s and 80s for shaw brothers studios

ive got dozens of their films

i recently found a dead torrent for every single film they made (258), and i swear to christ if that had a single seeder i'd wait for months

>im a bit of a fanatic for old school kung fu flicks

>In the car, Germans roll down the window at red lights and roll it right back up when they start moving again.

Northern Europeans fucking hate AC, I didn't see a single unit when I visited except when we were on base

>there's a superstition that being exposed to moving air will cause "circulation disorders" or other sicknesses
Sounds like Korean fan death

I need to watch some but I don't know where to start

m.liveleak.com/view?i=3c1_1497343316

>I need to watch some but I don't know where to start

you've come to the right user conwaybro

my recommendations from my collection

any Bruce Lee movie (game of death is shit but worth it for the last few fights)
clan of the white lotus
executioners from shaolin
fatal flying guillotines
five shaolin masters
heroes of the east (aka shaolin challenges ninja)
invincible armour
kid with the golden arms
master of the flying guillotine
mystery of chessboxing (this one directly inspired a wu tang clan album)
the one armed swordsman trilogy
the five deadly venoms
the return of the five deadly venoms (not a direct continuation)
secret rivals
shaolin & wu tang
shaolin mantis
shaolin vs lama (HIGHLY recommended)
snake in eagles shadow
drunken master
drunken master 2
avenging eagle (HIGHLY recommended)
thundering mantis
36th chamber of shaolin (literally one of the best kung fu movies of all time)

Thanks bud

>do not hate
>hate is not so good
>and to be paranoid is a bust
>feel the love that comes from us
>and try to feel love that you can offer at least from within yourselves for yourselves

chris chan is on the fucking news

why is this happening

this isnt right

>why is this happening
We have turned our backs on God and he is punishing us

The reporter probably couldn't find anyone else to talk. It was cringe to watch.

why were we born at the end of the west

for fucks sake it was the most glorious thing the world had ever seen, western civilization had conquered the world

and we had to be born right after a bunch of assholes gave it back and the natives destroyed everything

Also it's funny that he mentions hate and paranoia since those seem to be his major emotions.

theres just something deeply wrong with sonicfags

something man shouldn't know

At least we get to see it senpai. America will keep on chugging until after we die. Just don't have kids

>a bunch of assholes
Call them what they are

something is coming

Collapse of China, Russia, and the Eurozone. A depression that the US won't recover from for at least a decade

Montana is looking comfy rn

arkansas is set up well for something like that

i have friends with a lot of guns, if things go south we'll go a a buddies ranch and fortify

but honestly theres so many preppers and gun nuts around here, that i think arkansas would be wholly

>wholly ok

derp

>Sounds like Korean fan death
Yeah haha, kinda.

Lots of people who preach tolerance are surprisingly intolerant.

Most of the forested flyover states would be ok. I think we'd escape the worst in the likely scenario of widespread riots in the cities because we don't have any cities

Could always go live with the Mormons in those big fuckoff vaults they built into the mountains around Salt Lake City

Why do people hate raisin cookies so much

>Could always go live with the Mormons

not an option

they view non mormons as infidels/kuffar

theyre nice folks but when shit goes down, theyre gonna take care of their own and its something their leadership is ready for

honestly if shit hits the fan utah will be steadfast because of the fanatic doomsday prepping mormons do

>not converting to Mormonism for the qts and survival prepping
Big mistake