Tfw your hero disappears so far up his own arse he's got some bird playing scissors on stage

>tfw your hero disappears so far up his own arse he's got some bird playing scissors on stage

youtube.com/watch?v=iwV1lKNA0wU

Noel, you've fucking lost it m8. Liam was right all along. You've been spending way too much time with Bono and Russell fucking Brand. Sort it out A fucking scissor player? How "cutting edge".

Absolute STATE of this potato

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcsOURZOp7g
youtube.com/watch?v=TpkNkUId7ZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kys you cringey manc twat, him and Liam have always been utter wank. Totally unoriginal, derivative, often downright stolen material is the story of their careers. Imagine thinking "IN THE SONSHEEEYIIINE" is anything other than shite.

*listens to Radiohead*

>got some bird
>sort it out
>absolute STATE
fuck are you even saying?

I don't listen to those cunts either actually. Anything to come out of Britain in the 90s was awful. Listen to some proper British rock like The Clash or The Jam.

having Noel as your hero was a mistake to begin with desu

OP can i ask you why noel gallagher is your hero?

Fucking hell scissor girl is cute. Name?

Noel is a gift to this universe

I can't watch

its unavailable in my country :(

>Liam releases his first solo record
>Gets decent reviews
>Just as his career is about to revive Noel throws out this belter of a track and throws Liam back to the void

Absolutely based.

it's britspeak

youtube.com/watch?v=lcsOURZOp7g

TUNE, LADS.

>The Jam
just threw up a bit in my mouth

nonce

not the user youre replying too but eaton rifles is a tune pal

Pulp was actually pretty cool before the whole Britpop thing

Potato absolutely BTFO by Liam:
youtube.com/watch?v=TpkNkUId7ZQ

>The Clash

>Straight To Hell, Bankrobber, The Magnificent Seven, Train In Vain, Complete Control, Ghetto Defendant, This Is Radio Clash, The Guns Of Brixton, White Man In Hammersmith Palais, Charlie Don't Surf, Tommy Gun, London Calling
>not god tier songs

>Noel Gallagher is your hero

The absolute STATE of this potato

she's not even doing it in time

keyboard girl's got a fat ass tho

I like Scissor Sister, I have a thing for pretentious hipster girls.

>Noel throws out this belter of a track
did we listen to the same thing? It was shite

Noel is kind of an idiot when it comes to anything outside of classic rock music. I mean, he's the type of guy who probably has a top 10 favorite albums and besides that only listens to best of collections and the radio. He's said on multiple occasions how a band like Radiohead is too weird and experimental for him to understand or get into.

Then suddenly he meets David Holmes and convinces Noel to not only experiment but also completely change his writing/recording style and write his whole album from scratch in the studio.

Basically, Noel is a tasteless pleb who will criticize anything for being slightly weird or pretentious but will just as easily turn right around and do it himself when given the opportunity.

this thread is quintessentially british

I honestly think deep down he knows the album is trash, he doesn't seem as enthusiastic as he used to.

potato knobhead lookin fookin daft old cunt as you were LGx

>Basically, Noel is a tasteless pleb who will criticize anything for being slightly weird or pretentious but will just as easily turn right around and do it himself when given the opportunity.

This. I guarantee that is Liam had a scissor player on stage he would never let him hear the end of it.

Is it just me or doe Noel not look too well here? Looks really thin and like he's aged a lot in just the last few years.

Noel writes a New Order song. It's alright I guess.

OP is pretending to be more of imperial than he actually is, eejit.