24 year old virgin here. I'm wondering if any girls here are attracted to me? I'm in the pic

24 year old virgin here. I'm wondering if any girls here are attracted to me? I'm in the pic.

Unironically fucking neck yourself. You will never get a girlfriend looking like you clearly don't give a fuck what you look like. Fuck off and die or get /fit/, bitch.

I'd top you.

I'm straight though.

What the fuck is with the Oompa Loompa hair? You got a hard on for Willy Wanka or something?

Don't wait for them to find you attractive.

Become the attraction nga

Just get a hooker lose your virginity and you will feel like you woke up to the truth

Why do you have a full boner?!?!

This right here listen to this op

Put some work into yourself and youll be fine. Until then your just another fat fuck.

I just threw up in my mouth

I'd probably get to know you.

Damn dude, you need to start pulling your foreskin back and stretching it; you should have been doing this at 8

>When you know people use that camera perspective to hide size self steem issues

Nigga you look like Jimmy Neutron's fat cousin

Trim down to dad bod (shouldn't be too hard) and get about 4 years older.

You'll get loads of teens with daddy issues.

More?

The only other pics I have of me are of me spreading my ass lol

how much do you weigh

yeah post it please

>Being (((straight)))

Post that shit homie.

Post more of your nipples?

actually laughed a little

Maybe because you have bigger tits than most girls?

I hope the comments aren't getting you too down. Yeah you're fat, but you're pretty good looking and you have a cute dick.

>post dick on Sup Forums
>wonders why he can get pussy
> coincidence?

Sure

Why the fuck woul a Straight guy have spreading pics?

guessing this is just someone fucking with the person in the picture
but if that dude lost weight he wouldn't be half bad

Ok...

Keto. Exercise. Read. Join community activities like baseball, kickboxing, charity work, big brothers. Dont be a beta whinny bitch on Sup Forums. If you sit inside on your computer and or go out looking like that... What do you expect to attract. We are hardwired to breed. If even a desperate girl is looking she will go for a guy who is at least slim. You look like you could super handsome if you were in shape. Trust me. Start keto and train. Go for walks. Get some sun. If your depressed talk to someone. If you have issues talk to someone. Litteraly the only person who can help you is you. You have a world of information available to you in the library and internet. Local YMCA gyms and community places usually can swing you a good deal. Tons of free resources. 5/3/1 is a good one for weightlifting. I have like 9 single hot chicks in there 20s who go to my kickboxing club and apparently its common. Also when i used to rock climb tones of women. Women want a friend and a cock to Fuck. Get attactive and get out there.

>being straight in 2018

>OP confirmed faggot

I’m a guy and I’d blow you for hours

NY?

>I'm straight though.

This doesn't seem very straight. But the good news is there are plenty of faggots who fetishize fucking people like you, so at least you can get some sex since you're a faggot

Can we see more of your cock pull back skin...

Are you behind the slob with the weird dick?

Dont worry OP youll never seem as insecure as this raging faggot here

>thinking keto can help

Ease off the edge there sir

Please for the love of god start keto. A fat fuck like you will shed weight off like no tomorrow. Sorry to come across like that, i just really dislike unhealthy fat levels.

Don't worry OP I am 5'8" and over 300lbs and I am a virgin

You look like a Keith.

I do, I'm a dude, does that matters?

Do you lke pics of Gilfs?

Mmm your a good fagget I bet you take cock like a pro...all of that practice eating foot longs will pay off.

y tho

fucking hell go to /fit/ ur just fat ur pretty qt though

Did your dick grow fatter as you did?

Your dick looks like a pokemon

the tip of your dick looks like a third nipple

I'll do anything for money

Would

this

Post moar

post more cock from different angles

Grow a beard (a nice well groomed one), wax your eyebrows, become super manly bear who drinks beer and chews tobacco... you shouldn't have a problem. Hell, get into a trade. Girls loves big tradesmen guys it seems.

Use Backpage if you're fine with paying or use FetLife if you're fine with ugly fucks.