Best blunt wrap? Swisher's are for betas and soy boys

Best blunt wrap? Swisher's are for betas and soy boys

backwoods

All of the brands out there are paper thin, poorly made, and usually crack as the sight of two thumbs

If you know whats good for you, use swishers you fuck

Backwoods is for tryhard niggers, go swisher or go home user

Ya but Swisher's have a shit load of chemicals taste like ass and give everyone headaches so no thanks betas

Wraps are for new smokers. They burn like shit as well.

Juicys are good, too small tho

Can't you people afford real smokes?
blunts are serious nigger shit.

You people are debating nigger stuff v nigger stuff, what's the end game in that? More nigger stuff?

High-hemp wraps. CBD infused, fully hemp. Great smoke. Even have a honey flavored option.

Given that there's nothing actually bad about soy (except, maybe its an acquired taste), what's wrong with Swishers?

>Swishers

Wow it's like I'm really smoking gasoline

>White owls

The sophisticated gentlenegro's choice

backwoods.

if you don't have enough bud to make a wood (2-3 grams per wood) then buy some dutches or zig zags because you only need .5-2 grams per zig or dutch

blunts taste like shit. why woudl you want to smoke all that extra paper. are you fucking retarded? do you think it makes you cool?

just by a dutch you wimp

Low tolerance detected

Also blunts are delicious and the nicotine makes you extra fucked up. Also you get to learn who among your friends is a fag who doesn't like tobacco.

Zig zag wraps so you can actually fit weed in your blunt and get high

they're all horrible
if you can't roll a proper blunt from a cigar just stick to papers

Most likely my choice because they can be rolled in half a second

Toilet paper

Swishers are trash
I like white owls a lot, my favorite kinds are the blueberry one, honey, black (not black sweet, those taste like ass), white peach, and bourbon.

The only wraps worth a shit in this thread. Mango flavored are my favorite. Plus the CBD infused makes the high better.

surprised nobody has said dutch masters
backwoods for those special times

[flip] flip [/flip]

White grape white owls.

Blunts are for niggers. Get a bowl.

is that a corn husk?

get a tabacco leaf or decent cigar. i mean, end of discussion really.

>end of discussion
digits appear to confirm

>get a tabacco leaf or decent cigar.

No

White owls are top tier as far as cheap wraps go. Backwoods are probably best overall though, despite costing slightly more they taste better and burn much slower.

hush boi. blunt wraps are shite and only chedda bobs disagree

Blunts are for faggots and niggers. Which are you?

Lol and you are using fucking wraps instead of blunts. You’re the faggot.

white owl white grape

>can't handle swishers
>calling people beta

Glass

I think you meant game white grape

I usually just roll up joints (zig zags, juicy Jay's)
If I were to bet into smoking blunts would you guys recommend zig zag wraps?

Checked

But no, wraps are shit tier.

wet cherry boi

Errr I'm fucking Australian so I chop a sesh (weed and tobacco grinded together) and smoke cones instead of wasting it in something that burns away while I'm not smoking it

either hemp blunts or stick to papers
Blunts make it taste disgusting
>mixxing tobbacco with your weed
how to spot poorfags

and make sure you do an inside-out roll with those papers

I only smoke out of water pieces because I don't like the burning feeling in my mouth with blunts pipes are ok tho

Probably earn more than you and still mix tobacco because I'm not a bitch and it increase the amount of plessure I get from smoking bud

Precisely. And the grapeape surprisingly doesnt taste/smell like asshole like most wraps do

Real talk: I made the backwoods website. I also did Dutch Masters and Winston Cigarettes. They're all owned by ITG, so they all have the same basic framework (except Dutch, which came first of the 3).

We smoke mixes here in the UK too. Weed goes further and the hit is far superior to smoking it neat, fucking weak hits w thin af smoke wen there's no tobacco.

A blunt is tobacco. Smoking weed alone burns like wank and you git soy boy hits.

Swisher all day every day until the end of time.