Trap thread 8:00pm EST edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5kYA4b6qduU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gonna need a sauce

looks so cute

Hot cock no homo

I NEED HOT TRAPS GETTING CREAMPIED NOW

Hey I was in the last thread, just came here to say if you live in canberrs msg me ;), bye bye

I like

Yummy

yummy as fuck

Forgot my kik lol, feel free to message me if you want a slut, trepboi69

i wanted to censor my face but be funny about it

She's sexy af

I always wanted to know what it feels like to be a trap even the ones that are having the op. Do they feel mentally and physically different ? I always thought it was disgusting tbh. Especially ones that get fake tits or the hormone type ones. I'm not really educated on the subject but what type of people like traps? Is it homosexual guys ? Or what ? Would love a lot of knowledge on this.

I would get so confused today if traps actually look as good as that before seeing the pee pee. Is it gay if post op?

id have to say yes, i feel like im getting away with something when i go out in public as a girl, and its very exciting

So are you homosexual then? Or wana be transsexual and get
Fucked in the ass by a guy

not viola but reposting that sexy slut

Moar (also, come on, there are way better pics of that slut. Got any of her face pics?)

Keep posting cutie

Moar!

Cutie

Any traps that look this good and live near me I’ll have sex with you

Sauce?

Your dad cries at night because you fucked up his life.

not on this hd sadly : / just what was posted last thread. i have his whole tumblr saved though. gallons of cum, especially to the ballgag/deep throat pics.

do I pass?

Some trap on reddit, don't remember the name

Would marry

This was my first experience with a trap

youtu.be/5kYA4b6qduU

how's the wether in Spain?

This really you? Post more, I am intrigued.

Heartbreaking. Those will do though. Ever been tempted to post the pics elsewhere? Tbh he'd probs get off on it

Wish i could find good traps in ohio

awe kyute

Very pretty. Asked you on the other thread if you are from Spain. It's difficult to find cute faces like you in south europe

Any traps in houston?

were s the dick?

I read recently that millennials are getting anal cancer at an extreme rate. I now know why, you'e all a bunch of faggots.

Not from Spain. Sorry!

mmm them legs

Any from the 940?

Where are you from?

You look cuddly af

Thats some sexy shit

Would cuddle/10

Do you like guys with beards?

Doesn't she, though? Need to see more!

Not at all, sorry :(

HOLY SHIT THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING

w-what are you intrigued by, user?

No worries, thanks for answering :)

That mouth is perfect

This is just depressing lol. You’re on Sup Forums not reddit, please don’t do this.

What a shame..
You need sexier clothes, you are very feminine

Those beautiful blue eyes

Where are you from

Totally. That user that answered wasn't me.

More pics

Your lips, your eyes, your smooth skin, your potential to be insanely sexy in skimpy clothes. Please post more pics!

now that's a face worth my load

Hello Mr iAmTooStupidToLookAtTheWaterMark

I'm gonna have to be honest. That reply wasn't her. It was me, a random user just passing by. Just felt like fucking with ya.

goddammit I need a sissy with an ass like that to fuck

“Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
>Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

sauce?

Ah ok haha you're really attractive user

Lol fuck off John you don't belong here

aaaa thank you so much!! that is very kind to say

fuck I wanna mount that. is that her tumblr delilahdeity?

?

christ i would fuck her

Wow amazing love to see more

God damn, don't stop. Seriously.

it was. Deactivated

thanks!

You are so cute and adorable!!!
Pls be mine