Be me, own my own business, licensed professional

>Be me, own my own business, licensed professional
>Have undiagnosed concentration issues (like ADD or some shit)
>"Worked" from 8:30am to 7 pm today
>Got like 3 hours of actual work done
>Could not concentrate to save my life today
>Could have made 3x the money today

I'm not complaining about work, as I make good scrilla, and netted probably like $600 today. But fuck, I can't concentrate lately, and I could have made thousands.

TL;DR Any Sup Forumstards have secrets for paying attention to/concentrating on work?

I have pretty bad adhd and right now I don't have much control, but it used to help me to train myself through meditation to be able to think about literally nothing for a few minutes at a time a couple times a day. just be able to have an empty mind

meditation, clearing your mind,eat nuts

yea u fuckin idiot, take pills

Amphetimines or a anything similar, just don't expect to multitask. I once ironed one t shirt for 4 hours.

>eat nuts

what kind are best? what is the ingredient in them that's supposed to help?

Meditation fag is right. Download the mindfulness app and take five minutes a day to do a guided meditation.

Mindful meditation. It's where you sit in a calm environment and concentrate on your breathing. When you're mind wanders, refocus on breathing. Do that for 5-10 mins daily-ish for a couple months. Your ability to concentrate will improve almost guaranteed.

Unfortunately the negatives of meditation far outweigh the benefits.

Literally none aside from time spent for what I described but cool story

forgot pic

witnessed

>the negatives of meditation
And those are?

All of you whores - tits w/ timestamp or GTFO.

I have had this problem all my life , im 46, the last month ive been microdosing LSD, like 1/16th of a dose once very 4 days, my productivity is through the roof, my mind is so sharp and focused, its like I can see a plan form of a calendar by the hour and everything just clicks into place. im no longer a loser. I'm rapidly becoming very successful very quickly and everyone who knows me is noticing it.

>literally none
Simply not true.
I know many ppl who are now deeply addicted to the smell of their own farts, an unfortunate byproduct of meditation.

hue hue hue

#1 advice: mute the ringer on your phone and let it go to voice mail. Concentrate on the task at hand and return calls when you're done.

I has awful add but something that always work for me is listening to some orchestral music or just some music that has no words in it.

howd the t shirt turn out?

>undiagnosed concentration issues
my fat fucking ass! stop fucking around on the phone and get back to your job you lowlife slacker, everything is a fucking excuse or condition with you fucks these days, grow the fuck up and take some responsibilities for your actions god damn it, losers, all of you, no wonder this world is shit

To this day it's one of my finest pieces of work.

Try concentration camp.

How making juice gonna help?

Stop pretending to work. If you don't need to be there go do something else. Take a vacation

What is it with financial firms where they always hire bimbos like that?

Every single one i've worked at theres always some fox news anchor seen at bloomberg terminals exactly like that