Scotland - free after June 23, 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOv9ct0Gd0U
bbc.co.uk/news/business-35586932
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>want to be independent
>join the EU

As an englishman im getting sick of scotlands shit.

Fuck scotland.

being cucked is a part of european identity.

Pretty good campaign to get more people to vote brexit imo

Two birds one stone Britain. Your cake just got some icing.

Why don't you just send in the army, kill the rebels and force the Scots to be good little subjects, like in the good old days?

Why would you want your tiny little island to be split into two even tinier pieces?

>want freedom from the english oppressors down in London
>immediately flee into the arms of jewish oppressors over in Belgium

I thought Scottish were cooler than that

>Why would you want your tiny little island to be split into two even tinier pieces?
I think the Brits aren't like Americans.

Americans are all about "bigger, better, faster". Brits are all about "smaller, worse, slower". It is the British way. You have seen queuing in Britain, have you not?

The problem with Scotland is its full of Scots

All the good ones left for USA / Australia

What are left are cucks, faggots and drug addicts.

>Scotlands wants to leave the union to stay in the even worse European union
they really are the biggest reatards in europe

Guess englishmen have to Rebuild Hadrians Wall

Damn Scots they ruined Scotland

Scotland is full blown Sweden 2.0 waiting to happen, as soon as they're left to their own devices they'll "culturally-enrich" themselves in to oblivion and the nanny-state they set up will implode. Scotland will become a challenger to Sweden and Germany for the title of most cucked.

The other piece is full of people who either give Labour or the SNP 50+ seats every election. It would be a vote to stump the cuck parties.

Good. They'll make a nice warm-up before we go to liberate Normandy again.

Scotland? Where's that?

you are LITERALLY Europe's Scotland

What a fucking prick.

Please don't bully Scotland.
55% are all right.

I thought so to. Not wanting to literally make the 'no true Scot' argument but it feels like there are very few of us left here how genuinely love our country for its history and nature.

Whats happened to us has happened in America. The people have become fat and decedent and none no longer care about the freedom and independence their ancestors died fighting for. They'd rather be safe and comfortable than free.

Alex Salmond has no power here anymore. He stepped down after fucking up at the independence referendum and has been trying to remain relevant ever since.

Good riddance.

I'm from Scotland and I want us to leave the EU but our government is cucked

As a scotsman im getting sick of scotlands shit.

Fuck scotland.

Tbh we should just split Scotland into two countries.

Scotland is a net drain on the UK, good riddance.

>Tfw hlaf Scotish.
>Nothing to take pride it.
Fortunately the other half of my family was part of the British Rajj.

That's what they said last time.

Net contributors, Helmut

mfw South Ayrshire is in "good Scotland"
Thanks Finbro :)

It is legitimately concerning to me. I mean we said fuck that place and left for
Florida but still it's the homeland, it's in my blood and I can't stand seeing the way it's going. Rise of nigs in the country was the first warning sign then that wee fucking woman Sturgeon. Went over this summer for my cousins wedding first time in 5 years and fucking hell. I can't fathom what it's gonna look like in another 5 years. This needs to stop.
>tfw go on kikebook and see your cousins back in the old country talking about some black man being sexy

Except they are not safe or comfortable, just stupid and under-educated.

C U C K L A N D
U
C
K
L
A
N
D

Isn't scotland like really really really very important to the UK's economy? That was the sole reason why the brits want them to stay with the UK. It was like big news about it last year.

I'm one of the weird people that supports Brexit and Scotland leaving. Scotland's political and economic culture is separate from the rest of the UK, they drag England down and I think they're left leaning just be contrarian towards the English.

My grandpa is a full blooded Scot and after collapse of Soveit Union he got through same long process to get UK visa. SNP as (((Nationalists))) they are won't enact repatriation like in Germany, Hungary or Ireland?

500% duty on Buckfast when?

For the English fuckers who always come on Sup Forums and rag on us for wanting to be independent wouldn't you vote for an independent England in a heartbeat? Or is that old hold on to the last bits of the empire attitude still prevalent?

Most recent polling showed Scotland would stay IN even if we voted OUT.

Also the referendum would held 2-3 years from now when fallout from whatever happens from the EU referendum is gone and people realise it didn't cause the apocalypse.

Do you want your state to leave the union?

It was my understanding that they are leeching massive amounts of welfare from England. A small population of complaintive takers.

Why does your state want to leave the union?

Do it Scotland, vote for FREEDOM!

If Scots vote Brexit then Scotland gets another referendum and can choose to leave the UK.

Every Scot who has pride in his nation must vote LEAVE on June 23rd. Free yourselves from us, and free us from the EU.

I'm from Glasgow but I live here now.

I really don't care about what Scotland wants anymore, I never have. They need to go.

In regards to that fat slug Alex Salmon, he can fuck off and die of CHD.

Fuck you. You're history is why Robb Stark died in GoT.

The black dinner. The red wedding. I hate both you and scotland fucks.

The Douglases became so powerful that by the early fifteenth century they were seen as a threat to the stability of the nation. In 1440 the 16-year-old William Douglas, 6th Earl of Douglas and his younger brother were invited to dine with the ten-year-old King James II of Scotland. Later called the Black Dinner, the occasion was organised by the Lord Chancellor, Sir William Crichton. While they ate, a black bull's head, the symbol of death, was brought in and placed before the Earl.The two brothers were then dragged out to Castle Hill, given a mock trial and beheaded.The Clan Douglas then laid siege to Edinburgh Castle. Perceiving the danger, Crichton surrendered the castle to the king and was rewarded with the title Lord Crichton.

kek they would leave and join the EU

then Northern Ireland does the same

then the Welsh

> all that's left is New Pakistan around London

No, but other states aren't overrun with mudslimes and threatening to drag my states economy into Canadian territory

Sup Forums only wants brexit because we care about UK and don't want it to go the way of Germany or Sweden

Oh noo! What ever will we do without Scotland?

Your understanding is 100% correct. Most English people would be glad to see the back of them.

>muh heritage murricans being more upset than actual scots
Like fucking poetry

That's the plan m8

Well there is that too but something about taxes from Oil & Gas from Scotland's area?

That meme has been proven false multiple times. Scots pay more in taxes per head than anyone else in the UK. Liverpool and Manchester probably have more people getting giros than the whole of Scotland.

>muh empire
You're the ones that bring it up constantly, we do not rule you, you have your own parliament and can rule for what you want, including banning air rifles, named adults for every child etc.

We want you gone, do you not get that? Your nation runs an £8 billion deficit and you receive more EU funding per head along with more money via Barnett formula.

We want you gone, so just go. This time don't cuck out, just vote leave.

Tell that to the rest of your countrymen or better yet, let us vote on it, we promise you'll get independence that way.

Where specifically do they grow the military and the balls to do this?

Why the fuck would they just get to leave Britain?

They do have access to some fossil fuels in the north sea, can't remember if it's oil or gas.

youtube.com/watch?v=kOv9ct0Gd0U

SCOTLAND FOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER

>The black dinner.
The black dinner had nothing to do with England, it was clan warfare within Scotland.

Glen Coe maybe but that was more William III (Dutch King) and the Campbell clan who were in depts.

So...

"We started the union we can end it too xD"

How did you miss that Salmond cunt shouting MUH OIL at every naysayer during the indyref?

I still hate you it was close enough.

He needed to avenge Ned.

The oil industry in Scotland runs at a deficit and has had to be bailed out repeatedly because of what Saudi Arabia is doing to the global oil market prices.

Also, bbc.co.uk/news/business-35586932

Has more oil under it than the entire north sea.

So yeah.

They have gas and oil fields in the North Sea.

King Billy was a faggot, long live the Catholic Church.

My grandfather immigrated to Galveston in the 1950s from Inverness. I just hope Scottish Gaelic survives. He was bilingual.

Ned wasn't a Scot, he'd be what you call a North Englander.

Scotland is the Wildlings, beyond the wall babes.

You know Gilly? The Wildling? Inbreeding, the wall is supposed to represent Hadrians wall.

Gentlemen, answer. I demand. Isn't European history fascinating?

Yeah they would be Geordies.

Those fucks aren't making it to 50s

This image right here.

>Brother received 2 year probation.
>Sister received 1 year probation.
Take that, patriarchy!

SNP won't accept repatriation as it currently stands no, not from what I gather, they want unlimited mass migration for Scotland.

So you'd probably need to get some boot polish and say "ooga booga" at the border to get in.

They made a video, nice quads.

if scotland fucks off, I get more gibs from the government.

fuck off, scots!

Scotland pls leave.

Jimmies rustled cuckboy?

90% of the SNPs program is lefist/liberal/feminist shite I agree.

But they want independence and therefore I support them.

It sucks we can't have a redpilled nationalist government, the UK can't have that either as the ruling jews won't allow it.

>benefits system

topkek, I had no idea Scotland was basically UK's mexico

He'd get so fucking rekt in a debate this time around.

He told the Scots they would be the richest country in Europe if they left. Oil prices collapsed. They would have had to make massive spending cuts to their economy.

The cuck wants to treble immigration into Scotland.

The problem is the Scottish people are generally disloyal to the union now. If we struggle economically post-Brexit, they will ditch us ASAP for the EU.

>Calls me the cuckboy
lol....

As a Scottish person who voted for Yes.. fuck this.

Being in the EU would make us even less independent than being in the UK.

Fuck this

>Implying Scotland isn't free

christ its a rollcall of cuckoldry

Holy shit Scotland.

No one is mad, why is it difficult for you to understand that most Brits on Sup Forums couldn't care less about Scotland leaving and castrating itself.

Pls go and stay go. It'll do both England a world of good and may even help Scotland in the long run.

So can you now understand why we want them gone?

They are dangerous.

Speak for yourself faggot foreigner.

Just leave already Scotland, uniting this island was a mistake.

Majority of Scots - real Scots by blood - voted Yes. The English settlers and your cucky Orangemen swung the vote to No.

Same thing is going to happen with Bretrix cucky, the non English will out vote you.

fucking kek

Get out Yank

How does it feel knowing that I personally cancelled out your vote?

the opposite equally applies

>HURRR DURRR ENGLANDS FAULT!!!

Nah..

I'm a Brit user. Didn't think people would be so stupid that I'd have to mention that though.

You again, aren't you the one that got done for paedophilia on his computer that used to hold livestreams of Question Time?

Confirms the English deserve their muslim infestation - turning on your own White brothers.