Someone else masturbating in panties?, or just me

Someone else masturbating in panties?, or just me.

I used to be into panties until I got my hands on some. They smelled like ass and had disgusting library paste crust on them. Not exactly what I was expecting.

Huge panty fetish here. I cum in them and on them all the time

The ass smell and crust is what makes them great.

Thanks for sharing, also nice webm

I wear panties to work sometimes and eventually end up standing at a urinal and jacking off in them

Whose panties?

I grew up in Slovakia and one day my mother caught me masturbating with her panties. She was livid and pulled the panties she was wearing off and shoved them into my face screaming the whole time that there is something wrong with me.

Panties I steal from the laundromat.

Fucking hot

Nice colection

It gave me a fetish for older women and panties, friend. I still remember her smell from those panties

>be me, was my 20th birthday
>lived with brother and his girlfriend
>they bought me a cake, we chilled for awhile
>she took a shower -> in my bathroom(the one near my room, which is a little odd).
>i went in after a little while to take a piss
>she left her panties(took everything else besides the towel and panties, she never did this, even in their bathroom)
>"wow, a birthday present!"
>pick them up to sniff
>see white crusty gook, absolutely horrendous looking
>disgust
>put 'em down, never even think about looking at them again

Either she cured you or ruined you. I lean towards the latter. Dirty panties are the best

This user is telling the fucking truth. Women are disgusting...or can be. You'll figure this out once you live with a girl and play house for the first time. The show women put on for us pretending to be the fairer sex, delightful, and everything nice is bullshit. They're way more gross than us.

Well you tried, thats what matters.

Humans are gross. I learned to accept it.

Humans are gross yet you still love to smell your own farts, but that's different because you're above humans.

>yet you still love to smell your own farts,
So... you guys do this too?

I finger my ass and suck it clean. Smelling my farts can't be any worse.