Just ordered some shoe inserts to increase my height, and honestly I’m happy I’ll finally be normal

Just ordered some shoe inserts to increase my height, and honestly I’m happy I’ll finally be normal.

I’m 5’7 and with these I’ll finally be 5’11, and I can claim 6 foot when I go to the club to find girls. Anyone else have these? How has it changed manlet life going to the other side?

Did u get inserts for your microscopic cock as well?

Lol what a fag

You laugh but you have no idea how hard it is to find a woman when you’re as short as I am. The inserts will finally give me a chance.

im 5'7" and i bought a motorcycle instead. it works wonder + i can lay on it with me tiny feet on the handlebars

Dude, you think it'll get you laid but as soon as the shoes come off shell lose her shit that you aren't chad.

You seem to be exhibiting early cuckoldistic traits..

Pretty much this.
I'm 5'10 and my height doesn't bother me, but I've had a bald as fuck forehead ever since I was like 20, and it's killed EVERY woman's interest in me, EVER. Yet if I put a hat on, they'll suddenly talk to me, hold a conversation in public, et cetera. Yet as soon as the hat comes off.................

just shave your head and try and grow a beard to offset the bald head; bitches love that...wish i could grow a beard.

Can't say I can relate, but do it man. Girls do that shit all the time and nobody questions it. They have push up bras, makeup... All false advertising. If it makes you feel better then why not.

Lol you believe that boost in height will make up for what you clearly lack in the charisma department my dude?

Are plugs that expensive?

women dont care about height, obiously, shes not beign you r girlfrined, but u can fuck her, nobody wants a manlet boyfriend, big cock? same shit

Wtf dude I'm 5'7 and I always get girls even taller than me... Get some confidence dude.

Nice now I can join the 6'4" club. Later manlets

Great... now you can find out that all women are pretty much the same. knock yourself out

Fuck this guy
go full on Agent 47 with a shiny head and clean shaven face then dress in oxfords and ties all the time.

That's only slightly bigger than mine; is there hope for me yet?

How the fuck are you going to fit four inch inserts in a normal shaped shoe?

>5 fucking 7
>Short
You're the ruler of people under 5'5

Don’t worry bro, nobody can tell.

>5'9-10ish
>Put two extra soles from old shoes in my new shoes
>Now 6 feet tall
>If a girl asks why the soles, I just say it hurts my feet if I don't
>Height difference negligible when taking shoes off

This is the life. As good as it can get for a manlet.

I'm 6'0 naturally and ironically girls in the street say things like "Omg he's so tall" but the girl I like is terrified by this smh
I know 6'0 isn't much but the shithole I live almost every male is like 5'5" to 5'7"

Dont be this guy