ITT: how you would "fix" an albums tracklist

1. My Sweet Lord
2. Wah-Wah
3. What Is Life
4. If Not For You
5. Let It Down
6. Ballad of Sir Frankie Crisp (Let It Roll)
7. Awaiting on You All
8. All Things Must Pass
9. Isn't It a Pity (Version One)

>not I'd Have You Anytime

>put on Ram instead

Fixed.

Old standard I use for these threads:

1. Leon Takes Us....
2. Outside
3. The Hearts Filthy Lesson
4. A Small Plot Of Land
5. Hallo Spaceboy
6. The Motel
7. The Voyeur Of Utter Destruction
8. Thru These Architects Eyes
9. Strangers When We Meet

There. 10/10 Bowie album.

>I'd have you anytime
>Behind that locked door
>Beware of the darkness
>Run of the mill
>bonus (hear me lord)

never heard any of these songs. what albuM?

>no run of the mill
>no awaiting on you all
>no behind that locked door
>no i dig love

It doesn't need to be cut down, plenty of 10/10 tracks with lots of others to explore. If anything just cut the reverb, sounds like it was recorded in a cathedral

Awaiting On You All is on there tho

1. Government Flu
2. Terminal Preppie
3. Trust Your Mechanic
4. Well Paid Scientist
5. Forest Fire
6. Winnebago Warrior
7. Moon Over Marin
8. Halloween
9. I am the Owl
10. Riot

Money is removed completely and placed between Have A Cigar and Wish You Were Here on WYWH

for The Wall:
1. Comfortably Numb
2. In the Flesh
10/10 single

1. Prelude
2. Blizzard
3. ProtoVision
4. Odd Look
5. Rampage
6. Testarossa Autodrive
7. Nightcall
8. DeadCruiser
9. Grand Canyon
10. Roadgame
11. Endless

Basically, remove all the nigger tracks

> Cosas que me importan
> David falta a la escuela

Choose One lol

Outside. Underrated bowie album with a bit of filler. The songs the user listed are probably the best tracks

Racist

This order is perfect, thank you. I’ve been trying to figure out a good way to shorten it.

Just remove Daffy Duck entirely, then you've got a great album

It’s been released in lots of forms with different track listings, since it technically was never finished by the band, so I made my own running order I think is better than any of the other attempts. I kept certain tracks close to one another based on how they worked on previous issues but shuffled the groups of tracks around until I got a perfect flow.

1. Stroke It Noel
2. For You
3. Kizza Me
4. You Can’t Have Me
5. Femme Fatale
6. Jesus Christ
7. Blue Moon
8. Thank You Friends
9. O, Dana
10. Big Black Car
11. Holocaust
12. Kangaroo
13. Nighttime
14. Take Care

I might try using this, my alternate tracklist also starts with Stroke it Noel but for some reason it doesn't really feel like an opener to me.

One of the best on the album imo, those piano swells are beautiful.

Interesting idea, but if Money doesn't belong on DSotM, it certainly doesn't belong on WYWH.

Its theme fits with WYWH a lot better. And on DSotM it's a rupture dropped right in between The Great Gig in the Sky and Us and Them. Those tracks would have bled into each other perfectly. Money effectively splits the album in two and it didn't need to.

Yeah my bad for forgetting the picture.

Glad you like it.

I like the way Money breaks up DSotM tonally and thematically. It adds to the impression of the album as this commentary on all the elements of life. It would be much more jarring on WYWH, as it would conflict heavily with its otherwise bleak, alienated tone.

I disagree with it being thematically relevant, too; it doesn't have the same theme of being exploited by an uncaring force that the two preceding tracks share. Money is much more celebratory, even if it's being sarcastic.

Another alternative I tried was switching Stroke It Noel with Thank You Friends, and that worked ok too, so maybe that’ll work better for you. I kind of like Stroke It Noel and For You as openers because they feel kinda like weird preludes to the rest of the album. It’s a bit of a strange intro but adds to the overall surreal feeling of the album to me.