How does this pic make you feel?

How does this pic make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

sexjv.com
youtu.be/I2uCsiukgpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like a sausage party to me, where's the women.

There are some women there, but I don't know why. I can't imagine the females will sell for much.

Makes me feel white
And i'm not even white

Like I'm in Amsterdam

such an easy target

I feel bad because their race can't take care of itself. Really sad state of affairs for the world.

BLACKED

>>Sup Forums

sink it

you go girl

Who said anything about politics? It's just a picture of a slave boat.

they're trying to find better jobs. i think that's the definition of taking care of yourself.

>Not naming it "How does this make you feel white boi?"

nice quints! You now get a free 1 year subscription to blacked!

If Africa isn't a shithole, what are those turds running from.

The next Lebron James could be on that barge.

reminds me of Saving Private Ryan kek.

It proves that 1st World Countries are racist.

>implying immigration isn't a hot topic issue in world politics

Oppression caused by European Colonization.

like throwing a couple pipe bombs their way

Sad because some country is about to get another countries fuckwits

I want to watch her get blacked so bad. Pic related.

Zen.

Looks like a boatload of aids

Funny thing about a nigger cock. It'll make her grow a niglet and she's an anti-abortion dipshit so she'd have to raise it.

She's been blacked already, just not on video.

Slaves that import themselves.

sail it out to the middle of the ocean, pour a bunch of gasoline in it, light it on fire and burn some of them, let the others drown

I prefer real Japanese loli sexjv.com

Shut up faggot. There's no way that tight Aryan body would allow the sticky tip of a nigger's cock to penetrate her. There's no way.

4 grenades could solve this problem

>I advocate cold blooded murder

go on

Comin to America

I think America would be too far for them to survive the trip in the open like that. So let us hope they are coming to America.

culturally enriched

Kek, being this naive.

>all refugees are terrorists
being this big of a Trump Humping faggot fuck

>they're trying to find better jobs
they're trying to find welfare states to support themselves and their four child brides

you're trying to find change in your mom's sofa cushions

youtu.be/I2uCsiukgpQ

BLACKED

Good more slaves

that's just poor syrian familes fleeing from tje war , think about these poor childrens and women!

What could possibly go wrong?

There's no way she'd let a ripped black man destroy her tight nazi body
no fucking way
no fucking wa--fap fap fap fap fap

This is really not very many, there are a couple ships this size arriving every day in greece alone. The numbers are really staggering.

I hope europe wants to become a black continent, because it will with these people's birth rates. Then their society will get to figure out how to pay for their welfare and health benefits and realize how hard it is when a large chunk of your population wont work.

So, I guess a little happy because europe is going to get their comeuppance and a little sad because my european ancestry will be erased in a few short generations due to short sighted policies.

why don't they create better jobs in their countries ?

wish i could throw like 20 grenades in there

Because Richy McRich wouldn't be able to get richer at others' expense so easily.

You threw 20 fart bombs into the bathroom edgefag

Well, its not like any other country has had loads of niggers invade so we can see what happens when you take the ape out of the jungle is there? Oh wait...

You can't even take the faggot (you) out of the basement, user.

>Richy McRich
Uh, thats not how you spell agabudah mojambe, the latest failed military coup in a long line of failed and corrupt governments that has existed ever since the beginning of time and got worse when white people brought them techology.

I am curious how long they are going fishing for with all that bait.

>agabudah mojambe
autism

It must be hard to ignore reality this much.

>reality
that you're a xenophobic basement dweller? It's pretty damn obvious.

I don't even give a shit. I'm American, not European.

at least i'm not getting my mom to find change in her own sofa cushions to give to me while i kick back and fuck the white toddler i bought with her money she gives me

Send me gold coins from your country.

It gives me a sinking feeling.

you buy autism? I thought it was inherited.

Anyone find Waldo yet?

excited for the white domestic terrorism to come

farmers need fertilizer, no fertilizer no food

He was already stabbed to death, his family raped and robbed and thrown overboard to make way for the peaceful migrants. These men will all claim to be 14 when they arrive. They just hit their growth spurts early.

makes me wish i had a submarine and a dozen torpedos

yeah, i've heard that's happening in southern italy as well. i heard the mafia was accepting the payments. if that's true, it's just pitiful.

>war only exists in africa

keep getting killed by your police pig american

>niggers can't take care of or feed themselves
>need the White Man

so you could stick your dick in your mom's face?

>refugees
>from war
put down the Mein Kampf, Adolf.

>refugees
>from war
>niggers can't take care of or feed themselves
>need the White Man

you happy?

>niggers
you are literally a underaged child of privilege

How much is a nigger worth in 2018? What industry could use slaves that won't just turn to automation in the next 20 years?
I suppose we could send slaves to do labor in third world countries that won't be making use of automation, like charity slaves.

$2,014 is way to much for a nigger.

And everyone that doesn't agree with you has to go back to pol? Pathetic.

Yeah no gtfo

Wut? Haha

Why would Hitler read his own autobiography?

Literally gas yourself kike

like these asshats need to go back home and tell the assholes who are fucking with their country to gtfo or else

Oh you haven't heard? If there's any country out there nicer than yours you have a right to go there now. It's literally science.

>Jobs

You dont keep up much with current events do you?

It doesn't

for the Easter eggs.

You live in America too, Carlos. Didn't mom tell you no more antifa until your grades come up?

Kek

Sad for them.

>mfw I don't have a rebuttal but my low self-esteem requires me to have the last word
>Wuh-wuh-wuh-white privilege!!!

....rogue wave...

I dunno seems pretty low self esteem to go around screaming nigger every few seconds like you do

lololololol no. That was an evidently failed attempt to convey my fear of the ocean.

Is it like the fear of drowning, or the creatures that lurk in it?