Is reddit right?

is reddit right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qd82YFfAXYI&t=19s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine being this insecure

why do you go to that trash fucking website and bring it here?

>going on r*ddit to begin with?

literally only mexicans and old madridistas remember Hugo Sanchez. It will be the same for Ronaldo. That's what happens when your entire play outside of paching is abysmal.

Müller won a world cup and a european championship and was a better player than Messi or Ronaldo.

>Making such comparisons or having an idea to make such a comparison is already disrespectful. :)
>:)

it's the same as this shithole

t.reddit pro

i liked you better when you were yugoslavia.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

how fucking old are you

Muller is highly respected among football aficionados such as myself
Same with Ronaldo. He's been an incredible player and its amzing that someone who clarly isn't as technically talented as Messi has kept up with him especially since he's 32 and he's still at it

the only reason that Ronaldo is even in the same breath as Messi is because of the brigade of egyptians and moroccans that spam youtube videos of his tap ins from 3 different angles.

I mean look at this video
youtube.com/watch?v=Qd82YFfAXYI&t=19s

It's utterly embarrassing with 8 MILLION views.
8 minutes of him, 2 touches, the rest are just camera shots of him being autistic.
And the comment are even worse.

Of course he's right. Only reason people on here say otherwise because they're contrarian knob jockeys

>football aficionados such as myself

Wait, were you born in independent Croatia? Where the fuck has my life gone.

lel fuckin hell

>outting cruyff and fucking BEST at the same level of Maradona.

Jesus redditors and europeans in general are so clueless

Here's your >(you). Never reply to my posts or flag again

why are you posting your family paki?

>people will forget gerd muller
>he's literally remembering gerd muller
Really makes you think

my fucking sides

old enough to know an ununified balkan region will eventually be turkey's highway into the nice part of europe again.
put aside your differences and unpronounceable names and get your shit together before we have to come over there again.

>the names of those accounts

Post the Messi vs Chile one. Must be fun.

when CR7 comes out of the closet after he retires the whole third world cicrlejerk will turn on him

|>Referee is idiot.because he should confirmly give red card for payet.he fouled a legend ronaldo the great

>I love Ronaldo because he didn't put tattoo in his body.

weww

>Reddit is full of Missi fanboys
Makes you ponder

based payet