Help me Sup Forums, Im being invaded by stinkbugs! I caught a dozen the past few days

Help me Sup Forums, Im being invaded by stinkbugs! I caught a dozen the past few days

tell them to fuck off

close your windoes and doors when you leave the house, if that doesn't work, you need an exterminator or something.

Shake the bottle and huff

Kek

What you gotta do is kill some inside your house, that'll tell the others to stay away

Yeah, this. Communication is key.

Dude the same shit is happening in my house. I don't know how to get rid of them, they're fucking everywhere

put out a bowl of milk near your windows and that will catch any one that lives or is near your room. Milk.

you have to seal every fucking window in the houise and pray they don't find a way in.
had so many of these fuckers in my room the past 2 years, but i learned my lesson.
only have seen one so far.

you need to bait them to their own demise
use a fruit fly trap or something similar good luck man

Smells like some kinda herb... not like pot herb, but some kinda cooking spice

do they come out because of warmer weather or something?

i found one the other day and let him be then checked the next day and he was dead in the same spot. I think i'm going to cremate him with a candle

make sure to throw some sort of poison in there if you dont have pets

I know, its like that stuff the messican'ts use to season taco meat
I hate tacos now
>pour boiling water in sink while draining mac n cheese
>get a huge fuckin whiff of this shit
>one of those fuckers was sitting on the drain cover
They've been active since last year, winter did nothing to stop them
fml

they come in for the warmth. need to see about resealing your home as they can be attracted to heat leaks. unless it's warm where you are, then you're just a dirty jew.

I have cats... in the meantime, i took a shit, and noticed the last little turd will fit in bottle... commencing operation airlift turd into bottle now

>every night around 2 am one of these fuckers starts flying around my light while I shitpost or fap
>sounds like a fuckin jet buzzing around
>have to cut out light and listen for it land somewhere
>quickly cut back light on to spot it
>scare my dogs while rapidly swinging around a hat trying to knock it down again so I can get it in a napkin to crush it

I hate these fuckers. I find them in my room all the fucking time. They're so docile so they just crawl on whatever I put them in front of and carry them back outside, but sometimes they go ape-shit and fly around my ceiling light.

Ready to retrieve sample

Slimy poop inside bug bottle

I put a turd in the bottle, now what?

pour bleach in the bottle, shake it up, then drink it.

Gross, their are bugs in it

Pee in it then let the mixture ferment. Inhale gas later and report back.

UH NIGGA WUT

That was gross... i need to go find a palate cleanser... is there a rekd thread up?

I took a piece of shit out of the toilet, and slid it in the bottle... now the stink bugs are trapped in a bottle with my poop...
If bugs don't feel pain or smells, then I've wasted years of my life trapping bugs in jars with turds

cilantro.

nigga you what

doin gods work op

Put a bunch of live ones in a plastic bag, then light said bag on fire. Make sure it's in the sight of the rest. It is a warning of war. If they heed the warning and leave, so be it, they shall be allowed to live. If not, their end time shall begin and you alone will be triumphant.

Well now the bottle smells like freshly seasoned shit

What do you not get? I like to catch bugs in jars, then put poop in the jar

i see why you have bugs in your house you fucking degenerate

I keep the jars in the toolshed like a normal person you fucking autist.

you should hangout with the dinotendies guy