Any way to make a girl appreciate good music?

Any way to make a girl appreciate good music?
Found out that my sister only listens to voice and x factor clips on youtube. (not only this but she actually belives that people on these shows sing better than the original artists)
her itunes library has just 5 songs with gibberish filenames.
She never had great taste but atleast she used to listen to whatever was popular like Beyonce or adele. Now it's just dire.

What should i do Sup Forums, i normally don't care what people listen to, but this is my only sister I want better for her.

Bump

she's beyond redemption. she probably doesn't enjoy listening to music at all.
it's completely fine just try to avoid speaking about music with her.

You'll probably never "save" her

My 14 year old little sister likes Kanye West and The Antlers is she gonna grow up to be a patrician?

Nothing you can do because you'll never have as big an influence over her as media does.

Save some $ and buy her a good record player for xmas and a couple good records, ones you know she'll like and 1 or 2 that you can use to show her good shit that'll blow her mind as a teen

depends how young she is I think
yes

No there has to be some way
must be nice
Not a bad idea, she would never listen to an album on her computer, but with a physical player and the fact that it's a gift, she will definitely give it a try.
Of course there's high chance she won't like a record and it will end up her worst Christmas gift.

>21
pull the plug user

things will get better when shes older, she sounds like a tween right now
wait til she gets into her hot topic phase and when that happens safely guide her towards alternative/grunge music that isnt shit

Give her the ol' John Lennon

no, she's gonna grow up to be a coal burner

Why

get her a crosley and AM or some other tumblr meme album

Lmao she's clearly a dumb, fat and ugly bitch if she's like this. I'd say dump her

Girl here
Yes
As long as she gets into shoegaze

>sister
>dump
wat

You don't fuck your sister?

show her Jim O'Rourke and then sleep with her

what you think is good probably sucks anyway, so you're actually not helping anything

leave her be

I think he's implying that Op should stop dating his sister and they should start seeing other people.