youtube.com/watch?v=TImLVIJS3tE
youtube.com/watch?v=27SM0qYk53s
youtube.com/watch?v=dH82-v9i9GY
youtube.com/watch?v=xHetwMiJdmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=foaIKV05sm4
youtube.com/watch?v=QrKDVdnZ4Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=vRhjUCnFugU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's beautiful inside and out. I hope she graces my undeserving ears with new music soon.

woah, she looks fuckable in this pic

stop thinking with your dick, listen to her music instead

She makes decent music but she seems kinda pretentious in the le so wacky and artsy kind of way.

can i JO to her while listening to her music?

are you kidding me? compared to bjork and fever ray she's down to earth and not pretentious.

no you can't

Agreed. Watch any interview of hers and she comes off as extremely humble and down to earth and her personality is absolutely infectious.

>it's annoying i know haha, but my albums take a long time to create because i don't buy songs/ hire producers/ writers or engineers. the majority of artists do, so they are able to release music faster. unfortunately it takes me longer because if there's a style i need to learn i just have to figure it out by trial and error, or if im stuck on a lyric or beat sometimes i have to start again. i think it leads to more original product though, and hopefully the fans are happier in the long run. that said, i am making a lot of music right now, but i also want to have more of a sonic theme to this album so i'm using less of the stuff i'm recording. in any case, ill try to be as swift as possible!"

>I kno i've been quiet lately - in the studio every day trying to legit make something you've never heard before. unexplored sonic landscapes. i need another month or 2 of pure unadulterated creativity at which point i will begin finishing tracks. won't let u down

>i wanna be quick tho! my goal this time is to avoid over editing and let everything be strange and free haha dunno if that makes sense.... but also i appreciate these words just in case i end up taking another year. not planning on t tho

>its cool to have a preference!!! i mean now that time is passing i see why people r so attached to the earlier works. they sound like nothing else, and i'm realizing that my true goal is to make something that sounds like nothing else. i needed to make art angels to prove my skills but now i want to integrate the skills w the creative approach i took on earlier alvums. sorry if i was defensive of AA when it first came out there was just sooooo much pressure coming from label fans everybody and i was too tired to properly internalize it all. appreciate ur consistent fandom over the years xxxx

this. case in point: youtube.com/watch?v=TImLVIJS3tE
she's so nice and relatable. it's no wonder that many people adore her.

always the false captions

She is autistic AS FUCK (and she's cool because she doesn't try to be all like "I am a normal person. Hello. My name is Claire. I make music.")

"Hey everyone look at me I'm weird. Look at me. Listen to me. Look at me I'm weird. Aren't I weird guys look at me again. Tweet me to all your friends. Post me on your forums guys. Look."

I would anal her if you know what I mean

delete this

too cryptic

>be a fucking weirdo before it's hip
>help make it hip
>get accused of being a poseur
>??????
>make lots of $$$$$

>She is autistic AS FUCK
speak for yourself, crazium. and be nice to grimes, trip-pleb.

Shitpost free thread please I want to keep this CIVIL and RATIONAL. Thank you.

I read on one of her things that Art Angels was more of a fun pop album on purpose, and the next one is going to be the next big breakthrough in synthpop music. Can anyone confirm this?
Its going to be amazing if this is true.

Stop violating my filter, faggot

everything false

>grimesfag
>doesn't know what a trip is
perfect

she wants to make unexplored sonic landscapes. also her new album will be less energetic than art angels and more meditative. see this:

I'm ready lads
Where will you be when lp5 drops and is her greatest work to date
Its been really cool seeing her unlock her potential over the years.

I am. Or am trying to.

I'll be huffing glue. Nah I'll probably be working and slamming that album on repeat for five days straight

she said it herself, no need to be upset

Did she really? To be desu, I was just joking/speculating

i will drink the finest champagne that i can afford and i will spend a few hours listening and absorbing the new album.

source?
btw, the album is very close to be finished. if she will not throw it to trash (like she did with that album between visions and art angels), it's safe to assume that it will be out in spring 2018.

in speculation. It was in 2011 or 2012 when she still did loads of random interviews. In 2015/early 2016 here on Sup Forums we were dissecting them day in and day out. Most threads were constituted interpreting what she said and where she contradicted herself in what interview.

Can't wait to pre-order

>In 2015/early 2016 here on Sup Forums we were dissecting them day in and day out. Most threads were constituted interpreting what she said and where she contradicted herself in what interview.
Man I'm sorry but that sounds weird as fuck and I say this as literally an autistic man with a bit of a Grimes obsession. What have I done.

If you are not aware, there were tons of grimes shabby biography copypastas flying around here. So there was a necessity to weed out false information.

like pic related

Oh okay. That context helps.

Her skin looks healthy

amazing person right here

bump

shes really beautiful

this

is grimes weird?

>balking at the idea of having to reclaim your food supply from a bunch of thieving insects
Lol you better hope there aren't any civilization-ending apocalypses coming up

>bitch lasagna
/thread

Afaik she hasn't ever actually used the A word. But she definitely WOULDN'T be the last person to admit that she doesn't have a normal set of marbles.

bump

you know what really makes me paranoid and reclusive

claire boucher

is great. and i trust her

>Hey daddy, hey daddy, I'm okay
>Livin' my love in a serious way
>Oh, hey daddy, hey daddy, it's too soon
>I am living on the moon

Is this the best nipple pic we've ever got?

Oh my god that would be so fucking hot

Please don't be mad at me.

knock yerselves out kids

youtube.com/watch?v=27SM0qYk53s
youtube.com/watch?v=dH82-v9i9GY
youtube.com/watch?v=xHetwMiJdmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=foaIKV05sm4
youtube.com/watch?v=QrKDVdnZ4Yk

I'm not mad. You're just posting on the wrong board.

Oh hell yeah thank you. Complete with Shining wallpaper

I feel like some of you might actually like this...
youtube.com/watch?v=vRhjUCnFugU

ive been followed by goth ninjas before

what was it

Request for hairy armpits. I think the person was paranoid and deleted it themself although these threads can have pretty harsh moderation sometimes.

No, but since I'm only a low-key creep and not a full-blown one, I'm not going to share it.

her skin is looking healthy

Can you briefly describe it?

There's literally one photoshoot where she's in some Asian-type outfit where you can see both nips through the shirt.

bump

Danke

bruh she eats ants

Whoa she looks so much like Marina in this pic

better description please

You wouldn't happen to be from Phoenix, Arizona?

Not without provocation desu

The first time I saw this pic of Marina I legit thought it was Grimes.

lol if serious: it was a photo shoot where she is wearing a loose blouse with a complicated design and the main color of the blouse was blue or purple IIRC. Her hair was up in a bun and I think it was blonde at the time.

what's my name user

wow fuck off

how is her career going

Okay jeez

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

huu it's like you know what you're doing huh wow

Found the picture

By the way look at this photo of Grimes in comparison to Marina. V striking similarity.

such a devious girl :^)

good

like her life

And her nips ;-)

great

it's not about violating anything, she refers to herself as "grims" pretty often

so proud that special needs humans are encouraged to do their best

bump

why is her reddit shit

>why is reddit shit
FTFY

What did Claire Boucher mean by this?

came here for nipples

am not disappoint

EAT MY FUCKING LAB GROWN MEAT BABY

YOU SUCK THIS
ITS LAB GROWN

L