Finland hate thread

How would you kill a Finnshit? Would you rape him/her first? Would torture him/her?

Here's what I would do:

First, I would gouge the Finnfucks eyes out. Then I would fuck the other eye socket with my huge dick and cum in there. After that, I would piss on another eye socket. Then I would slice his/her throat and watch him/her slowly dying, gargling blood, suffocating and crying mixture of blood, tears, sperm and piss. The more fragile the Finnroach the better (child, female) with lots of dreams and plans for the future. They would all shatter in that moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States#Finnish_Americans
news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/199706/10_losurem_finnpoor/index.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My favorite kind of thread desu

Finnish genocide when?

>Would you rape him/her first?
at least I won't die a virgin

uhm, delet this?

No finnshits allowed in this thread. Go fuck yourself

Finn ---> Bin

Bin that Finn!

Хyй вaм в oчкo. Финны нaши дpyзья.

>another hate thread
Noice

What you gonna do about it? :DD

lol this thread again

Hehe.

Won't be necessary, they'll kill themselves first

there are other and better methods to get attention from finns, you fucking retarded tsundere autist

Finland is dumb

You is Sweden or what?

Anyway kys.

I have to go an do some crocery shopping, but please, do continue. ::DD:D

This

made me chuckle'd

>What you gonna do about it? :DD
We make more pictures of fingoloid fuicks getting fucked

Even reading this shit makes me feel bad. Maybe you will grow up one day and obtain your own empathy.

Go back to Sup Forums

What have we ever done to you? :(

not offensive, not funny, not even cringeworthy. all I'm getting from this thread is utter confusion as to why would anyone think making an abomination of a thread like this was a good idea.

you exist

Heh, I doubt that any of you can actually even to look me into the eyes in real life... let alone be in the same room...
I have over 15 years of experience in countless fighting styles and I graduated top of my class in every single one of them.
I may be the nicest person you'll ever know, but if you get on my bad side I'll be the most twisted fucked up psycopath and I'll make your life hell on earth.
Be warned, kiddo...

Is this the newest, freshest pasta meme?

looks kind of cozy tbhonest

What is your fucking problem? Go pick on Sweden instead, Finland dindu nuffin.

It's fun to bully Finn boys. They are so submissive and passive. Easy prey, they never fight back.

Where is the spirit of the Winter War? Did it die 2 generations ago?

They became (((westernized)))

I guess the anime got them.

Rude tibla, rude ryssa.

t. country that has been under a dictature since its inception nigh a millienium ago

I'll fucking kill you with my bare hands

Trust Finland's little brother to put up a fight.

Calm down you little brat. We will fix you when the time is right. At the moment the big boys are talking.

i might be passive beta faggot virgin, but i would die for this country, if winter war2 happened. at least the 9 months of conscription wouldn't go to waste

t. 100 year old fake country that gets passed between Sweden and Russia like a cheap whore.

Maybe we're just too lazy to participate in autistic shit flinging battles on 4chins

>1. This board is for the discussion of foreign culture and language. Please be respectful.

I'll cut you like we cut u in 1918-1920. U'll bleed litre pig

Army of a few thousand suicidal anime cucks is not frightening anyone, Pekka.

Your skiing skills don't do much against advanced warfare.

A miuse can be willing to fight to the death for it's babies, but that won't stop a bear ripping it to shreds.

Do not bite on the bait. This is a swede proxy-troll. When he failed to anger you under the American flag, he changed it to Russian.

You mean 900k?
And i don't think any russki would want to die for their 3rd world country.

ignore OP, we love you finland

Just ignore all finnophobic posts guys.

Man Latvia is such a cuck state. We protrcted our own asses from both Germans and russians and had to liberate them also bc they were so shit at fighting.

Ah this one is good at мacкиpoвкa. Yes, yes - it's all fakery and misdirection. Don't probe further.

I wouldn't expect you to be frightened due to sole fact you have 30 times our population.

The point is most Finnish males would rather be dead than not be independent as we are today. Muh past doesn't matter.

Isn't that pretty much contrary to your submissiveness theory?

russians will starve to death within the first millisecond it declares war on a western democracy lol. there's no point in russia even having an army because its economy is so fucked

It depends. It's easy to say such things about fighting for you country, but leaving your comfy sauna anime nests in reality is a different issue.

The secret is to have a social situation so bad that conscription and going to war is better than your home life. In this you have failed.

We should invade Netherlands desu

THIS IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY

I still laugh at how South Park nuked Finland because it was extremely irrelevant and the entire planet didn't really care if it disappeared or not

Guys we have conscription to kill any amerifat or russki that tries to invade our soil. I, as a 6 month tele-moomin, will single handedly kill each and every one of you by throwing rolls of pair cable in your faces

That is, if i haven't lost them before

I must defend my homeland on the internet. I will fight.
*unzips memes*

oh . . .
alright then ;___;

Fin bullying Fin via US proxy threat?

Why do Americans hate us?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States#Finnish_Americans
news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/199706/10_losurem_finnpoor/index.shtml

"An American newspaper writer once questioned whether Finns possessed souls. The word "Finlander" became a derisive term of both ethnic and racial prejudice."

Do you know how many have tried?

Damn, your life must be shitty