Waifu thread

waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Skaven
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still here

stop posting cutes

They must have changed it KF2 then. I remember in KF1 interrupting his heal with a 9mm.

Claiming this trap

No

me and my waifu

Like any other horde games?

I'm surprised you're talking to me again tbh

Why?

Hmm, I played a lot of L4D1, and am still boycotting L4D2.
I also have played State of Decay.
I can't really think of any other horde games. Care to share?

Vermintide is fun

Vermintide

Hello!!
I just wanted to say that I hope you all had a good day, and that I care about you a lot. Please be well user~
Okay, bye...!!

why not l4d2? vermintide was a good bit of fun but it did not have a lot of maps. Watching the 2nd one with interest

A hivemind suggestion, huh? May as well look at it.

Bye cute

Because the past few times I've tried talking toe you were rude or ignored me

I may be biased because its Warhammer and S K A V E N, but Skaven are amazing and Ive been told its L4D2 done different but right.

Vermintide 2 drops on March 8th. lookin good so far. it's like L4D but more fun imo.

I may have been busy or distracted, or I just take the guy who posts 'Cute' at most waifus as a given nowadays.

Cute

Let's take a journey, BACK to 2008. November 17, to be exactly. Left 4 Dead is released, and it's super fucking successful. The community blows up and people love the game.

Fast forward one year. It's November 16, 2009. What does Valve have in store for us? DLC? Expansion Packs? Maybe some new MP stuff?

HOW ABOUT A NEW FUCKING GAME FOR A NEW FUCKING PRICE TAG?

Left 4 Dead 2 was released 1 year to the day of 1, and Left 4 Dead 1 was completely fucking dropped. L4D2 was the greediest money grab I have seen in a long time. And that was over a decade ago.

I don't know what SKAVEN is.

Hmm, okay.

Birds with human arms. How interesting.

give rats a warpstone and a desire to murder everything. that's the skaven.

(Green)
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm not very familiar with how you would even find a job related with what you like doing. This is just my opinion, you may feel differently, but I would rather have a lower paying job that I can enjoy doing rather than having a higher paying job that I hate. Again, don't worry about it. I know what you meant now and that is all that matters. I would probably try to better myself regardless if you wanted me to or not. I don't want you to overthink it and feel like you said something wrong. If you want, I can take the blame. I assumed you meant something else. I'm sorry for assuming that. I don't want to dwell on it anymore. Lets talk about something different. I'm not sure what to talk about however... I want some water. I think I shall get some. Water is nice. Also, what should I call you? I just came up with the name green, but I'm not sure if you like that. Is there something else I should refer to you as?

(Rem)
You sound a lot like what I've been doing for so many years now. If you want to say something, you can talk to me. I don't know what color to give to someone honestly, but I just make assumptions based off of someones favorite color. I feel bad overwhelming you with a wall of text every time I reply. It is a long story. I've just been really quiet for a lot of years and feel needy every time I talk. It is why I stopped. I'm still trying to get over that feeling of neediness when I talk. Also, you can't overwhelm me when talking about yourself. I may forget some things because it is hard to remember everyone and what everyone has said and hasn't said.

So they are the antagonists I assume? Just checked out the Steam trailer and it looks pretty neato.

>is hero

Ratfolk who are wasteful with slaves of their own kind, backstabbing at best and their science has an equal chance of destroying their entire race or destroying the world.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Skaven

G'night mallards.

So the Russians?

yeah, they're kinda an apocalyptic horde. it's called Warhammer The End Times for a reason. though there are more reasons than just the skaven.

You think that's the worst? Dragon age 2 dropped not even a year after Dragon age 1 f I recall. The game was unbearably bad.
Well I work a low paying job that I don't like haha. Its not really worth worrying about to much I think. No blame needs to be placed it was just a slight misunderstanding because what I said lacked a bit of clarity. Water is nice. I tried brewing tea but I don't think I do it right. Anything you feel comfortable calling me is fine really.

Yeah, if they were small, weedy and more unhinged.

night

Really? I never played Dragonage so I wouldn't know.

So... Mexicans?

Oh they dont want to take over anything. They just hate.
And biggest blatant money grabs? Oblivion Horse armor, any King game, anything EA post Dead Space 1.

The thread of the niggers

Cute

>anything EA
Wew, got me.

the post of the nigger

Interesting, I wouldn't have thought I could be like someone. Yes, I like talking to you. It's okay, maybe in time you can give me a color that suits me. No no, it's okay, the person you seem like to me typed almost x3 as much, so I'm used to it, don't worry about the neediness. And I meant with the songs, there isn't much to know about me.
Actually, what do you want to know about me? Our conversations so far have mostly been around you and your well being, and other general conversation.

I don't know what this pic looks like im about to post. Dragon age one was awesome. Dragon age 2 kept placing the same dungeons and it was very aggravating.

voices get out of my head
give me a (You) me Sayori

Sounds like something you'd find in a Monster Hunter 3 remake. They remade that game like 5 fucking times before this recent addition was released. Kingdom Hearts also, apparently, had a bad habit of releasing the same game under a new title.

Kingdom hearts has a lot of games yeah but a few end out decent enough from what ive played.

Sachi best cute

Why are europeans so retarded?

Well. All I care about is KH3

Yeah ive seen some the jap trailers. Seeing woody and buzz speak in jap is a bit uh shocking

why is Lillie so perfect lads

because 2d

Oh god. Imagine if they got the VAs for Dio and Jonathan for Buzz and Woody. I'd die.

Claimed.

Morning.

Late reply... Too much typing... I talk a lot...

Well, if you already work a low paying job then what is there to loose in working another low paying job that you will at least like? I also got some milk instead of water. I lied. When I brew tea I just boil water and then pour it over a tea bag in a cup. It turns out just fine. If you are using a different method, then I'm not too sure how to properly make it. I'll call you green for now unless I have a reason to call you something else.

Well, I did it in a negative way when I never talked about myself. You don't seem to be doing it in the same way I did. You don't seem to mind it. In a way, we did the same thing, but we also did the exact opposite thing at the same time. It is weird to think about. Maybe I can give you a color. I'm still learning about my own. It is funny how I have always liked purple for all of these years, yet only just now understand what purple can mean. I can type a lot more, but it would probably be really obvious stuff that doesn't need to be said in the first place really. I'm trying to get over that needy feeling. It is hard to when that is what your whole life has been based off of feeling. That and the loneliness of isolating yourself from everyone and everything so that you never feel needy again. Also, I don't really know what I would like to know about you. I almost don't want to ask because in a way the anonymity is what makes me able to talk right now. If there is anything you would like to keep private or not share that is fine with me because there are some things that I'm not willing to share. I know that you play some mobile games, you have tried a weird food made with pork and eggs, you post a character named Rem, so I assume you like that character in some way, shape, or form. I also remember you showing me an edited photo you made once, so I know that you can edit pictures. You also like calming sounding music. In a way, I do know a bit about you.

I don't know about anime Lillie, but game Lillie is terrible.

Is it me, or did the thread die very, very quickly?

It died.

Sorry for butting myself into your talks like this, but you stand out in a good way by pouring your thoughts like you do.
A fresh breath of air, so to speak.
I think people greatly appreciate it here.

I blame LoL and the current time in the US.

That would be a uh thing. Hysterical but a thing.
Actually trying to find a new job is hard. Milk is yummy. I tried using my kurig and it didn't work well. Cool purps

Eh. I blame boredom before I head out for dinner with friends.

It is also ~12AM in the states, give or take two hours. On a school night. I do expect a lot of EU people to start showing up, however.

Woah, that's a bit more like what I've seen.
Ahem... Do you not like yourself? You seem to be implying that since you don't like to talk much about yourself, now that I think about it. I never really talk about myself, since I'm uninteresting and I would like to get to know the other person better, or help them if needed like I am doing now. The purple color suits you, but I guess that's because I'm used to seeing a purple Momiji now, or it's because you're a good purple. That's not so bad though, is it? It shows that you can show what your thoughts are easily. It can also in a way express how you are or who you are, as opposed to someone finding out through inference. That needy feeling, I'm not sure why you get that, but I know the feeling of wanting to be isolated from it all. Then, I guess for now we should stay on the anonymous side, it only seems right. Well, I wouldn't say it's weird, it's quite nice. And I suppose I know a good amount of you too.

Yep, its about morning time for them. Its nearing 5pm here though.

Yup. Hi.

Hm, so a lot of you guys will be rushing home after work here soon. I don't envy you. Rush hour is hell on earth no matter where you are.

Morning is worse here, as the filtering in is more steady due to single lane entry where most people work from, into a double lane that leads to a good sized roundabout. Its not too bad to head to the pub I drink at, and I can get anywhere in my town at peak hour in 30 minutes or less because bike.
Hoi

>had really nice pic
>error: file size limit is 2 mb

It's also dependent on the size of your city or town. San Antonio has about 1.5 million people in it. Rush hour gets fucking stupid.

Was it png? Because if it was just convert it to jpg cute

We're pretty smol, for the capital of the country. 350k, give or take. And Im on an outer suburb, thats also an inner suburb, thats also not part of the state.
Thats about normal.

>350k
So smol!
So cute!

downsize it by 1 pixel, works sometimes

Chen's not dead!
Chen's not dead!

Thank you. I've had a bad history of feeling like I'm begging for attention and it makes me feel bad. In a way, I feel like putting too much effort into this all makes me come off as needy. I hope I'm able to help entertain someone at least...

I see. I know a lot of jobs want someone with work experience nowadays. I hope you have good luck finding something that you can happily do though... Milk is amazing. I'm not sure how brewing tea like that would work. At least you tried to and now you can learn from it and do it better next time.

I have two sides to me. A red side and a blue side. I do like these and I also don't like these. There are good things about me and bad things. I want to recreate myself rather than trying to change these two sides. I want to be the good of each side without the bad. I want to be purple. Purple is not bad. It is who I am and I know that now. I was called an attention whore before and it really got to me. It made me go silent for so many years. I never wanted to talk again. I never wanted to be an attention whore again. I never wanted to be needy again. Every time I talk I can't help but think of it all as being needy. I want to get over this feeling and never have to feel that again. When I truly become purple, I hopefully can get over that. Also, I don't mind knowing about you, I just don't like someone knowing who I really am. There are some things that I would like to keep personal. I hope I didn't miss any points...

Is a cute lil country town.

Interesting how you state that- there's a duality to a lot of things, emotions, mental states, and mindsets among others. You can't completely wipe out the bad, but you can definitely come to terms with all of yourself over time, both from your red side and the blue. That's when you'll become purple. Too often the focus is on erasing a part of yourself that you might dislike, rather than taking it for what it is and putting more effort into the things you have more control over.

To be honest I don't like living in this large city. The gap between the have and the have nots is appalling and evident everywhere. This is an old city with old blood and old money. And I'm a young guy with little to nothing to my name. I'd say it's jealousy, but I know it isn't. Just feel like no matter what I do I'm picking up someone else's droppings.

People are impersonal. Police don't care. Everything is for profit. Wears on you, you know?

Cute (would prefer some lewd though too)