Tell me about Christianity

Tell me about Christianity.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A sandnigger religion originally, but got mixed with pagan features and became an OK I guess religion. Still, it gotta leave Europe and go back to Sandfuckistan, along with Shitslam and Poodaism.

Separation of Church and State is what made it pozzed. On a tangential note, most normalfags don't realize that there is no such thing as separation of Church/Mosque and State in Islam which is a large reason why it's such cancer.

>Shitslam
Why do you insult the religion of your people, Turk?

>Religion of my people
If I'm a Turk, my people's religion is Tengrism
If I'm a Greek, my people's religion is Hellenic paganism
If I'm Albanian, my people's religion is Albanian paganism

turks are muslims
Greeks are Christians

You're no longer an original Albanian, you silly rapebaby.

>turks are muslims
>Greeks are Christians
Yes, and none of both are their people's religion, but sandnigger religions

How can an Analbanana be against shitslam? Good on you, but how?

My genes are mostly Ev-13, native in Northern Albania, and I also can track my family tree back to 1500s in Malësia, where Ottomans didn't invade yet, and no man or woman in my family was Turkish, but whatever floats your boat

Greeks are Christians

famous albanian iq

Not much to say really

Old testament's a prequel, new testament's a sequel and the book of mormon is the fanfiction I guess.

We need to find our roots. Just like in Scandinavia, a lot of Pagan festivals and customs here are under the name as "Christian customs", despite being European customs. More and more people are leaving the sandnigger religions

They are now Christian, but its not their people's religion, but an alien dessert religion

The New Testament, however, was written in Greek. This seems strange, since you might think it would be either Hebrew or Aramaic. However, Greek was the language of scholarship during the years of the composition of the New Testament from 50 to 100 AD. The fact is that many Jews could not even read Hebrew anymore, and this disturbed the Jewish leaders a lot! So, around 300 BC a translation of the Old Testament from Hebrew into Greek was undertaken, and it was completed around 200 BC. Gradually this Greek translation of the Old Testament, called the Septuagint, was widely accepted and was even used in many synagogues. It also became a wonderful missionary tool for the early Christians, for now the Greeks could read God’s Word in their own tongue.

Translating a religious book in your language doesn't make it your people's book. Its still just Jewish folktales WE are keeping alive, while killing our own European folktales and legends

Latest science says modern Jews are Greek/Iranian converts:
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

>New research suggests that the majority of the world’s modern Jewish population descends mainly from people from ancient Anatolia, rather than predominantly from elsewhere in the Middle East.

>The new research suggests that most of the Jewish population of northern and eastern Europe – normally known as Ashkenazic Jews – are the descendants of Greeks, Iranians and others who colonized northern Anatolia more than 2000 years ago and were then converted to Judaism, probably in the first few centuries AD by Jews from Persia. At that stage, the Persian Empire was home to the world’s largest Jewish communities.

>According to research carried out by the geneticist, Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield, over 90 per cent of Ashkenazic ancestors come from that converted partially Greek-originating ancient community in north-east Anatolia.

Direct link to the study:
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html

>Jews are getting destroyed by their own Jew Science
>Israeli Jews destroyed, you cant claim territories your ancestors never set foot on
>Evangelicals who support Ashkenazi Jews migration of Israel under the pretext that they are descendants of ancient Israelites, destroyed
>Jews can now claim they are whiter than Germans

Yeah, but they are mostly going atheist, not pagan. And they generally seem to turn into depressed degenerates.

That just means modern Jews also have to go back to the Hellenic customs, and only SEMITIC people should follow SEMITIC religions

El albANO believes he's pagan

Being atheist is half of the way. Its like staying in the bridge between sandniggers and Europeans. Yet you can't stay forever, or it shall break and you'll fall. A lot here are returning to Albanian customs as pagans. Mountain Tomor represents the main Albanian god, Tomor, which was god of winds and mountains. According to legends we need to plant and harvest from him in order to keep order an also make pilgrimage once a year. Funny enough, both Albanian Muslims and Christians claim the pilgrimage in Tomor is Muslim/Christian, when its actually paganic

My family has been catholic for around 400 years

the keys of the house of david are not the same as the keys to the kingdom of heaven

muh isaiah 22:15-25

eat a dick catholicucks

catholics are false christians

the real christians*

*the only true Christians
Gayreek

>muh we wuz all pagans once so lets go baq!!!11
This retarded meme needs to end

catholics are false christians

catholics are gay

>German
>doesn't know about Christianity anymore
so it ends.

I am a Greek

St. Thomas converted indians actually. My family probably saw him (400 years back).

even worse, Greeks are Christian at least 300 years longer than we are.

I confused Thomas with some other guy . Forgive my retardation

I hope you find your way to real Christianity.

What the fuck are you trying to say with that map?

>St. Thomas
>alive 400 years ago

Oy vey, Rajesh

GG germany.
Thanks for the quality posts!

I am a Greek

No, you aren't.

I am masturbation.

See

Why follow anything at all?

A man should follow something at life, should have some kind of rule, morals and customs, because if not, he os like a broken compass. And what better ways are there than your forekins ways? None. Paganism is not believing there is a god in the mountain. Paganism is believing the mountain, the forest, the sea, the sky is like a god to you, and you should respect them, because without them, you cannot exist. Things like Besa are also just Albanian paganic things btw

Common sense morals should be enough

Is common sense to respect plants, trees and the environment?
Is common sense to say hello and goodbye to people you know?
Is besa common sense?
Today's person is much, much more dumb than the person then.
If I were to show you now 4 kinds of metal, would you recognize which is cooper, which is silver, which is steel and which bronze?

You got too carried away

Francis Xavier? My childhood church had some Christians from Kerala. They were all lovely people.