White and Asian Beauty Standards

According to my research, white males find different features attractive in Asian women than Asian males do. In fact, the discrepancy is so severe that oftentimes Asian males will be dismayed at the apparent homeliness of an Asian female which a white male perceives as attractive. Why might this be the case? Do you have any theories, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2008/08/19/westerners-focus-on-the-eyes-east-asians-on-the-nose/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

According to my research fuck off

why? I just want to have a serious discussion about different perceptions of beauty

not him but americans are niggers, also what is your "research" based on

anecdotal evidence of course; it's not actual 'research', I was just being cheeky

Give us concrete examples of what features us and the slopes find attractive! How about weeabos, are they considered yellow for mating purposes?

this.
what the hell are you on about OP you stupid fat nigger

I would agree with this probably. My girlfriend is asian and complains about features which I find attractive but are not for asians. Examples being darker skin colour and flatter noseridge.

Interesting. Evidently dark skin is associated with the lower class (i.e. those tanned from sun exposure during labor) in some East Asian countries

Kill yourself you wood-shoed jungle bunny

I noticed this a lot with South East Asians, like Filipinos.

It seems a lot of westerners like the rounder features, while Flips complain she doesn't look white enough.

>rounder features

Such as?

Blue is where Asians look.
Red is where westeners look.

phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2008/08/19/westerners-focus-on-the-eyes-east-asians-on-the-nose/

Yes for sure, also what he said Asian beauty standards are weird, they seek to emulate white but end up looking like some ayy lmao shit

Example

>Duh....I just realized that white, European beauty standards are not universally adopted by every people on earth
user, please...

Asians want to be white, inferior races always do.

hehe

is something funny to you? I did not say anything humorous

LOL

>tfw Italian but considered to be a nonwhite by nonwhites (Primarily Asians) because I have dark(ish) skin.
It's fine doe. I'm literally Roman master race. Low IQ Anglo/Germanic Cucks need to stop making Roman movies where they was kangs.

more proof that mongs aren't human