Why do niggers like to blast loud ass rap music out of their cars all the time?

Why do niggers like to blast loud ass rap music out of their cars all the time?

NIGGERS ARE DISGUSTING

the jews

to show that they like rap music

Because niggers place extremely high value on expensive shit and media because they are narrow-focused autistic fucks. They don't speak for themselves so they let a loud ass stereo perpetuate their mentality.

lol did you get lost on the way to Sup Forums little fella?

Im not a nigger and I do that. Lmao grow up cuck and get some confidence

if you're blasting poorly mixed overly compressed shitty ass rap/trap that you probably downloaded as a 128 mp3 then you can go fuck yourself. Otherwise just enjoy the music nigga.

There's being confident then there is being obnoxious. I bet your "progressive" parents let you do whatever you wanted when you were a tyke. ADHD riddled brainlet.

I actually grew up single parented white boy

Ha. Looooooooooossseeerrrrr
>2018
>Being raised conservative and not bumping your tunes hard
What a fag hahahah

White people do the exact same thing with Rock music and their Toby keith in their topless jeeps and Loud ass Harley Motorcycles.

Fuck off insecure racist assholes.

sounds about right.

Hell yeah dude

The irony

the clintons condoned this behaviour for years

It's rarely as loud as a dindu's speaker, though. And if it is, it's because the whitey is a faggot.

detect sarcasm much? tard

white people do the same shit.
its just people tell them to turn off that country hick music when they do blast their "superior tastes" and youre beta enough to do it.

So you go out and buy a huge truck with two oversized smoke stacks and ruin the fucking environment cause youre mad that your pee pee small.

dindu doesn't even have speakers. Just subs turned up to sound like speakers

Why do Mexicans like to blast loud ass Mariachi music out of their cars all the time?

If someone was blasting your favorite song you wouldn't give two shits, but since you hate rap you're hyper focus on it. Get help.

he gets it.

large truck > blasting speakers like an attention starved niggerydoo

maybe it's not normal to assume everyone on the road likes your taste in music.

maybe people who do it are all selfish pricks. doesn't matter what type of music eh?

You’re missing the point.

Maybe you’re too self conscious and really just not enjoying the little things in life by bumping the music you like

look at this shit and tell me they arent attention starved.

>look at muh big truck hur hur
>lemme take up all 4 lanes on the road cause obviously you cant see how small my dick is when your focused on how big my truck is.

we're all apes in our own ways fam. accept it.

seems fine to me, beta

> white boys bump eminent at high volumes as well

White or black, you're all worthless pieces of shit

lol POC nigger detected

enjoy your shitty life and dont forget non whites are repulsive and hidious.

Yes...Yes they are disgusting

They think they are somehow impressing anyone within earshot, but all they're really doing is making easier to find the nigger.

Don’t use racial slurs.

hhahahaa WHAT

ni/b/b/er this is Sup Forums

idk what makes that funny but it is

Rap music is lit you dumb bitch.

it's weird you think only black people do that. because here in suburbia, I ONLY see white kids doing that, and I want to strangle them to death. they think they're crypt gang members apparently, and we live in MALIBU! we're all white and wealthy! why do these white kids think they're BLACK!

CUZ WE WUZ KANGS N SHEIT

This thread became better all of a sudden

Easy life makes shit persons user, happens in all the world

Niggers by default hear shit and are shit but whites doing nigger shit? Bad parenting or good Jew media work

In Argentina only niggers hear nigger music but eventually even the high class hear it, messi likes to pirate .mp3 cumbia songs and shit