why doesn't this get mentioned on Sup Forums anymore, it's great

because Goo is better

exactly this.

I like that album but I think Daydream Nation is the weakest song in it

Holy shit no not at all.

lmao I meant Teenage Riot

Agreed, the ending of The Sprawl is fantastic

That's my fav album of all time

It's the most known SY album, also their most accessible and most generally regarded by music critics, it's completely far from being never mentioned here

it sounds FLAT

Because its boring and who actually hasn't heard about this album a million times before? There's nothing to be said about it.

Experimental Jet Set, Trash and No Star is better is why

But DEEP

I think because it has been discussed a lot, but it is universally liked here

Seriously, the quintessential noise rock album

Because we're all too busy listening to A Thousand Leaves, sy's true best album

it feels like a chore to listen to, I don't really dig the sound at all

SY are just terrible, there's no substance to be found inside their tasteless guitar experiments. Surely innovative but ultimately pointless, or atleast that's my take on their pseudo-noise rock sound.

>SY are just terrible, there's no substance to be found inside their tasteless guitar experiments. Surely innovative but ultimately pointless, or atleast that's my take on their pseudo-noise rock sound.

I'm okay with you quoting my post without offering anything in return but pls stop posting your face, this isn't /soc/.

>I'm okay with you quoting my post without offering anything in return but pls stop posting your face, this isn't /soc/.

>SY are just terrible, there's no substance to be found inside their tasteless guitar experiments. Surely innovative but ultimately pointless, or atleast that's my take on their pseudo-noise rock sound.

>>I'm okay with you quoting my post without offering anything in return but pls stop posting your face, this isn't /soc/.
>>SY are just terrible, there's no substance to be found inside their tasteless guitar experiments. Surely innovative but ultimately pointless, or atleast that's my take on their pseudo-noise rock sound.

>>>I'm okay with you quoting my post without offering anything in return but pls stop posting your face, this isn't /soc/.
>>>SY are just terrible, there's no substance to be found inside their tasteless guitar experiments. Surely innovative but ultimately pointless, or atleast that's my take on their pseudo-noise rock sound.

>>>>I'm okay with you quoting my post without offering anything in return but pls stop posting your face, this isn't /soc/.
>>>>>SY are just terrible, there's no substance to be found inside their tasteless guitar experiments. Surely innovative but ultimately pointless, or atleast that's my take on their pseudo-noise rock sound.

correct

damn I've never seen the non Pepe version of that image, cool :)

cause Sup Forums cares more about 'FINNA. GET THA. PAPER. MONEY. SKKKRT *800 hi hats play in a single bar'

for millennials this is always true

EVERYBODY'S TALKING ABOUT THE STORMY WEATHER

Maybe because it's been 30 years and there's nothing more to talk about.

I WANTED TO KNOW THE EXACT DIMENSIONS OF HELL

Bullshit, Murray St. is definitely the most accessible

It really isn't.

AND THE BOYS SAY

I'm not impressed

>their most accessible

It seems like it would be, but you'd be surprised how many people don't get the album and only think the opener track is good

That and EVOL are my favorite SY albums.

literally among their worst, what are you listening to?

ddn > washing machine > evol > a thousand leaves > goo > dirty > confusion is sex > bad moon rising > sister > murray hill > experimental jet set > s/t