You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison

You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison.

What kinds of features will it have?

A low height limit

If a girl really misbehaves, she gets sent to the nigger chamber. There are 25 nigger chambers in total filled with thirsty black men, it's totally dark with only one red lightbulb on the ceiling. Once thrown inside there are no rules.

If the prison notices girls are acting up just to get sent to the nigger chamber for a good fuck, then they get sent to the yellow chamber which is filled with tiny asian men with 1" penises ready to pleasure their victim.

Horse rape. Lots of it.

what about asian girls who misbehave?

how would this be done?

They make "fake horses" that stallions fuck in order to collect sperm to sell
Just hollow them out or similar.

Has it always been the same OP posting this or is it just a copy pasta?

asian girls don't go to prison

what do you mean by fake horses?

Bigass slabs of wood covered in padding that horses attempt to fuck while some poor sucker grabs their dick and shoves it in a condom. Google it if you somehow need even more of an explanation.

where do the girls become involved?

Boy, you're really some special kind of dense.

So basically the girls are immobilized inside the fake horses, pussy aligned with the hole?

You got it.

Hot. Wonder how most girls would react

i want to see this happen to innocent girls

What kind of punishment would you like to see for Her? She's a cheating slut.

send her to the nigger chamber!

anyone into innocent asian girls getting punished?

Details of this "nigger chamber"? What would happen to Her?

Bump

what would you want to see?

any requests?

Any further punishment for this whore?

I don't really care about the conceit of this thread but I do want to throatfuck that smug look off her face.

Russian robots

Op is not allowed in

The college girls will get proper assfucking

hahahaha i kek'd

bondage involved?

If the guards want to have fun or the girls misbehave, sure.

what happens to the studious, straight A's asian girl who gets sent there

I'm assuming she has been a good girl without much experience - she'll be in a rude awakening

she doesnt want anyone touching her asshole

Any special punishments for pregnant whores?

Bump

Oh, the guards will have fun with her then.

How does this cringe thread even keep popping up?

Go be 12 somewhere else faggot

It only gets used on them once.

what will they do?

They will be converted into cute petgirls.

They are stripped nude and placed into a operating room. There surgeons amputate their hands from wrist down and their feet from knees down. Their vocal choords are also removed or severed, so they have no chance of ever talking again.

When they wake up from the aenesthesia, they have their collars fitted, along with big tail buttplugs and cat ears that are superglued to their heads.

They are then placed at a public adoption area, where they are kept in small enclosures, where anyone from the public can see them and pet them.

Anyone can buy one of the girls, the money helps towards the running cost of the operations. Additionally, at the point of purchase, the buyer can select an extra option, having the girl lobotomised. This will make sure the girl is nothing more than a item or an animal, not a human. Her mental age would lower to around 5. She wouldnt be able to think of escape or resistance. She will be the owners cute little pet for the rest of her life.

Other customisations the owner could choose would be having her teeth pulled out for better blowjobs, blinding the pet to make her more innocent and cute or cutting the nerves to her pussy so that as a punishement she will never enjoy sexual pleasure, but her owner will.

Fuck she is cute. Id make her my gf in an instant and fuck her non-stop

what about girls who are super unwilling and resistant?

They’ll automatically get the lobotomy. Plus everyone is under aenesthesia during the operation. So if the girl is uncooperative, she will get tazed, the aenesthetic will be injected to her and shell simply fall asleep. The operations are then done to her. She cant do anything as she wakes up, she is a pet for the rest of her life. Lobotomy, severed vocal choords and amputation are completely irreversable. She will never be a human again, and her owner will love that.

Can we have their pussies sewn shut so only their asshole will be available?

If you wish so. The buyer chooses what extras he wants on his new pets. The ‘prison’ is more than happy to do these modifications, as they would cost just a bit more extra than the basic package, so thats how they make someof their money back towards the running costs. I imagine a sewn pussy will be relatively common thing. Obviously most people want to fuck their girls pussy, but some might be happy with ass only. And ofcourse sealing the pussy menas the girl cannot masturbate, even if she tried rubbing it with her stumpy arm.

is there some way for resistant girls to still be fully aware of everything, but cant do anything about it?

I think I'd wish so. Especially if you were to buy two. One with her pussy in a normal state which only you are allowed to use and the other pet who can only offer her asshole which you then can bring to parties etc. where she'll get anally abused.

Run background checks on all the girls and find out who of the people they know they find most repuslive/hate the most, and then give that person free access to them as sex slave for a week or so.

what kinds of repulsive people would come up in the check? examples?

Well a school bully is a good example

or like the creepy pervert in one of her classes who keeps obsessing over her?

For instance
So what age of girls would be admitted to the prison?

high school / university-aged

Im not sure what the effects of lobotomy are, how aware she is etc
Yeah, id definitely adopt two too. One with her pussy sealed and one with not. I love the thought she will never experience sexual pleasure, yet she sucks my cock like a champion. Id also like at least one girl lobotomised. I love the thought of ‘
permanently “ruining” a girl. The other pets could take care of her. But shed be so cute and innocent

would there ever be innocent girls who get falsely accused and turned into petgirls?

Cool, Id glady have my sister imprisoned then

how would the girl react?

First they would probably not believe it, then struggle as hard as they can, and then just scream as they get raped

Loads of them!
More girls=more profits for the prison!

I have a friend, Eve, who i have massive crush on. I fucking love her. And shes the most in ocent girl ever. Yet I secretly would love to see her become a pet. Take her humanity away. I want to fuck her, but she’d be the one whose pussy Id have sewn closed. And her younger sister, id bring her too and have her made into another petgirl, she will get the lobotomy, but her pussy will remain usable. So Eve would need to take care of her younger sister. It would be so cute

would they be bound?

would there be cases where a guy really likes a girl but cant get her, maybe she has a bf or something, so he frames her and then buys her as a petgirl?

Restrained in some way, unless the guy specfically wants otherwse

Indeed she'll only every think about pleasing her owner, a total giver. Think we should get together and let our pets play with each other?

Of course. What if I, for instance, want to falsely accuse my sister?

what if she has a boyfriend?

Why would that change anything?

he would be so tormented

If you’re quick and buy her before her bf does.

Alternatively the bf wants a proper girl and not some animal, so he abandons her and doesnt even try buying her back.

They could keep others company if the owners are fucking or dating proper girls. But probably best to keep them alone and locked up.

How do u think she would react if she found out her own brother falsely accused her and got her into prison?

Well, that's not the problem of the guy who gets to rape her

Then she goes throught the transformation process and becomes a pet and is pu up for adoption.

The first person to come in and choose her buys her, no matter who he is, no questions asked. So just make sure youre in the adoption room/shop when shes brought in and buy her.

Oh i will. What will her reaction be when i am the one who buys her?

i'm imagining an asian girl being given to this creepy guy with yellow fever and a huge crush on her, jacking off to her 3 times a day

Usually it's certainly best to keep them locked up in dog cages but I thought it'd be nice for them to play with other pets once in a while (like people do with dogs). We could also make them play some games.

That would be very likely scenario, or a busty sexy girl being given to a typical nerd who she is nice to but secretly belittles

Well, only you can know that. What does she think of you? Are you having her lobotomized? Having her pussy sealed shut?

Nah, I want her relatively unmodified, just mine and mine alone. And she thinks Im just a normal loving brother.

how would the asian girl react when they frog-tie her naked and ring-gag her before giving her to the creep? he'd be so excited and hugging her and already rubbing his hard-on against her

Turn them into public sex toys as prison labour.
>It would decrease criminalism to its historical minimum

Quite fucked up when you think about doing the same thing to men, but it would increase criminalism to its maximum

She'd just wish it was only a bad dream.
I also bet he'd force-kiss her and whisper her name all the time through

Also I can already imagine that the guy after tasting the pleasure of raping her once would not be able to help himself and accuse her falsely again as soon as she leaves the prison for the first time

It might be fucked up but think about all the benefits for the community etc.

would she be trying to pull away while he's force kissing her?

Of course she would try

Her fat pregnant ass.

She needs to be punished.

So only the compulsary mods, amputation of hands from wrist down and feet from knees and severing of vocal choords.
Would you get her pregnant?

What punishment does this cheating slut deserve?

Same as everyone else:

You know what, Id even ask to retain my sisters
vocal chords so she can say how much she hates me for that
And of course id try to impregnate her

he'd probably be wrapped around her though, one hand pushing her head so he can keep making out with her, and the other hand fingering her asshole

Yeah, he would just keep kissng her all the time and groping her tits while shoving his penis in and out of her fertile pussy

So why not just fuck her as is? Get her really drunk or feed her sleeping pills

Why is petplay so hot?

I want her as my sex slave that cannot fight back, but is still aware what is happening to her

She must be super hot if you want your own sis as a sex toy

Yes she is