Goddamnit literally shut the fuck up, motherfucker

goddamnit literally shut the fuck up, motherfucker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPGhw-JJFro
youtube.com/watch?v=qRSlLAcKxc4
youtube.com/watch?v=Kat3IVo6Ojs
youtube.com/watch?v=A21ikPWVe0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAj

Spanish is primitive, ergo - Argentina.

Yet your non-country is in a civil war and mine is not. Your mindset is nigger tier tbqh

Why are Argentines so shit at making tacos?

youtube.com/watch?v=LPGhw-JJFro

Not an argument. War is and has always been a part of life.

fucking shitalian niggers

Dont lie yourself, Pavlov. You are a piece of shit which was lucky enough to get independence from Russia.

>MUH PRIMITIVE LANGUAGE
It is the other way around. Spanish has evolved a lot while your slavshit language remains in the stone age. Remenber, Being easier doesnt mean It didnt evolve.

Stop pretending as though you know anything about our great, most flexible language.

I am Amerindian

>our great, most flexible language
You mean that peasant russian you guys speak in west russia?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

So I see. The state you're currently in is also known as BTFO.

lol stfu shitalian piece of shit

>Says the niggers of Yurop.

>get told
>"a-ahaha, you've must be blown the fuck off, r-r-right guise? guise?" *goes to cry in corner*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Says who? You aren't even white.

And? Your country is literally africa tier. It is not about race but being a real country and You fucking fail in that. Look, Stop learning Spanish, We have enough slavshits living in Spain and we dont want more.

human shit>>dogshit>>>>>>ukraine>>>>>>>shitaly

reeeeeeeeeeeee

I will certainly come and steal all your women, and if I don't succeed, I could always rape them. As for failed states, look at how many Gypsies (another name for Spaniards) are jobless and poor in a supposedly 1-st world country.

> хpюкpaинa

Even our gypos are weathier and have more manners than Urks.

> I could always rape them.
You see, the mindsed of a fucking ape after all.

> look at how many Gypsies

The turk-mongol-tartar-Russian rape babie talking about purity kek

looks like a taco to me

CHI

good thread

I do seem quite tired talking to you as it is the same as talking to a tree. Have a good time rotting.

it isn't
this proves argentinians are not mexicans

Calm down Ivan

I'm unironically triggered

Why? Isn't the same as the video just smaller?

aren't ucrainian girl not beautiful enough?

this girl is ucrainian
youtube.com/watch?v=qRSlLAcKxc4

el ucrainiANO salteoso

kinda pretty girl but the disgusting pisshit nigger flag behind her ruins her image.

Don't mind the gallego.

Fuck Arg*ntina, Sp*in and M*jico

I agree, italian fascist flag was shit, thankfully we removed that boring and ugly eagle.

Parag*ayans are here too

el uruguAJO seniores

only good latin american is peruANO masterrace trying always his best

gracias, gracias

puto boh

Shut the fuck up pasta nigger, don't ever reply to me unless I mention you.

What is wrong with Argentina's dumb son?

*smugly replies to you*

don't even reply to that shitalian piece of shit.
italy is a worthless cunt, ignore their posts.

>el jabón
Best day of my life

Nice Spain, always best banter along with Straya. heh

una vela...............

I feel sorry for her desu, she got a lot of hate because of it.
She is using one of the tools wrong, like holy shit, how do you even fuck up this bad. But still, poor lady got blasted over it.

Patético, le faltaron los dos gramos de bacterias

why are argentinians&company so autistic?

You are shit, your country is shit. Did you know the Netherlands is 3 times as small as you yet their GDP per capita is almost 4 times as big as yours. You are an angry little excuse of a man, you are nothing but a lazy spic.

bit rude tbdesu

>how do you even fuck up this bad
all the contact we get with Mexican food comes from American shows tbqh

>argentina is amerindia, not white at all!!!

yeah sure, look how amerindian this girl looks...

two candles.....
youtube.com/watch?v=Kat3IVo6Ojs

I have longed to repeat it for so long, it was truly the best day of my life

Which is why I don't blame her. But I feel like she could have investigated a little, she literally just had to press the machine once she put the mass in it, instead of using the rolling thing. That's the only reason it exists.

anime

Lotta salt for an itallian thread

Oh yeah, and you don't put the machine in the fire, come on.

Go smoke your marijuana and support your (((football))) team simple minded basic cattle.

No, tortillas don't have oil nor wheat
She's using the press wrong, it's used to press (duh) a ball of dough, you use plastic sheets not spray oil to keep the tortilla from sticking
You don't need a rolling pin at all

you started the thread dumbass nigger.

I have never met a civilized arg*ntine, they all act like retarded monkey...even albanians are more human than argies lol

youtube.com/watch?v=A21ikPWVe0g

my opinion on Ukraines and hohols changed today.

Some autistic retard bullied to death who made a shitty video about a shitty green white and green country and insulting Argentina.

So impressibe...
Stupid shitalian.

lol who's even that Omar faggot?
That proves nothing.

Argentina (land of the Amerindians) 1
shitaly-------------------------------------------0

The daddy
The mommy
The baby

What's this flag? Isntrael?
Never heard of it

desu I made this thread for a very precise reason, but I'm shy and I will not tell you

lol
Literally only bad things

first

do you love us secretly? :3

>Argentina's dumb son?

they are more brazil wifes son*

Was it to gain my affection? Because you always had it, Italia.

I HATE ARGENTINA !!!!!
NEGROS DE PINGA!!!!!!!!!!!

CHI

Don't try to run way from fatherhood negro. They talk, act and think just like you guys

Are paulistas similar to us then? They had been PASTA'D too.

SHITALY

>Guy complains about the Nargentinos
>People shit on him instead
Since when is Argentina > Italy? What's wrong with Italy?
People from Argentina are arrogant assholes and they always think they're above everyone else.
They should be bros but they choose to be cunts instead.

argentinians are mix of gallegos and terroni, you can't make this shit up desu

>People from Argentina are arrogant assholes and they always think they're above everyone else.
how many have you met irl?

Not, him, but I have met like 20, I even went to school with some.

they were as arrogant as the meme say?, were all from Buenos Aires?

los mexicanos no tienen sientimientos

Some were, but I don't think specially compared to other Mexicans. Most were pretty cool actually, and yes, most were from Buenos Aires, but others were from Cordoba and 1 from Mendoza, other I don't know.

I hate people trying to force this meme internet """rivalry""" desu.

>they always think they're above everyone else.
yes we are, how many world cups do you have?

Met a couple, met one of them faggots as an exchange student when I was like 16 and seen a lot of them as tourists since I live right in the middle of Mexico City, they all definitely have that "I'm better than you" attitude, I don't know where exactly they were from. Talked to a couple of them online and it's always the same.
Also I can't stand their fucking accent.

Mexicans are retarded and just generally annoying, I feel like there's a difference between being annoying (Mx) and being obnoxious (Arg).

Prime example of what I'm talking about.
I don't give a shit about soccer you fucking faggot, get a nose job.

not him but I think my fellow countryman was actually joking, calm down, looks like you have an inferiority complex

He is obviously memeing on the last post. Portobellini, is that you?

Italy needs to start shit more often. This is getting good.

I'm unironically curious about OP's secret reason to make this thread

stfu you faggot, don't talk shit about our amerindian brothers

Anddddddd this is why we don't want anymore latinos

I'm sorry that those mexichangos make your country shitty for you.
Kick them out, take me in. I want nothing to do with this country and I don't have an accent. I can bleach my skin and become one of you, owning guns and everything.

What pathetic little faggot, get out as soon as possible desu.

Probably because in every single fucking thread where Italy is mentioned there are always the same 2/3 Argentinians turning it into complete shit, worse than Ikibey