How do you feel about Trump mocking a disabled guy?

How do you feel about Trump mocking a disabled guy?

Was this a step too far? I mean, you need a bit of diplomacy to be taken seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3335864/Donald-basis-Trump-s-claim-never-met-disabled-New-York-Times-reporter-contradicted-man-says-interacted-dozen-times.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3334489/Donald-Trump-slammed-outrageous-impression-disabled-New-York-Times-reporter.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F3hOMZiko_s
instagram.com/darknessxmo/
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/06/18/donald-trump-wheelchair-journalist_n_7610380.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at this shit. Trump claims he didn't know what he looks like.

>disabled guy
tbf he thought he was just being retarded.

That's actually disgraceful. Fuck drumpf.

The hand gestures, calling him "poor guy"... I don't think so.

It's also a bit insulting to everybody's intelligence to try get away with saying he'd never met him when they've actually interviewed. I'd rather he'd say it's okay to make fun of people's appearance (which it is).

You criticize somebody, be prepared to take criticism back, somebody had to put that broke-dick liberal pussy in their place. If you seriously believe disabled people or mentally ill people should get a check from the government because they can't work you are just as much human garbage as they are.

>drumpf
Hitting the bottle early today aye shamas?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3335864/Donald-basis-Trump-s-claim-never-met-disabled-New-York-Times-reporter-contradicted-man-says-interacted-dozen-times.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3334489/Donald-Trump-slammed-outrageous-impression-disabled-New-York-Times-reporter.html

It LITERALLY doesn't matter because he can't become prez

Leave me alone you kangaroo fucking autist

>it's okay to make fun of people's appearance (which it is)
wow. you're a dick.

thank you for your effort in correcting the record

Hes screwin you

He only attacks when you attacked him.

just keep denying reality and never point out the obvious

if you're literally retarded, you probably shouldn't talk shit.

>everyone makes fun of trump for his hair/ran/appearance in general etc
>if he makes fun of a retard it is off limits
Don't regards want to be treated the same as everyone else? That also includes people shit talking you. Intentionally not shit talking someone because they are disabled/disfigured means you're a bigoted asshole treating them differently than a "normal" person.

wow youre right im now a #cruzmissile

Wasnt this a hoax by the NYT?
They brought down the article he was referring to because it was a different reporter, didn't they?

Look every day people insult each other for their height, lack of hair, weight, facial features etc.

In some environments (corporate world) you could lose your job over calling someone fat, but in other places people have thicker skin than that, and if you're going to lead the most powerful nation in the world you can't be a sissy or have to worry about people's feelings getting hurt.

THAT DOES IT I'M #HILLSHILLCLITMISSLE NOW!

He didn't know he was retarded.

It all depends on who the disabled guy is.

If it is this Mexican cripple,
youtube.com/watch?v=F3hOMZiko_s
then well, f**k em!!

Calling an older, not 100% white dude a "white boy" and teaching him about how it goes in the "mexican hood" .. LOL! Dox that fat piece of shit

he's got more photos of himself than Kim Kardashian - instagram.com/darknessxmo/

somebody's ass should be sent back to Mexico

>be disabled
>this means I can talk shit without consequences

I mean really? You EITHER have to choose the high ground OR shut the fuck up
>small hands
>he's orange
>fat
>what's up with his hair
>lol his hearing is bad, he has a cochlear implant lololol

You just can't claim moral superiority and then do the exact same thing

I'm actually coming over to northern ireland in a few weeks, can't wait to step on BRITISH soil.

Why don't you come across the border.

Did the disabled guy say those things?

Pretty fucking funny to be honest. Every single group of people should be made fun of. If you can't handle banter, you're not a man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A FUKKING REETARDS

he also mocked Krauthammer who's disabled

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/06/18/donald-trump-wheelchair-journalist_n_7610380.html

you mean if noam chomsky did it, he would be excommunicated overnight?

I honestly don't give one fuck.

Why don't you.
Try and make Northern ireland apart of the Republic again.

Why would I? They get free gibs and they send it back home.

Too far? Trump went too far when he vowed to violate the first amendment.

hmm

I'm actually going over for the twefth, why don't you swing past with some of your "Republican" mates?

Effort lad.

don't care, wasn't hilarious because i didn't know him.

no, he had it coming. "taken theriouthly" is just a meme fail-safe that failures use when their anti-trump defenses are utterly shit and completely destroyed and they are unable to fight back

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/12/01/7-pieces-of-documentation-that-vindicate-trumps-claim-of-911-muslim-celebrations/

It was a dick move on Trump's part, but it was also a dick move by the Serge Kovaleski for distancing himself from a piece he wrote, which confirmed Trumps statement that there were celebrations by Muslims in New Jersey, and a dick move by the rest of the media for pretty much going 'lawl, Muslims never celebrated 9/11 in the US!'

Ask yourself 'which is worse?', though:

A disabled guy denying something happened, when 15 years ago he wrote an article about it happening, in an effort to stifle a national security concern about Muslims brought up by Trump?

Or Trump mocking the guy for trying to deny something happened, when 15 years ago that guy wrote an article about it happening, in an effort to stifle a national security concern about Muslims?

no amount of faux pas by Trump will negate the fact that he is by far the lesser of all evils we have in this year's selection.

Trump could say he loves niggers and kikes every damn day, and it wouldn't change a thing.

Does he deserve special treatment? Guy's not some downie who can't defend himself from mockery.

He survived making fun of a kripple kike, he will survive anything.

kek, this user has a point. Many other journalists are shit on for their looks, the way they talk, the way they present themselves, etc.

Kovaleski does the same job they do, and apparently well enough to work for major publications. What makes him a special snowflake compared to others in his line of work? His disability has obviously not hindered his rise to success in journalism.

No one cares. Anti-Trump super PACs spammed this shit in their television ads for months on end, and it was met with a gigantic yawn by the electorate.

hahaha I laughed my ass off. But I am a special kind of asshole.

Man up sissy.

>it was met with a gigantic yawn by the electorate.

Because the reporter was full of shit, along with the rest of the media, in denying that there were any celebrations. It was made worse when a lot of proof was brought to their attention, and they mostly ignored it and its significance in the whole debate.

Many people are fed up with the PC shit, they're fed up with the head-in-sand mentality of the government and the leftists. Many here in the US see the direction that Europe has gone and do NOT want that here. In most rational people's minds, making fun of the physically disabled takes a back seat to preventing more terror attacks in the West.

it's fucking hilarious

Fuck off retard

Last fuckin straw right there yo. I a cruzmissile now!

youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

>still nobody posted the source

also, no big deal. mocking, my ass. that's not really mocking.

HURPA DURP DUURRRRRR