Tell me whatever it is your are thinking about right now

Tell me whatever it is your are thinking about right now.

I won't judge.

How important do you have to be in order for a murder to be classified as an assassination?

Jesus fuckin' quads, yo.

That's an interesting question. It has less to do with fame and more to do with the intention behind it. Usually it's political in nature, but could be a family feud situation, etc.

THAT girl :(

I have a set plan to achieve my goals in life and yet, I am lazy and unmotivated. Why is that?

I should probably masturbate before I go home in case my gf wants to fuck

my city is flooding, I'm listening to it in a few scanner streams. that's how I found out the water was gonna stop working. so, I changed bong water and filled some pots. now that the flooding is getting worse I'm considering ripping a bunch of fat bong tokes and playing Skyrim. good idea or should I go be productive OP? it's 3am here currently

Tell me about her, user.

How I can feminise my body without going full HRT. Widening my hips with exercise and weight training is proving harder than I anticipated so I’m wondering what else I could do

I'm waiting for my roommate to sleep so I can jack off but I also just wanna slee

Same here

How can i try sucking dick for the first time without being caught?

hard question. without hormones, there's only so much you can do before you have to get a corset.

I don't think it's worth sucking dick unless you're open about it.

suicide but im too much of a pussy to become an hero anyway

Please don't do it. I love you, user.

Sigh.

How i've only been here a week and a half and already fucked up, kicked out of apartment sitting in a hotel. Blew it with my hot roommate. May be an alcoholic or have ptsd/other mental illness or both.

anddd lastly where the fuck do i go from here?

im thinking what will happen if i dead myself

"I should probably go to sleep because it's 2am"

>> stares at op's foot in photo

Foot fungus...

Don't do it. Please. Think of all you could do. We all die one day. Why not make the most of life before death happens?

Where?

It's just something I wanna try to see if i would actually enjoy it, cause i think i would.

Huh. Okay. Thanks OP! And thanks for checking quads.

And when you do, you're bisexual. That's something worth being honest about. You won't be happy hiding it.

None that I see, just first thing that popped into my head

Oh, I see.

but i think i wont be successful in life, i have social anxiety and i have no dream job or anything, idk what will happen, i am not even studying for my highschool retake exams right now

If it turns out i enjoy it, ill happily be open about it but i want to try it first to actually see

I think you'll enjoy it. Hard not to.

Gf can't stand me anymore. Leaves me for some fag, because of my depression and never showing her my real affection. I don't eat, don't sleep, the guilt is just crushing me. I think I've got like 2 more days.

She's in my class, and boy is she a stunner. Her beauty could put an end to world wars, and then some. I find myself staring at her constantly; if she sits in front of me then I will have no idea what is going on during the lecture. Initially, her looks was what drew me in, but what really grabbed my attention was her personality. Always smiling, positive, never a dull moment when I see her. Greets me with "Hey, user!" with a playful smirk, almost as if she's nervous. She's shy around me; I can tell by her body language. That part is my fault. I am not someone who's very approachable, that I have to fix, but I digress. She is not your typical college thot, who goes out to bars to get hammered every weekend, even though she looks like it. She is enjoys the outdoors, once I caught her lying on a park bench just wandering off. A gem, I say.

yeh i'm pretty certain i will as well but i don't want anyone to know until i'm 100% that it's true because once i tell people, if it turns out that i'm wrong, i can't erase what i said.

I've had suicidal thoughts at least a few times a day, almost everyday of my life for the last 14-15 years. I'm pretty sure the fact that I haven't killed myself either means I might not actually be suicidal, or at least it means that I'm too weak to actually go through with it. Either way I live every day in a mixture of anger and misery, wishing I was never born. The only person in the entire world that I hate is myself. I just wish I was a braver man, then I might actually be able to get the balls to kill myself.

Not OP, but it's 3am in a flood and you're a Skyrim player. What could you possibly contribute to anybody?

I'm worried about how many people I see and meet that seem to just not want to go on. The depression rate seems so high and I hope that there is some sort of solution to getting help (as much as you can with depression). they need. I want people to be as happy as me, I got so lucky growing up and I'm not going to waste it. I want other people to feel like that too.

I play out of boredom desu

Life is shit for most people and that's why they're depressed. For you to stop their depression you'd have to unmake the way that the world works.

You ever tried to get someone to talk to? Parents, friends, therapist, anyone. Taking an early exit isn't the way to go.

Why am I now scared of getting old? i wasn't before and not much has changed since then. so why OP?

Don't mind me; I'm just a miserable, mopey cunt. Nearly everything I say is worthless and you should ignore the thing about what you could contribute.

that blumenkranz remix by dj-jo

I feel like it's too late. She was everything I ever wanted from life and the last thing I ever had. I fucked up everyhing and I know it's all my fault.

Wondering what the smallest possible bedding solution for a 6' tall man is who only sleeps as a means to make tomorrow arrive faster. Want to capitalise on space in my house so I can store parts for all of my projects. I simply use my car or cheap motels for sex as the type of low-class sluts I fuck would steal all my shit should I bring them to mine.

it's never too late man, it never is. As hard as it is, go seek help, seriously, over time work out your demons and grow from them, I know it seems impossible but eventually with the right help, it'll all work out.

Caught my wife sexting on World of Warcraft. Says it was just for fun and it's not serious. Told me she will stop if I ask her too. I feel horrible.

OP am I going to graduate. I can't motivate myself to do any of the work. I'm a senior and I have to take an extra year because of my program. Every single one of my friends is going to leave and get jobs and make money. I'm going to be stuck here with no one.

Get a single bed tall, I think that’s what it’s called you have to special order them so they’re a little pricier but god I fuckin love it

Thank you.

a single bed without a footer at the end or dual-purpose bed/couch if you're gonna have a couch anyway.

if you're looking to maximise physical space you can also look at raised beds (read: half a bunk bed) and flip-down styles.

I hope the best for you user

How I'm slowly turning into a painkiller addict/alcoholic with no real talents besides supposedly giving out good advice to people. About how alone I am and how the high helps me feel good, but how much I've gotten dependant on those pills in little under three weeks... I'm fucking scared about it, but I don't want to feel the pain of life and the pain of my tooth that was drilled two weeks ago, fucking cavities...

I just wanted to know if I should rip fat bong tokes and play Skyrim since I have insomnia and can't really do anything but sit and see how high the water rises. was trying to relieve some stress. hope your night/day gets better user

Same Sup Forumsro, trust me you'll never lose that feeling. Right now it's alcohol for me, but so many things did this to me. You better start changing NOW or it's too late.

And the alcohol just helps me feel better about life when I'm down. But of course it doesn't go well with the shit I have:
>Epilepsy
>Juvenile Rheumatic arthritis (probably not spelled right)
I just want to get off this ride, but people keep telling me that something good is just around the next bend, but it never happens

I have been an alcoholic for nearly fifteen years. my life didn't start getting better until I cut the cause (ex) out of the equation. I have been cutting back an extra day sober per week every couple months. I'm down to getting drunk maybe twice weekly now and my tolerance has gone down as well. I still don't fully feel healthy or happy mentally, but I am no longer unemployed because of alcoholism and have been making strides to better my life (better relationships, etc). it sounds hard but the biggest source of change has to come from the heart user, you can't expect it to just come

I was in the exact same boat. I was taking painkillers almost every day for two years but just got sick of it. I tried rehab but two weeks later I was drinking & taking oxys again. One day I realized that just wasn't the way I wanted to live & took a few days off of work to detox. I'm still drinking on the weekends but I'm fucking trying my best to quit. I hope you can find the same strength user.

I miss the days when Sup Forums had nightly CP threads at real nigga hours.

I'd gladly stop, but my day to day life is just one downer after another.
>I see the girl ,that emotionaly abused me for months ,daily (We have almost all the same classes)
>I live with my mom who's a neirotic cunt who's passive agressive all the time
>All my friends are too busy to talk to me...
>Vidya and all that stuff doesn't make me happy anymore..
>Stress isn't helping anything either

getting high

Jaden smith icon

Me too

I don't expect shit to change on it's own, every time I've detoxed I've only felt worse since I can't get a job, mostly because I'm too honest about my epilepsy...and I live with my neirotic mom because of that, I don't have any other place to go, I've basicly got nothing

I'm looking for that strenght, haven't found it yet

if you are anything like I was, maybe take it one day at a time. once a week go a day without booze and see how you feel, gradually adding more days each week. the problem you face is being an alcoholic will cause seizures on its own if you just stop, but if you are already epileptic that sounds like a really bad idea. maybe try speaking to your doctor about it and see what he suggests? I mean, if you want to stop that is

new board game, Family Feud Assassination!

I'm scared of getting older and worried about the future, and I'm starting to understand what -you're gonna have to deal with this for life- really means

you realized life is a continuous moment and all the time you have is wasted already

In that case you should rip some bongs, play some vidya and then just occasionally take a brief moment to check the flood levels. The rest is complicated, but thanks for your brevity and your kind words.

Tell her to go back to her clan of whores.

I'm thinking he's super cute.

Drink some coffee.

kek

I think you're cute t-too, user

same

Should I drop out of physics undergrad and join a men commune to study shinto?

how far along in the degree are you?

I hope you have the best day ever my dude

Are you into guys?

I am for this thread. I love you user.

Prove that you're the guy in the pic.

My gf is suicidal and she wants me to leave Sup Forums behind so I can be sensitive again. Problem is that I have no idea how to start. I've become so desensitized to mass shootings and suicide and I don't wanna care about stupid shit like that. I love her a lot but being sensitive is hard to do. I don't understand how people care about things that don't affect them.

mostly just thinking about how i'm prob gonna be single forever if i don't get off my ass and start trying to at least meet people now, 'cuz apparently dating in your 30s is a bitch

show me your feminine benis

Talking to a girl who has cheated in every relationship, I know I'm stupid for trusting her but I can't help it, I think I'm falling for her.

No such thing exists. All penises are masculine by definition.

For the very fact that feminine means "female-like", and females don't have dicks.

unless your plan is to flay her and make a suit out of her skin i'd avoid

Already said she'd let me smash cuz she's a dirty whore so... Maybe after?

U share a room withhim.. how fucked is that

how fucked are you?

you mean make a suit out of her skin after, right? not avoid after

I really just want to suck a big dick and make the guy cum.

Duh, avoiding is already out of the question.

Then go suck a big dick, don't let your dreams be dreams.

Same

wow you guys should meet up

How long should I wait to kill myself after paying off my student loans.

About 24 hours.

Don't kill yourself, please. I love you.

everything I used to enjoy is bland and I quit my job because it made me want to kill myself

I want to kill myself just as much as before but I just have less money now